Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO? - page 3. (Read 901 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
There are so many scam ICOs lately .Its simply ridiculous what this people are doing.Especially in this bear market.More and more projects are canceling sales or delaying.Only the best projects will survive and with best partnerships and investments from capitals
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
Investing in ICO is really good as long as you do research on it before you invest. Once you know that the ICO is a very potential one and thus worthy for your money, then it's a good way to spend your money on it, really. The only problem in ICO investment is when the team behind it can't keep their promises to keep the tokens afloat in the market for long term.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
Investing in Ico has a high risks we cannot say this would be successful after their Ico. I had rather invest in bitcoin and other altcoin with potential growth than Ico. But well depends on your observation and judgement about Ico.
Activity: 392
participating in ico indeed have a high risk to experience losses in my opinion, according to personal experience because I never follow ico and after there on the market was cheaper than ico, so I prefer trading than follow ico, especially now a lot of ico scam
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Investing in the ICO is right now as the exchange rate of the BTC is rising sharply, with the altcoins rate dropping dramatically, which will help ICO campaigns become more potent in releasing tokens this period. And I recommend investing in ICO as soon as possible then sell if it is indexed.

Maybe you have a point in your opinion but it always depend on what kind of ico project you will invest be careful to invest in ico because theres a high tendency it will turning to scam you need to analyze the project concept if its became profitable in the future.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
I stay away from ICOs. This is a very risky terrant. ICO-Rating-Pages are a bad indicator, too.
Sometimes I read about attractive ICOs from Legendary-Members, and I have to handle my FOMO.

I invest in 1-3 Project per year. The most projects you can buy cheaper after listining or in bearmarket.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ICO offers great opportunity to make huge returns on investments. Best ICO project to invest in is the Trufield project. Trufield is a humanitarian project that will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. This project solves real world problems by providing free health data management systems in developing countries. Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so get your tokens at 25% discount. Buy tokens and learn more here at http://trufield.com or  http://trufield.io.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Any time i open my YouTube to watch some interesting reviews, I keep getting this bunny tokens ads and it really annoys me and i think that's not the best way to go about marketing an ICO, right now we are in ICO winter and i have stayed away from investing in an ICO's
Activity: 280
Investing in the ICO is right now as the exchange rate of the BTC is rising sharply, with the altcoins rate dropping dramatically, which will help ICO campaigns become more potent in releasing tokens this period. And I recommend investing in ICO as soon as possible then sell if it is indexed.
Activity: 147
There is nothing wrong in investing in an ICO. It is just the same like investing in bitcoin, it is always a good idea to have an alternative investment as long as you know you can earn a good profit. Just always be careful before investing, for you not to lose your capital.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Investing in an ICO is an art that requires ingenuity as well as the ability to perceive and analyze the index in a subtle way. Investment in ICOs is therefore not for new entrants, without experience. Choosing ICOs for investment is very important, so you should look into ICOs projects through website reviewers like ICObench, ICOreview.
Activity: 33
Investing in ICO is a good choice when done with a clear selection of ICO and careful consideration, because there are many ICOs that have similar products, but what to watch out for is the failure of the project, because it will be very difficult to know the project will be successful or not , but if we are wise will certainly know the right project according to analysis and knowledge of good investment.
Activity: 128
I think investing in ico is a project that gets rich quickly and can realize the freedom of wealth. It can quickly get what you want and bring you a better life. But most of the 18 ico projects are scams, and ico must be cautious. If you are investing in ico is a good project, I think it is ok.
Activity: 37
I don't really understand adult industry ICOs. There is Monero, why can't people just use that? It's private Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I noticed the same. There are ads on different ICO's even if the website is not about crypto currency. I think this is a good way of introducing the ICO to attract new investors and make the product known by others.  What I am not sure of is that if its cost effective or not. There are ICO's who fail because they didn't sell enough coins and spent a huge amount of money on ads.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Ian Balina become a millionaire investing in ICO in 2017 so I want to repeat his success, don't you? Explore ICO projects deeply before investing and repeat Balina's success!
Activity: 151
Until now, I have only participated in 1 ICO, and I can't say I gain profit. ICO is the most risky crypto investment among other. I won't recommend it for new comers, you need to do deep research on those project you want to invest. Just because you see their amazing advertisement on youtube / other site, doesn't mean the ICO is great.

Crypto currency is not just another clone of payment systems like WebMoney, Qiwi or Yandex-money. Digital coins are decentralized, their emissions can not be faked, and they are not at all dependent on the prosperity of one particular + commercial company. At the same time, you can send at least billions of dollars with a fixed commission to anywhere in the world, while maintaining high anonymity and without providing any data to the system. Agree that this is an important reason to invest in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 224
Now and with access to the stock exchanges, there are often very long delays. The scope of ICO is poorly regulated and the risks in it are huge. Therefore, people are in a hurry to quickly sell the tokens.
Activity: 39
Putting is in itself an unsafe occupation. There are no speculations that can bring huge benefits and be totally sheltered. Contributing is constantly associated with dangers. When we put resources into PPI dangers increment in particular, so does the normal benefit. You can decrease chances in a few different ways. By enhancing your ventures and precisely choosing the undertaking.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
 Investing in ICO is one of the best decision that I ever done to do,
because they are the best business in this industry because they have a good amount of income or profit to be offered.
Pages:
Jump to: