Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you tell people? - page 22. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 02:59:43 PM
It's really hard to change other people opinion Smiley. I know so many guys don't believe in cryptocurrency and they believe that cryptocurrency is something scam Smiley). It'll be ok if I chat with them about other things but till they mention about crypto, I don't wanna say anything cause you can't quarrel with idiots Smiley. Just don't care about them and keep doing what you need to do Smiley
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 29, 2018, 02:59:05 PM
I'm the guy who usually presents the topic to the squad whenever we hangout , go to the cyber café or do stuff , and whenever they start joking and saying things such as "it's a scam" and "you'll eventually get nothing with those coins" , i unlock my phone and show them how much i got in my wallet and what recent purchases i have done with these coins such as the iPhone X i just bought and it's there where they start taking my seriously and be more curious about it .
I usually tell them about the features of such an invention and tell them that even if bitcoin won't succeed ,the world is going toward a cashless society (which is already happening in japan/Korea/china) and that sooner or later they'll have to learn about it and better be ahead .
Good answer.  I do, about the same.  And I'm not trying to prove anything.  You will see everything yourself, soon, very soon.  Smile and translate the topic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
June 29, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
I'm the guy who usually presents the topic to the squad whenever we hangout , go to the cyber café or do stuff , and whenever they start joking and saying things such as "it's a scam" and "you'll eventually get nothing with those coins" , i unlock my phone and show them how much i got in my wallet and what recent purchases i have done with these coins such as the iPhone X i just bought and it's there where they start taking my seriously and be more curious about it .
I usually tell them about the features of such an invention and tell them that even if bitcoin won't succeed ,the world is going toward a cashless society (which is already happening in japan/Korea/china) and that sooner or later they'll have to learn about it and better be ahead .
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
To date, this expectation, that is, a bubble. Now crypto exists because of the hopes, mutual trust of the entire world community. But imagine what happens when at least one tenth of the ideas are realized! Then I will talk about several projects, which ideas that come to my mind.
Sometimes it works Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 12:49:16 PM
Lol Cryptocurrency is volatile compare to other market like forex and stock market- Don't even compare that to crypto- Cryptocurrency is so fast like an internet and you can earn alot bigger by holding them. You should keep it on cold storage so people won't get your coins. and tell them that if they can't risk money on cryptos they can't be rich.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:37:54 AM
High-risk and high-return, once you invest in cryptocurrency and get a corresponding return from it, people will believe that this is real, cryptocurrencies are still developing, and stocks such as gold are known because more people know it, and Really exist, I believe that in the near future, cryptocurrency will be discovered like gold, and know its value. People can also get more benefits from it.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 20, 2018, 07:30:12 PM
Frankly I don't ever talk about that too detail about crypto to other people especially to people who are common.Up and down price too ekstrem so the the main reason because I don't want to make others suffer huge losses only because the matter wants to follow what I do during this time,it may be better when they learn on their own and when there's been a bit of new knowledge we can sharing
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 20, 2018, 07:15:58 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?
At first I try to make a decent effort to explain to them how the economy works and how both of those currencies work but if I see that I receive the same stock answers that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or a scam, I just stop and tell to them they will regret not investing in bitcoin when they had the chance and that they will remember my words when they finally realize the big mistake they made.
Sometimes people do not listen and grab an opportunity even there are many become success into it because they believe in wrong news that it is scam and not legit which make them regret because they waste time and realize it later. It is hard to encourage people but it is their decision, you help and explain to them which is enough to wake them up that new currency is helpful not only for the economy but also for the living in this world.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 20, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
People do not believe in crypto currency.  They say that crypto is not fixed.  As fiat - gold.  Where does the value of crypts come from?  What do you tell people?

Nothing much since people will believe what they want to believe. If they already had those conclusions in mind, do not bother spending valuable time explaining, they will not listen anyway.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 20, 2018, 06:49:45 PM
I usually use the example of a collectible, an item, such as old stamps. People attribute value to such a thing, although it is not money. And it works as money in some places.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 20, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

The only thing you need to say is: do you know what happened in Japan, what kind of economic crisis was in 90s? What happened to the property prices, when they recovered and why it happened? Do you still believe it can not happen in 2018 and futures years, as the strategy of governments has not changed much, right? A pretty much convincing thing, at least for them to have a look what is crypto and blockchain
Activity: 4
June 20, 2018, 05:56:16 PM
"Where does the value of gold come from?"
Gold is a noble metal.  It is used in different industries.  For example in electrical appliances. In addition, it is used as jewelry.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 05:53:26 PM
At first I try to make a decent effort to explain to them how the economy works and how both of those currencies work but if I see that I receive the same stock answers that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or a scam, I just stop and tell to them they will regret not investing in bitcoin when they had the chance and that they will remember my words when they finally realize the big mistake they made.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:44:20 PM
In the market of crypto-currency, demand and supply are mostly observed, and fundamental news reflects the price of some coins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
I do not try to convince anyone that cryptocurrency is the future - they will see it themselves in a few years . I believe and believe in it
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 20, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
I was in debate about this with so many people, the answer is simple and very easy .

I will not tell you define value and this repeated questions but let me give one question .

From where value come from ? because no matter how much money you want to sell your item for, it will really not worth that much unless you find someone welling to pay that amount . Therefor value comes from 2 ends seller ( by put a price of his item ) buyer ( by agreeing to pay that price ) without those 2 you can not put a value to this item .

Now what about art ? you can apply the same theory above and it will make sense or else why the hell a piece of paper with random painting on it would worth millions of dollars ! it is because people gave it that value .

Apply same thing on crypto, as long as someone setting a sell price and there is someone paying that price then this is what that cryptocurrency worth .
I should have given you merits for this if only I have smerits.
Of course I understand this thing in crypto but explaining it this way is a "crystal clear" for those who don't know yet.
In line with the topic, in my case, if people don't believe in crypto even if the evidence are just in front of them, then, I'll just let it be.
Activity: 108
June 20, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
I just say that blockchain has very bright future and i think my investment in it is a good choice. But i don't advice anyone to do the same. Everyone decides for himself what to do and where to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
June 19, 2018, 12:10:26 PM
the value of any cryptocurrency is primarily provided by the demand for it, if it is a good product and can be used in many places conveniently, quickly , safely - then this cryptocurrency is guaranteed success
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
I try not to tell people what is connected with the cryptocurrency, that I invest . since many people think that this is a soap bubble that will soon burst, there are around scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
I tell them that they are right. Cryptocurrency can be quite risky to invest. Cryptomarket is very volatile and always changing as the days go by.
Pages:
Jump to: