Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO? - page 7. (Read 901 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Hi everyone, I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ??

HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?

After doing the right research, you need to adjust your budget appropriately. If these conditions are fulfilled why would such investments not make sense? Of course, compared to many investors, they are very risky investments, but when the project is successful, the profit rate is also high. It is quite important to research, patience and to make the right decisions in these works.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
If you are going to invest then make sure it's one of the best icos
Activity: 420
Investing in an ICO isn't just like flipping a page on a book.
It took many consideration and we have to learn more about the coins we wish to purchase, we can't just blindly purchase any kind of tokens without knowing what exactly coins is all about
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?

Well, I think ICO investment is a good choice at the present.  BTC price is quite unstable and not showing any large pump that could happen in a moment. If you are holding btc the best thing to do is to investment half of it in some popular ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It's like on every video that I watch their ICO ads appear lately like how much did they spend to have a massive promotion over the youtube platform, anyways you should not rely solely upon their flashy promotional campaign itself, the researching is all about your effort to conclude if you are going to invest from their ICO or not.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Investing is in itself a risky occupation. There are almost no investments that can bring big profits and be completely safe. Investing is always connected with risks. When we invest in PPI risks increase very much, so does the expected profit. You can reduce risks in several ways. By diversifying your investments and carefully selecting the project.
Activity: 462
Investing in ICO is like putting your money into something dangerous, but you can gain back with returns.
in other words, it is a risky decision. Unlike investing on stocks, you can lost your funds easily if the price of cryptocurrency falling.
but the more risk, the more gain you will earn.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
ICO is quite a promising way of multiplying capital, but you need to be careful about ICO. I would like to give you some recommendations:
1. Learn all the information about the project. See and read reviews, listen to expert opinion, etc.
2. Invest only the amount that you are not afraid to lose.
3. Follow the news of the project and the token.
4. Choose only the best ICO.
Thanks. It’s really good recommendations. Nowadays there are invest pools where people are investing small amounts in to 1 big pool and buying coins on private sale or pre-sale stage under guidance of an expert’s team. So in this way you can buy coins in lower price, but you also need to understand the risks of participating in such invest pools.
Activity: 119
I want to make investments, but while I'm still going to make money on participating in the bounty
Activity: 546
If you are interested in developing and interested in crypto currencies in getting you enriched, then you need to invest, but not every projects, projects need to be selected, you do not need to hurry.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Before you invest to an ICO you should becareful because there are alot of scams out there. To ensure your safety you must READ. Read all necessary information about the campaign. Also always ask opinion if you have real friend who are crypto enthusiast. And lastly search every personnel of the team.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
I have some investment to join ICOs, a good project with a good quality team. However, it is very difficult to find good ICO these days.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think investing in ico projects is a very profitable business but it is very difficult to choose true project to date  Sad
That's the problem, its hard to choose nowadays if which ico project will succeed after, many ico projects seems to be dumped after its reached the exchanges, many investors and bounty hunters dumped their coins and never to wait with certain development, maybe if planning right now better
to keep reading and research hard regarding to project to select and invest your money.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
Apart from Bunny, many ICOs work in the adult industry. I think if you want to invest, look carefully. Not to be seen in the eyes will be good ICO to invest. I recommend you.
Activity: 72
This can be perfectly earned, but you must be able to choose profitable projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
🤖UBEX.COM
And in general, newcomers do not need to go into investing alone, it needs to be done with experienced investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
🤖UBEX.COM
I would not recommend investing in a project that has not been tested, the project should have a good rating, and it should be in the news.
Activity: 154
I use to see a lot of ads about bunny tokens any time I open my youtube and sometimes it is so annoying, though I have not taken my time to review the ico, I guess I will have to review the ico to be able to say more on that.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I think investing in ico projects is a very profitable business but it is very difficult to choose true project to date  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: