Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO? - page 5. (Read 901 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?
investing in ico requires cleverness and experience, because investing in ico is very risky. it's true very much to see ico promotions that we see, I often research about ico, and they are all very promising. but at the end of ico sale, they are blurred, and while in the market, the price is much more down than ico.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In the current period, I would suggest that you invest in new projects and contribute to the promotion of new projects. Because of the situation of the market, instant losses can occur. It may also be an opportunity to minimize these periods.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A good ICO is enough advertising on this forum and among investors in crypto-currencies,they will not bring a lot of money to ordinary people who do not understand anything in this.
Activity: 280
Now increased the requirements for registering ico projects, so the scams will be smaller and it is possible to invest in projects and are not afraid  Cheesy
Anyway, we need to do a thorough research of the projects. The risk of losing funds when investing in ICO is the largest. If the project is officially registered and has a good team of developers, this does not mean that the project will be successful from the economic point of view, this indicates that we are likely not simply deceived.
copper member
Activity: 280
Investment in an ico without any prior research is a biggest mistake because promotion is not only thing you have to check, first of all you have check the ratings of an Ico then see what is company provide different from others and after that check roadmap milestones of the company then talk to company team members then take a decision if every thing is alright.
Activity: 392
Now increased the requirements for registering ico projects, so the scams will be smaller and it is possible to invest in projects and are not afraid  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
When ever your investing alway's have it in mind that you might be on profit or lost. And when you invest you need to give it time like have patients, because it might take time before it grow up.

There are a lot of ICOs who want to sell fast and beside of this they give high bonuses. With the high bonuses we can see that the price dump, so you can make as ICO investor some loss. Therefore is it better to look good at the total bonuses of every ICO before investing.
Activity: 364
if you want to seriously invest in ICO, you should first learn about the project. do not just look at ads on youtube you instantly think that ICO will work. be a cautious investor and take the safest step possible because ICO is the most risky crypto investment. and a lot of ICO with good concept and prospects but it turns out to be a fraud. do not be afraid to invest, not all ICO bad. much to learn about the world of crypto and good luck.
Activity: 532
I most interested for investment on ico by myself and try hard to keep away another person for investing on ico project, I know it very risk to ask another people for invest on ico project. We don’t know will be success or scam on ico have we make investment. We can loss our self money and never to make another person loss their money by our suggestion to ask them invest on ico project, better invest for them on bitcoin only.
Activity: 112
When ever your investing alway's have it in mind that you might be on profit or lost. And when you invest you need to give it time like have patients, because it might take time before it grow up.
Activity: 420
Investing in ICO is good thing to do to start to earn an income or profit but make sure that ICO is reliable and trusted company to avoid losing investments in this business and to avoid from scammers.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
it is gamble rigth now there are a lot of cheater here and generally projects are scam then if you want to invest to ico search all paper and all people about ico.

It differs a lot from gambling. Here you have to read a lot of the whitepapers and compare them. Then, you need to find more information about the team members. Finally, you should understand if the ICO product can be in demand.
Activity: 385
Investing in ICO projects cannot rely solely on its advertising and promotion! There are many things we have to pay attention to! For example, if its product is innovative, where its company is located, etc., but my best advice is to give up investing in ICO. Its risk is beyond your imagination!
Activity: 336
in ico now you can make good money, but only if you choose good projects, if you fall into cheating then you will simply lose all your money, but I believe that investing in ico is good.
Now there are really a lot of new projects, some of which will be very successful. The most important thing in investing in ICO is the choice of good projects. This is the most time-consuming, because this is the most difficult.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
in ico now you can make good money, but only if you choose good projects, if you fall into cheating then you will simply lose all your money, but I believe that investing in ico is good.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
i think its still profitable atm like Sonder ICO for example
My friend, I don't want to upset you in advance, but something tells me that ICO sonder will be a Scam. I have several reasons to say this. Firstly it is aggressive advertising on YouTube. In the second sonder advertised Yuri Khovanskii - Russian blogger . Everything he advertises is a Scam. Secondly, I don't like the reaction of developers on various interesting issues in telegrams. Many people over such issues was sent to the black list.

I can say that by investing in ico is a great idea because ico has great opportunity to earn huge profit but it depends in what way you will do so you can get big profits,and you will never regret if you will invest in ico for it can give you huge profit,if you are wise to choose better and good ico and if you have patience,you will always ready with the outcome of your ico,if you can gain or lose of profit,the important is you know when is the right way to invest in the ico,and invest in low price and sell in high price,thats the right way to do to achieve a big profit from ico.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
My friend, I don't want to upset you in advance, but something tells me that ICO sonder will be a Scam. I have several reasons to say this. Firstly it is aggressive advertising on YouTube. In the second sonder advertised Yuri Khovanskii - Russian blogger . Everything he advertises is a Scam. Secondly, I don't like the reaction of developers on various interesting issues in telegrams. Many people over such issues was sent to the black list.
Activity: 98
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
it is gamble rigth now there are a lot of cheater here and generally projects are scam then if you want to invest to ico search all paper and all people about ico.

Investment sure is a gamble not only in this particular moment but at all times. Take note that cryptocurrency is unpredictable and investing in it is already a gamble. No one is for certain about what would be the outcome of investing in ICOs even though the company who launched it has a concrete project and concept. There might be a big possibility that their ICO will be a success but the odds are sometimes unfair. Having in depth research may help but due to unpredictability, everything is a gamble.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
I tend to avoid the overly hyped ICOs, there's still plenty of decent ones about though, just takes a lot of research.
That’s true those ICO who's always said to reach the moon are probably a hype coin. Its a must to make effort to understand the project before you invest because ICO can be a new form of scam. ICOs right now are quiet not in a good position because of the market situation right now but I believe if its a good ICO it will still succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: