Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 24. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 16, 2018, 04:49:58 AM
Bitcoin has become something like crypto gold i tell them. if we get instant transacctions an d easy usability it could get overcome gold. You just have to have you private key with you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
Well, in my case I told my colleagues at work if they ever heard about bitcoin and some of the reaction is that they heard about it but for them it's quite complicated since they really do not understand how it works. I informed them that I had joined in a signature bounty campaign where they can earn token and that can be use to start for an investment in buying crypto coins such as btc and alterntive coins. Only one of my colleague had been into signature bounty campaign right now and he is now starting to earn tokens and started to invest it on crypto currency mainly on EOS.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
Just like a product in the traditional world, their value is determined by the problem they solve, their usefulness and the demand(which is like adoption in crypto) for the product. Same thing applies to cryptocurrency, this is why emphasis is always made on investing in crypto backed by good technology and usefulness.
Activity: 169
June 15, 2018, 10:37:41 PM
what do i tell people to the crypto currency? i tell them and encourage them to join the crypto currency with a possitive  title of the crypto currency !! or what the benfits of this and how to get mone when they enter this crypto world!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 15, 2018, 10:34:16 PM
Gold is far different from bitcoin. Tell them about their differences. Explain to them that you can take advantage of unstability or the volatility of bitcoin's price to invest in and sell it out when it is on bull side. But then, gold is a metal (you are right) and the value is going higher and higher unlike bitcoin.
Activity: 120
June 15, 2018, 09:06:42 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

The value of the cryptocurrency is not taken from any physical form but rather a virtual or an ideal form. Bitcoin can be measured by its growing base of users, merchants and other business entities.

Also, you have to understand that the reason why crypto is not fixed and that it's current market value is going up and down, is because of the lack of trust and awareness of the world towards the crypto.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 08:51:59 PM
I never tell people why, because the encryption market has changed so much, inexperienced people can easily lose their money. I don't want anyone to blame me. Especially now is still the red market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
June 15, 2018, 07:47:43 PM
Many do not understand that for example the US dollar is unsecured by some resources. In fact, it's just paper. The US has already untied the dollar from gold for a long time. That is why the world financial system is very much unsteady.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 07:41:52 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

Crypto is not fixed is a truth but there is two ways to see crypto in this manner. When crypto is not fixed this create an opportunity for the user to make profit from the market At the same time we might make losses as well so we need to manage your crypto money and the money management comes into the picture. In a deeper look crypto is similar to investment just a more volatile market that you can make profit/loss from.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

I don't tell or convince them. I let them see my earnings, my financial status and the improvement it provides to my life and family. From there i will let them know how to do it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 07:14:02 PM
I tell people like that they're not very smart if they want a fixed crypto. The price of Fiat is provided by demand, as well as with us.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
the value of cryptocurrency is not merely a value but the value of cryptocurrency given to the society is very large that is from the blockchain which I think has a high value and even invaluable
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 15, 2018, 07:05:18 PM
people scared to use crypto because its too complicate yet, so its simplify to have no believe than use new technology. I tell "be time you'll see..."
Activity: 78
June 15, 2018, 07:04:42 PM
I don't try to convince someone that crypto is cool etc. I just tell them my opinion and explain that blockchain is our future.
Activity: 574
June 15, 2018, 07:03:27 PM
That's why they didn't believed because gold is different to cypto they will confused for that comparison.For me I tell people that crypto or bitcoin is real and legit if you know the procedure to use it, its a matter of explaining them how to tell the details of the bitcoin.
Activity: 350
June 15, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
They are correct about crypto not being fixed as fiat and gold. But that's the beauty of it! Cryptocurrencies have the potential to increase in value dramatically! The range in which they can grow is almost endless. Which means cryptocurrencies provide a great possibility for profit in a much shorter time.

I usually don't tell much. I just show them my earnings...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
a success is not as easy as we imagine. all of them have challenges and problems to be faced and solved, so we need time to achieve perfection.
Activity: 406
June 15, 2018, 06:56:37 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

The advice I will tell people about cryptos is its potential in the future. It is understandable that people lose trust in cryptocurrency because nowadays on the Internet as well as the media, cryptocurrency is always considered fraudulent, bubbles, everyone is advised not to invest. So the most essential thing is to talk about blockchain technology, the potential of crypto in the future with it will replace fiat currency to become the most popular currency in the world.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 15, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
Let them not believe in Crypto because the most important thing we have introduced Crypto to them if they reject it then it's their decision we have no right to force them to go to Crypto because basically Crypto is very premium and not just anyone will believe in the existence of Crypto especially if they ask illogical questions, because I'm sure Crypto will always be there from year to year.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
I've never had to explain it to anyone in real life but if you have time with the person I would explain the appeal behind it as a currency and then the process it takes for coins to be "created", only once I learnt about these two things did i then start to understand why bitcoin has such a high value
Pages:
Jump to: