Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 15. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 22, 2018, 06:10:51 PM
Not only crypto, even the values of fiat and gold are not fixed. Take a look at what is happening the the stock market and you will know that fiat is not fixed. The only difference is that crypto is very volatile. It changes easily.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
Nobody has asked me about the crypto value but If someone asks me I would tell that I strongly believe that the digital currency is the currency of our future having more benefits
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
Maybe because many countries prohibit crypto entry, they assume that crypto is illegal and can carry the risk of losing your money. In fact, I think crypto is very helpful to enrich your investment assets, even crypto is the highest investment asset compared to others. If only everyone believed that crypto promises it is likely that crypto prices will continue to rise high and will certainly provide a great advantage for investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Lovers need to talk about cryptography. Even some people understand what is at stake. But now there are very few such people who could understand that in cryptography it is possible to earn good money. Even some people change the main job for crepe.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
The great value in 21st century is not measure in gold or precious stone rather, the value has moved to technology, utility and service! The commodity or any asset that are intagible that can delivers in these are mentioned will accrue value and become priceless. This is whe cryptocurrency comes in. Bitcoin is already solving international Trade barrier cause by payment!
copper member
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
Due to unstablity of price lot of people are not take interesting in crypto currency. but l have try my best to convince about crypto currency, they gain good profit in future.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:09:50 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
Gold is a material thing. It can be used as a general equivalent or craft. Gold as a universal currency is definitely a high value attribute. In fact, BTC is not as intuitive as gold, but BTC is definitely a product of human development, and it is likely to become "digital gold."
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
August 22, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
Buy when the value of the investment or coin in the market is in the affordable sides and sell it when the time comes that the value of the coins or investments is in the high state to be profitable.
copper member
Activity: 266
August 20, 2018, 05:44:47 AM
I tell the people who do not know crypto that the value comes from the strength of the network.
Electricity is consumed, a resource that determines the value.
Even though it may not be 100% correct, people understand it better.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 05:31:49 AM
the crypto currency value occurs in the crypto printer itself even though sometimes it likes to miss when entering the general market, but it all depends on the conditions that occur in the market.
copper member
Activity: 269
August 20, 2018, 05:27:57 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
Honestly it is very hard to convinced people to joined here in crypto. They said it is a scam, bubble that soon to burst. Yeah, we can't answer question like, where do crypto get it's value? All i can say is that crypto is valuable because everybody agrees that it is valuable just like gold.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 05:18:11 AM
Its their choice,only early birds earn the first meal
example for it if there's thousand of world wide celebrity join gcox and say its legit
you invest before that happen you will be super rich ,if you dont than be it
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
August 20, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

People believe in crypto because more and more people are turning to this kind of profit through the crypto market. However, I do not have to convince anyone of the benefits of the crypto market. Those who are open minded, I'm sure they will use any means to make profit and try to invest in crypto. The value of a coin comes from the utility of the project that launched that currency. However, in order to live only in the crypto market, you have to have a lot of investment money.
Activity: 96
August 20, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
I will tell others that cryptocurrency is a very promising industry. Let them know for themselves but I won't tell it what to buy. Because it loses, it will affect our friendship.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 03:47:31 AM
I began to speak simply in such cases. That the crypto currency is not intended for everyone. Yes this is not a fixed and possibly unstable structure. But in this case, no one forces to enter and work in the crypto-currency. Only those who believe and earn on this. Do not ask such questions.
Activity: 75
August 20, 2018, 03:25:42 AM
I didn't talk about crypto with people who didn't know how to talk about it, because this thing is very new and hard to understand. People who are not interested in it will think that I am a liar, so only when someone takes the initiative to ask me what the cryptocurrency is. Will explain to others
Activity: 101
August 20, 2018, 03:24:56 AM
This is a consensus, why gold has value, and what value diamonds have, but the world deserves their value. The reason is that everyone recognizes their value. The same is true for cryptocurrencies. In the future you must admit that it is money.
Activity: 130
August 20, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

I'm trying to convinced my neighbor about investment in crypto but as of know my neighbor are very doubtful because they think that crypto currency is a scammed. Especially now there's a timings, the price of crypto currency's in the markey is not so good.  Because still in a lowest level. But I always try to convinced them so that they will realize that my information about investment in crypto currency is good for them. So that they will learned about investment in crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:11:51 AM
Have invited like two people to join crypto i taught them how to practise it and now they are making money. And trying some other they remain adamant
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 11:38:24 PM
All things considered, for my situation I told my partners at work in the event that they at any point found out about bitcoin and a portion of the response is that they caught wind of it yet for them it's very entangled since they truly don't see how it functions. I educated them that I had participated in a mark abundance crusade where they can win token and that can be use to begin for an interest in purchasing crypto coins, for example, btc and alterntive coins. Just a single of my partner had been into signature abundance crusade at the present time and he is currently beginning to win tokens and began to contribute it on digital currency for the most part on EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: