Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 11. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
They are right but for now.I can tell the people that,You should not trust this currency.But At least who trusting do not regret in next years.They can rise too.Search and Invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
Today I just want to tell people that I'm really afraid of electronic money, because electronic money has made me lose so much, the price of coins I am holding now drops below 50% my head was out
Loss is normal. Trading on cryptocurrency is one big game where your income changes every day. Today you increased your capital by 10%, tomorrow you lost 20%. This is an endless game where the end point is the amount that suits you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 07, 2018, 05:46:16 AM
The usual fiat currency is not fixed by anything, especially the dollar. Yes, I agree that a smaller part equals to gold, but most of them are not supported by anything. Because of this situation and the debt of the states grows, they simply print money. Cryptocurrency has one significant advantage and it is its decentralization. And bitcoin has a finite number it will not change in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 07, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
I adhere to the strategy, you go on, you will continue. It is useless to prove to a person if he does not understand and is not interested in it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 05:31:08 AM
those who have bad thoughts about crypto not be interested in the theory of explanation given about crypto. direct entry and practice to the crypto is a better thing to do than to explain things that they could not have received. the results seen from crypto will be more interested in explaining as to what it should be on the talk of crypto without showed that for sure.
copper member
Activity: 365
October 07, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
I think, you need to read a lot, and you have to know crypto or virtual money.
When did you join this forum?
if you have been in this forum for a long time, of course you already know crypto.
Its not the mater of joining this forum before knowing crypto, I know a couple of people that are not in this forum and still know crypto even more better than people in this forum.
copper member
Activity: 365
October 07, 2018, 05:22:10 AM
Leave people that don't believe in crypto alone and let people that believe in it enjoy the ride. Do your own part by sharing the opportunities with them and let the people also do their research, you don't have to start forcing anybody by trying to convinced them, if you do and the market drop they will put all the blame on you
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
October 07, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
"Where does the value of gold come from?"
Gold is a noble metal.  It is used in different industries.  For example in electrical appliances.  Yes, much where.  Google to the rescue .

mmmm i disagree. the value of gold are not related to its use in the industies!

gold had a great value centuries ago, when that industrien didn't exist
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 07, 2018, 05:07:50 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
I think, you need to read a lot, and you have to know crypto or virtual money.
When did you join this forum?
if you have been in this forum for a long time, of course you already know crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

Its already said by many people that bitcoin have a value because the security of network. Beside that, with limited supply and as store of value, bitcoin is like digital gold and i think its more flexible than gold because bitcoin is more secure and can use as currency in several merchant
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 04:56:00 AM
I think, most of these people, were shocked, when December bull run happened. Just say that we need a few years, until the mass adoption will come and crypto currencies will replace money and blockchain based apps, all centralised services.
October 07, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

If people didn't believe about it then show them money, but the best way to tell them is to explain what a cryptocurrency is. That it is the currency of the modern world. Show them how you convert your altcoins to your local currency, make them believe what the opportunities that awaits us in the near future.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 07, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
Today I just want to tell people that I'm really afraid of electronic money, because electronic money has made me lose so much, the price of coins I am holding now drops below 50% my head was out
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 07, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
i tell that they are totally wrong. they are missing a very good opportunity for their future. blockchain technology is one of the most innovative thing in nowadays world. and crypto amrket is based on that innovative technology. so when they buy crypto they buy their future.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 07, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

Actually I dont really worry what other people think about cryptocurrency because in the end only those who are interested in technology business will invest and participate in crypto. There is really nothing we can do about others who doesnt want to understand it.
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 04:15:40 AM
Probably all of use tell same thing to our friends and our parents. You should believe that this technology because you can have a lot advantages like transfer your money in all world and don't have to give a lot of money for this also ıt is really fast, really trustable.
Activity: 294
October 07, 2018, 04:14:01 AM
They will come soon. The mass adoption of crypto currencies will happen, when we will have more great products, that are based on blockchain, already working and are ready for the daily usage. I usually tell people to wait for a few years and just buy some alts right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 07, 2018, 04:13:13 AM
because they don't understand about technology. why don't they ask "Where can Gold be of value?" or why does fiat money have value? "basically everything is the same. something that has value because it has the benefits and mutual agreement to give crypto value always grows and is fixed. There is always a new version of crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 04:08:19 AM
Many people want to quickly and earn a lot of money on cryptocurrency without doing anything. It never does. Trying to get something, you have to give something.It can be time, effort.

Agreed with this. It's not a get rich quick scheme. It's a long term play!
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 07, 2018, 04:02:14 AM
Gold has been a prima donna for thousands of years in the market and has always been the foundation of society for its survival.
Cryptocurrency can be dangerous because of the anti hacking and anonymity security system, fast transaction and deccentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: