Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 17. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 14, 2019, 06:20:55 PM
Crypto is the most advanced technology of the future, if we can find a good altcoin, surely a big profit will be obtained, so analyze it in detail so it is not in vain in choosing coins, lots of potential coins at this time, alternative choices you can see cmc
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 14, 2019, 06:06:27 PM
i do not think but i am sure cos i know that crypto has brought about new innovation in various sectors by the disruption of the several traditional systems that already existed. crypto has made loads of jobs have a shift in thoughts and operational dimension and also transparency has seen a high rate of acceptance too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 14, 2019, 05:54:54 PM
I think crypto has been unstable lately which is quite unpredictable. The market isn't good either but I believe it will recover and the prices of coins will rise soon.
Activity: 406
April 11, 2019, 10:29:50 PM
Crypto is now better than the previous one even though it hasn't fully risen, but I'm sure this will be a good start for crypto to start moving again, to be able to rise as a whole all takes time, but I'm sure the future cryptocurrency will grow even bigger
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
April 11, 2019, 08:35:14 PM
In crypto market you can x1000 in long run may be in sort run in some altcoins but you should hold long run for good profit.

Seeing current conditions and trends it seems difficult to get profits up to 1000x, too many traders always sell when they get big profits, but increases up to 1000x can occur if the market continues to rise.

I think in this market condition, hard to make profits more than 100% with top 10 coin. I will not looking 1000x profits because i think its not realistic and i am prefer holding for long term
Activity: 512
April 11, 2019, 07:55:17 PM
I still hold as some of my altcoins are still very low and some of them will never recover and I write them off. For those potential ones I still believe they will increase at least x 100 in the next 5 years.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 11, 2019, 03:29:09 PM
That we are at the beginning of the next cycle, bull run is coming, whales are cumulating, we are preparing for massive adoption, ETFs soon will be approved, the future can not be better.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
April 11, 2019, 03:27:44 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Yep, still HODLing my PIVX, BAT, and MANA tokens. Why loose your confidence so early? The cryptocurrency market is not a bubble, it's a legit market even better than the stock market to me. So, get your boots on and buy more profitable Altcoins.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 11, 2019, 02:17:57 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I still block my coin until the price is high. and my choice fell against ethereum, this is one of the most potential coins and this is the best coin that will rise this year.
Everyone is hoping like you that Etherium price will increase again and it will reach all time high again. I'm expecting lot of things from this coin in this year.   
Activity: 364
April 11, 2019, 01:02:59 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future. It seems to me that the blockchain technology will be able to make big changes in different areas of life.
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 11, 2019, 12:24:29 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should I invest this year.

Thanks.
I think Cryptocurrency is a beautiful future for those who hold it for their future and their families. I do not expect that I will have huge profits from Crypto, but I hope that future people will use Crypto as a common currency.
Activity: 826
April 11, 2019, 12:23:32 PM
In crypto market you can x1000 in long run may be in sort run in some altcoins but you should hold long run for good profit.

Seeing current conditions and trends it seems difficult to get profits up to 1000x, too many traders always sell when they get big profits, but increases up to 1000x can occur if the market continues to rise.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 11, 2019, 12:19:49 PM

I have never met anyone, who manage to make such a fantastic profit. Yes, I  know that you can earn dealing with the cryptocurrencies, but you need to work very hard to make a profit, and be enough wise not to lose.
Activity: 756
April 11, 2019, 12:01:02 PM
I think the current price has improved somewhat because it has begun to rise. in my opinion, long-term investment is better
Activity: 322
April 10, 2019, 07:13:18 PM
I still believe in holding altcoins x100 is better for selling your holding but x1000 cant be possible for now because of the status of the market. And if that possible we are lucky those who are holding lots of altcoins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
April 10, 2019, 07:04:56 PM
Currently, the only crypto coins with good potential of making investors to make some amount of profit are Ethereum and Bitcoin. The crypto market is gradually picking up and more investors are coming back into the crypto space after the raise in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
April 10, 2019, 07:04:29 PM
I believe in the market and am still holding,most of the coins in my wallet are not yet in an exchange to be traded,those that are listed in exchange have of no value so trading such coins is worthless that is why am holding.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
April 10, 2019, 06:39:33 PM
Hodling is cool but atimes it does not pay. As for the bull run, it will be strong this time around. Bear market time is over. The land is green now.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
April 10, 2019, 06:17:20 PM
Crypto certainly has lots of advantages, benefits and potentials. However, it requires some level of regulations and strict compliance in order for it to fulfill its true potentials. With more corporate investments coming in and the government finally having a hang of the industry, crypt currency will most definitely have a huge impact on world economies and nations across the globe.
Activity: 66
April 10, 2019, 06:03:27 PM
i think crypto is gradually moving to promised land with more adoption on a daily basis,very soon,there should be an upward trend in the price of coin generally.
Pages:
Jump to: