Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 12. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:35:01 AM
Many people want to quickly and earn a lot of money on cryptocurrency without doing anything. It never does. Trying to get something, you have to give something.It can be time, effort.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 06:32:31 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I think everything about cryptocurrency boils down to massive adoption, to me cryptocurrency is more powerful than fiat because of the many benefits it's coming with, many cryptocurrency have great utility value than fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 06:25:00 AM
People are prevented from believing in the cryptocurrency lack of desire to learn something new. Some fear that cryptocurrencies are too volatile and risky for them.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
 It seems to me that people who have such huge money see value in the crypto currency Wink.People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.I was in debate about this with so many people, the answer is simple and very easy .
Activity: 89
September 18, 2018, 06:33:21 AM
Yeah, while I might want a lot of my friends and family members to be a part of this technology, and its growth, many a times, it is usually quite frustrating and exhausting trying to convince them to be a part of it. So mostly, I tell them the little I know about cryptocurrency, and  how I have benefited from the industry thus far, and just leave them to make up their choices.
Activity: 83
September 11, 2018, 03:36:03 AM
It is difficult to explain to others about cryptocurrency. If a person does not know about cryptocurrency, he or she will be skeptical of its value.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 03:08:15 AM
as indicated by this issue, I concur with you. numerous individuals hold ALTCOIN coins particularly myself. since I think ALTCOIN is productive and promising for what's to come. also, on the off chance that I need to offer it I sit tight at the market cost to settle once more, in light of the fact that the market cost is still low so on the off chance that you need to contribute now, it is better in light of the fact that the market cost is still low and is flawless if purchasing more.
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 03:03:39 AM
I explain the benefits of crypto currency and blockchain technology, explain how they can improve people's quality of life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 03:00:47 AM
"Where does the value of gold come from?"

Very good question and I like that.
Gold is given a price value when it is difficult to get it by mining with heavy equipment.

Cryptocurrency is also difficult to get, because it takes a long time by mining with a computer.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 03:16:43 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
P2P
If there wouldn't this trust, then value of tokens would be 0.

I compare the crypto currency with the pictures, because the price is set by people ready to buy this product. and if you buy and use the crypto currency, it means that there is something special about it that can solve certain tasks
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
September 06, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
I’m telling to you guys that cryptocurrency have a legit ICO that can help you to earn a good amount of profit or income when the right time comes that the value of it is in the high stage of amount.
Activity: 153
September 05, 2018, 06:06:22 AM
I try not to argue with such people and prove nothing. everyone has their own opinion. not that they think that's just their opinion.
Activity: 176
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
September 02, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
People all everywhere are waiting to hear good news especially things concerning them. It is actually nice to tell people about things that will benefit them. Personally, I don’t waste time to broadcast or break the good news to that person that deserves it. However, it will not only make the person see you as one with his interest at heart but will also make that person to stay positive. Presently, I have this plan to let some persons know about cryptocurrency and all its benefits. I will invite them and do a little training in that regard so that they can get additional money and not only to rely on their only present source of income. Many of them will be very happy to here this.
Activity: 90
September 02, 2018, 07:05:34 AM
I mostly tell people that care to listen that Cryptocurrency is a good venture when you are looking for a business to go into. Yes so many might say it is risky and all of that, but is there anything in life that isn't risky? And I strongly believe that if you play your cards well, you will hardly ever get to fall for scam or lose your funds. Give it a try and see for yourself how amazing the system is.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 31, 2018, 04:21:13 PM
I do not say anything to people. Why should I tell them something? I'm here because this is my decision
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
August 31, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
maybe because most people don't know crypto even further so they don't have high trust. maybe I will speak more deeply so they start to find out the meaning of crypto and the benefits when used for investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 27, 2018, 05:51:49 AM
I would tell people that the landscape for crypto has completely changed in the past 12 months. It has been adopted now by companies that are using blockchaing technology to aid their businesses in ways previously unthought of. Coins are now being used to assist real world products and this shift will remove alot of the pure gambling aspect of crypto.
Activity: 32
August 27, 2018, 05:49:20 AM
In the company of friends and acquaintances, conversations are conducted in terms of an optimistic attitude towards the crypto market. We discuss coins, which are very promising to invest. Of course, loans for investment are not planned.
Activity: 155
August 26, 2018, 01:06:17 AM
I tell people the truth as i see it. Cryptocurrency is a digital asset in other words it's a virtual asset and can be used electronically for several blockchain transactions.
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 06:56:56 PM
I will tell people that just price mechanism determines value in the fiat market. In crypto, the exchange determines the value of a coin. The demand of the products of the project and the team members also contribute tom the value  of a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: