Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 14. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:57:21 AM
In fact, there are some nuances here. Yes, you can simply explain all the advantages of technology and the market, but to convince many of this is really difficult.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:51:43 AM
I do not apply that deal with cryptocurrency. This is a personal business where I spend my money and time to discuss their investments and consult only with friends who are working with cryptocurrency. When I hear a conversation about the dangers of crypto currency and her death, I don't pay attention and do not enter into the conversation.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 03:07:33 AM
If you perceive gold is valuable, then cryptocurrency is valuable. Supply and demand is what make its prices surge or plunge. Digital currency is in urgent need in the digital era. So this is where cryptocurrency will fill the void. So crypto is our future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 24, 2018, 03:07:15 AM
I never used to argue bitcoin is the best with people who come to me making a comparison with gold. Those people could have benefited big on using gold. Most of the situation those people cannot be made to understand, I just ignore them until they ask something about bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:05:32 AM
I do tell my people to invest only the money they could afford to loss. Don't be too greedy to invest all your savings and start complaining later, but I can assure them that they have nothing to lose if they are patient.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 03:02:45 AM
Depending on how often crypto is being used by different platforms. If i was asked by someone, i'd say that the demand for a token can be proped up by demand for a product, if this product is backed by a blockchain.
This works the same with fiat, value of any currency depends on the amount of goods you can buy using it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 02:58:34 AM
Crypto and gold are two different things. results and risks that are owned both of them, of course, will also be different even further. Crypto will be more promising than gold but also with greater risk. investment in gold might indeed be better even with the price increase each year but will be very small.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 24, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
I don't tell them anything, to be honest))) Why should I? Those who are interested may take a time and their own research. Those who don't - I don't care)) I'm not going to persuade anyone in anything, we all have the access to the same Internet with the same information.
Activity: 378
August 24, 2018, 01:19:17 AM
In fact, it's easy. I just explain the current advantages of the crypto market, what opportunities it provides for participation in it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 23, 2018, 08:50:59 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrencies should have appeared. This is a logical . The world is changing, the financial system is changing. The whole business flows into the online sphere and the appearance of crypto currency, it was just necessary ..
Those who doubt the crypto simply do not understand all its significance ...
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
Cryptocurrency is very volatile, but many are afraid to invest because of too unstable course, which at any moment can fall.
Activity: 36
August 23, 2018, 08:17:22 AM
I think the value of it certainly comes from the convenience of blockchain technology. Furthermore Bitcoin is of high value due to the depreciation of the excavator.
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
"If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry." -Satoshi Nakamoto
I hold to that and dont waste time on ignorant people. If they want to learn they can do that on their own!
I tell them to involve here in crypto and invest or buy a coin because it has a potential to take good profits when it explodes it's market, eventhough it has volatility we have strategies how to handle with and that's the good thing in crypto has.
Activity: 518
August 23, 2018, 08:08:10 AM
"If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry." -Satoshi Nakamoto
I hold to that and dont waste time on ignorant people. If they want to learn they can do that on their own!
Activity: 134
August 23, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
I will tell others that the cryptocurrency is the future, but I am not sure if they believe it. But I don't care about this either. Because some think this is a scam. I have nothing to say.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
August 23, 2018, 02:41:24 AM

its hard to tell them how the price of cryptocurrencies are determined but if somebody asks me, i'd probably just tell them its thru auction. the market is somewhat an auction anyway. its going to be technical for them to learn how exchanges works all of a sudden. because the reason why they ask where the price of a token comes from is because they have no idea.
Activity: 270
August 22, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
in my opinion if anyone asks where is the crypto value, then I will ask again where is the value of paper money? I think, something will be valuable when everyone believes that it is valuable and needs it, crypto is valuable because many believe and also need crypto currencies
Activity: 277
August 22, 2018, 07:04:02 PM
I have tried several occasions to encourage other people to crypto, but a lot of them are scared. The negative news about crypto on the tv and the newspapers  won`t help. But i yhink it`s jst a matter of time..........Crypto will spread over the world. And in a decade everbody uses them. Just like the smartphone!
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I've never tried to explain crypto to people, I think it's normal when people love and hate crypto. so for those who hate crypto I never care about it, because there are still many who love crypto.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
August 22, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
It is true that crypto is not repaired because the price can fall very deep and not worth anymore like gold, the price is maintained because of its quality and how difficult it is to mine gold. , causing a bad market.

And to tell people about Crypto, I was more interested in the introduction of ICO projects that had clear products and we only needed to know more about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: