Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 21. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 02:06:51 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

Maybe we should know at what level someone does not believe in crypto, because some do have enough knowledge and even have tried it.
But I think the more we honestly explain the potential and the risks, the more likely people will become believers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 03, 2018, 12:57:59 AM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
Why need to tell them something?just do your work and dont mind those not open minded remember we cant please anybody and we cant make them think how we think

This is beneficial and for those who dont wanna benefits so what can we do?do your things mate and just let them realize in time what they are missing
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 12:50:16 AM
actually, people will believe if they have seen the results. they will more believe with the people who have been successful in the world of cryptocurrency. because surely they want to be like those who are already successful. we can start with the person closest to us, we give them an explanation of the world of cryptocurrency.

Activity: 39
July 03, 2018, 12:49:13 AM

I will not try to persuade them, because each person has their own thoughts, if they have the knowledge they are involved
Activity: 168
July 03, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

The crypto value comes from the community, and everyone can affect the value of a crypto if it has enough strength.
But it seems not easy to make people's views change only from our explanation.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
July 03, 2018, 12:08:52 AM

the value is always the result of the demand of the people. same thing with the stock market, the price of shares depends to the order or the traders.  its the same thing with the gold's price too, its not fixed just like you said. if we all dump btc and decide the buy back at a certain price then that price will be the price of btc.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 11:55:38 PM
I don't quite understand your question completely, sorry!
Those who don't believe in cryptocurrencies don't seem to really understand it. Maybe it's just a mixture of investments and stocks, funds, and futures. This is a mistake. They should first understand the origin of Bitcoin and talk again!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Maybe not everyone is interested in crypto, maybe not even believe it. But I am pretty sure that everyone is interested in profit. So if you can tell how to make a reasonable profit, and you've managed to do it, I do not think it takes a long time, to change their minds.
Activity: 125
July 02, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
I try to tell my friends . but many are pessimistic about cryptocurrency . not sure why . I'm on the turn I see great perspectives .
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 03:37:25 PM
What is the value of anything, only what people are willing to pay?
Activity: 107
July 02, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
When the first time a friend told me about the crypt, I also thought it was nonsense. Then I decided to google about crypt read many articles. I became interested and I started picking up in the crypt, I learned about trade and bounty. I tried to tell my friends about the crypt but they do not believe they think it's virtual money and they will not work for them. Since then I stopped talking
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 30, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
I think they should know about blockchain and bitcoin. If they don't recognize the value of bitcoin, you can ask them what their value is in gold. Bitcoin, like gold, has value as a store of value.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
It's really hard to change other people opinion Smiley. I know so many guys don't believe in cryptocurrency and they believe that cryptocurrency is something scam Smiley). It'll be ok if I chat with them about other things but till they mention about crypto, I don't wanna say anything cause you can't quarrel with idiots Smiley. Just don't care about them and keep doing what you need to do Smiley
Right we can't change other people opinion, In my country, if any news regarding cryptocurrency comes in news channel people think it's banned and who all know that i am using cryptocurrency they will ask me crypto banned right so what are you doing now? They don't even know what they telecasted just by seeing word crypto in TV they only decide it's banned. I try to explain but they don't listen so now i will not involve in that conversation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
June 30, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
Actually I believe anyone who can really try to understand blockchain technology and how it works will see the basic concept and its use cases.
It is important to note that, anyone learning about blockchain out of prejudice may still be against it so I don't believe people need to much convincing other than practical example uses of blockchain.
When the technology gains more adoption and more breakthrough, it will in reality promote itself.
Activity: 75
June 30, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

crypto and gold are very different, gold is a real thing, seen ... while crypto is a digital asset, not visible. crypto is the latest technological invention in investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:29:23 AM
Actually ill tell to them of what good for doing in crypto it is and earn some enough for crypto.
And that's true some people are not interested also in cryptocurrency but to those people only have no idea of what crypto it is.
In crypto there are two ways to see crypto in this way. When crypto is not fixed, this creates an opportunity for users to benefit from the market. At the same time we can also make a loss, so we need to manage your crypto money and money management into the picture. In a deeper crypto similar to investment, only a more volatile market can make a profit or loss.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 30, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
Actually ill tell to them of what good for doing in crypto it is and earn some enough for crypto.
And that's true some people are not interested also in cryptocurrency but to those people only have no idea of what crypto it is.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
I usually tel my colleagues about cryptocurrency where they could have the opportunity to earn profit like joining in signature bounty campaign and they can also put some investment in cryptocurrency either be it in ICO or the existing altcoins in the exchange. One close friend of mine got interested with cryptocurrency and he is now into trading and doing part time for the signature campaign. Also, I told them that cryptocurrency is for the risk takers and for those who do not possess this attitude, it would be better for them not to join since cryptos are volatile in nature.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
crypto provides a great income that helps everyone to become having a better life in the future and I would say to others that alternative coins or all electronic coins in cryptocurrency are very promising for investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 29, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
This month I advised my friends to invest in crypto currency. The prices are really very good this month. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: