Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO? - page 2. (Read 901 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:04:43 AM
investing in ico makes it easy because there are so many benefits including that we can get a low price. but we need to do more selective research to get good and potential ico. ICO will be profitable when entering the market and getting a high price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:00:13 AM
watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?

until now I only followed 2 ico, and I can't say I have a profit. ico is the most risky investment, for those of you who are newbies it is better not to invest in ico, you can invest directly in coins. because it's safer and more profitable.
Activity: 118
August 04, 2018, 12:33:15 AM
watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?

this is very risky for investment in ico, you have to learn a lot about ico and do some research before investing. sometimes research is not enough and does not guarantee that you will get a good ico.
Activity: 80
August 03, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
I am currently a newbie in the field and ICOs do look like a good option to invest in, however it seems like there are too much scammers nowadays, so I will stick to cryptocurrency trading for some time.
Activity: 25
August 03, 2018, 11:13:55 PM
Investing in ICOs is risky and risky, but it gives investors great returns. The value of the ICO is growing, so lucrative is so attractive. But the risk as well as more and more scam projects have taken away all the money of investors.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
August 03, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

if their coin is real project , good dev, and community, I think ico is good,
but about price we cant judge , because price is naturally by market
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
it is always a risk in investing in ICO because there is no assurance of this one if you wanna have safe investment invest in coins that are solid but if you wanna risk and have easy money try to invest in ICO when you hit the jackpot there you go its worth the risk.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
Investing in ICO is good thing to do because you will gain a huge amount of income or profit in the right time comes. Just always be careful before investing, for you not to lose your capital.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 03, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
Investing in ICO may lead me to be rich and poor exactly,. However, the result will depend on the strategy to analyze the legit ICO and price after distribution in the market exchange. I think if we can hold it because they have ready product, the coin from ICO can be very promising.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
it is rather complicated in choosing an ico lot of ico projects this scam is very worried to invest in Ico
Activity: 322
Without knowing the project, it makes no sense to invest in it, but even analysis does not always save, even after studying some projects may turn out to be a scam!
Activity: 95
It is a good way to make profit for this year then HOLD top coins.Cuz coins can grow about 20-30% till the end of the year and good promising projects can do more then 5X's. For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Activity: 112
ICOs can offer great investment opportunities. So choose carefully before investing. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 182
It is really risky to invest in an ICO because most of them are scam and not trusted. But when you invest with it and it becomes successful then you might have a big profits in your investments, it is simply because the price of the tokens/coins in an ICO is much cheaper than those in markets.
I don't think ICOs can survive for a long period of time, most of them are for short time trading only.
Activity: 168
Investing in ICO could be profitable but the risk of losing your investment should also be taken as a consideration. There is no guarantee that you'll be successful just because the project is good. Even titanic - the world's most luxurious passenger ship drowned to the bottom of the ocean. So I say invest what you can afford to lose.
I personally said that if you invest in ICO you have to be careful because many people who invest in ICO don't get anything so before you invest in the ICO you better see the white paper and the work team because then you can see the good and bad The ICO
Activity: 209
I think investing ICO is much more profitable compared to other investment. If we rate the the percentage of profit we could take in investing ICO. It could give you more than 150% of profit you could take in a short period of time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

In my own opinion, investing in ICOs can really be risky since most scam ICOs look legitimate. It is hard to tell which is legitimate and which is not. That is why I think it is safer to wait for the coin to be listed in exchanges.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
Investing in icos is opportunity to make more money but iif the project and the dev's have strong standing of their promises for the  investors, investing in icos is almost same of bounty hunters participants because they also need to learn and study well the project.
yes in addition we should also keep alert with fraud,  because now very much ico scam, so learn more before making a choice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Never put your money into the ICO that you haven't analysed by your self by your head
And never put all money into one ICO or cryptocoin
You have clearly understand the idea of the ICO, its backup and its parners (other ICOs that work with it if they exist), what potential this ICO has in future and some other simple things
Please, beware of scams and be careful
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Investing in icos is opportunity to make more money but iif the project and the dev's have strong standing of their promises for the  investors, investing in icos is almost same of bounty hunters participants because they also need to learn and study well the project.
Pages:
Jump to: