Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 25. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 06:08:40 PM
I invite them first in no investing like faucets then many wallets

everything are here in crypto we need only grab all of the opportunity here so better to teach them well

I'm sure first they will say this is scam but after they see a little money their mind will be open here
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
I will not tell anyone. We are full of caring people. Crypto will be too late when you wake up for money. I will laugh ofc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
Cryptocurrency, blockchain technology is the future, as decentralization is cool, when there are no intermediaries, less costs, confidentiality and transparency.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
June 15, 2018, 05:37:37 PM
I do not tell anyone anymore. We are full of worried people. Crypto will be too late when you wake up for the money. Then I will laugh.
This is me too. I do not what to be bothered any more telling or convincing people into what does not even bring me commission from their involvement. Why should I? Or is bitcoin now having commissions for people referring anyone? That is just it. And even when you talk to them, the doubters will want you to show them prove of how much money you have made or properties you have invested into.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 14, 2018, 04:20:32 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

I tell them that it takes time to develop something new. And time of crypto will come. Do not prove anything to them. The time will come and they will hear about it. They will believe and see that crypto has a big value.
Activity: 364
June 14, 2018, 03:30:21 PM
I do not want to argue with them, because it will not give me an advantage.
I will continue to work in crypto, and give them proof of the crypto result, so he becomes curious, and asks what is crypto, why many people get rich with crypto, that is the right time for me to talk, all your questions will be answered by "google", after he understands all, what is crypto, and how crypto make money. he will fall in love with crypto, just like me.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 03:28:21 PM
If the people doesn't understand what I tell them about crypto then I just close my lips and let them to see the power of crypto in the future  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 03:24:46 PM
People who do not believe in cryptocurrency is useless to prove and explain something and so I try not to communicate with such people on this topic.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
I don't tell anything about my job . How I earn money knows only my closest people. And I even do not think to tell anyone what I am really doing, because it is not safe in my country.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Making Smart Money Work
June 14, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
I think it's up only from people. If people belive in crypto they can use even If it not fix by gold. The same situation with fiat if once we all stop belive in dollar it's will die. We have to belive and use Grin
Activity: 23
June 14, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
like gold mined and an asset to those who own it. as well as crypto that is mined digitally so it is an asset digits that certainly has a value like gold. because in the process of mining like gold requires expenditure so that here apply the economic laws of supply and demand
Activity: 352
June 14, 2018, 03:10:59 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
The value of crypto came from the fiat itself, you just can't create a currency digitally as it won't have any value or no use to all. If there's no fiat then no crypto will be created.
Activity: 65
June 14, 2018, 03:05:25 PM
Value depends on demand, some people can believe in it or not but there is demand and that is what determines price of coins.
Agreed. But still do not deny the fact that the cryptocurrency is held on real money. If it is to be fully independent, she must either absorb Fiat, or find an alternative.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
It is useless to prove to a person if he does not understand and is not interested in this. But I will try in general to explain what the crypto currency is and how it works, who are the "miners", and if the person is not stupid himself will understand,what keeps this whole market.
Activity: 448
June 14, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
Value depends on demand, some people can believe in it or not but there is demand and that is what determines price of coins.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 02:42:28 PM
Gold was there ever since the World created. cryptocurrency exists as a digital currency on the Internet. we can't compare these two. it has a value on its own. the good thing about cryptocurrency is that everyone has a chance to obtain, unlike Gold. but of course, when the Internet's gone, and so is the crypt.
Activity: 392
June 14, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Nothing, I'm already tired of explaining to people. As a rule, if a person does not understand immediately, then in the future it will be very difficult to prove something to him.
It seems to me necessary to have a certain type of mind in order to get carried away with the cryptocurrency

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
Crypto is the most valuable asset in the investment. many people say this is digital gold. Maybe a lot of people do not believe necessarily because crypto is famous for its risk and scam. But if they go deeper I am sure will be many who switched in crypto and exploit it to earn an income.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 14, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
I'm already tired of people proving something. If a person does not believe in the crypt, then he can not be persuaded. I have already many times entered into a discussion about the crypt, and still a person does not change his mind.
Activity: 49
June 14, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
Crypto is very different than fiat or gold, its a virtual currencies that we can't touch or feel talk about value we who use crypto and the demand create its value.
Pages:
Jump to: