Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 14. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
April 18, 2019, 01:28:30 PM
now crypto is on a good track, even though now the increase has stopped but it gives hope for the future. I believe that in the future Crypto will be better. sooner or later there will be bullrun.
Activity: 687
April 18, 2019, 01:25:25 PM
still, but is only for a few altcoins.
I recommend ETH and ADA as the best altcoin investment at the moment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 01:16:11 PM
I'm still holding my altcoins.
I already have failed during the bear market so that's why I'm not going to sell it at loss.
I believe when the bull comes, all of my altcoins will become healthier again.
today we need to more carefully review all our assets, because after such a poor state of the cryptocurrency market, many projects will make adjustments to their existence.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 12:47:21 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I still block my coin until the price is high. and my choice fell against ethereum, this is one of the most potential coins and this is the best coin that will rise this year.

If you talk about Ethereum when it comes to holding, I will agree to that. Any other coin apart from that, it's just a two way thing and most times, hold does not hold.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 18, 2019, 10:55:27 AM
I'm still holding my altcoins.
I already have failed during the bear market so that's why I'm not going to sell it at loss.
I believe when the bull comes, all of my altcoins will become healthier again.
Activity: 509
April 18, 2019, 10:01:51 AM
I really hope that this year will be something like 2017 in the world of cryptocurrency.  Well, as something, I would like it to be the growth of the market was similar, but did not fall later.
Most likely the bull market as in 2017 expects us not this year! And of course, after it will fall! It's cyclical! Wink

I want to dream all the same.  And then these red zones upset.  I want to have stability and green areas.  Or in extreme cases, return what you have invested.
Activity: 349
April 17, 2019, 03:44:51 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
  The market is showing signs of recovery. So keep altcois this time very appropriate. This time is very suitable for buying tokens and waiting for them to go to the floor. But think carefully before making a decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 17, 2019, 03:30:08 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market will finally rise from the bottom in the second half of 2019.
Participation in the bounty campaigns, I hope will bring me the profit that I rely on.
Investing in coins that have a future must be justified.
Activity: 509
April 17, 2019, 03:15:32 PM
I really hope that this year will be something like 2017 in the world of cryptocurrency.  Well, as something, I would like it to be the growth of the market was similar, but did not fall later.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
April 17, 2019, 02:39:00 PM

Thanks.

haha... I am still hodling. I have got no choice. No point in selling now. The value is already messed up. I pray things get better and the value at least go back to where it once was. I don't care for x1000s anymore

Currently, when it is really difficult to understand if cryptocurrency goes up tomorrow or falls, one of the best choices is simply holding. However, those guys that risk and start day trading, earn more sometimes.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
April 16, 2019, 02:33:24 PM
I have saved so many altcoins, almost one year.
but garbage coins are still rubbish, if you ask about the best altcoins for long-term investments, ETHEREUM is still the best choice in my own opinion.
Activity: 405
April 16, 2019, 01:54:45 PM
Fast or long in storing crypto currency coins does not guarantee us to get a big profit, especially if we want to get 1000 times profit. I am very pessimistic if you can make that happen. The crypto currency has now begun to improve even though it still hasn't reached the expected level. At least there has been a movement towards a better direction. Rather than we wait to get to the price of the crypto currency that has multiplied 1000 times then we should become a daily trader who can always get a regular profit even a little. Besides that our minds are honed to be more experienced in moving crypto currencies. If you want to invest, I can only advise on bitcoin or ethereum because the two coins have the most potential future in my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
April 16, 2019, 01:39:10 PM
Like many people now, I also very actively try to conduct a serious analysis of cryptocurrency projects. I still believe that sooner or later we will have time to make a lot of money on this.
Activity: 630
April 16, 2019, 01:16:06 PM
nothing changes in my point about cryptocurrency since few years ago. invest your time and money now, later you will nott worry about money.

That depends on the coin you are investing, not any investment will generate profits after a few years. Especially with this unstable market, it is possible that in the next few years it will decrease much more than the present
Sometimes your investments turn into a pile of shit! I recommend not to be greedy and take profit in bitcoin!
Today, we still see some recovery in the cryptocurrency market, when prices heat up new coins to the top by a few percent. But only boil other cryptocurrency remain dry. What to give us about the future? If ethereum and Bitcoin fly up again, will other cryptocurrencies rise too?
Activity: 1344
April 16, 2019, 12:59:34 PM
I will sell all my little-known altcoins and pour into coins from the top 10. Global garbage collection will start soon.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 03:54:19 AM
nothing changes in my point about cryptocurrency since few years ago. invest your time and money now, later you will nott worry about money.

That depends on the coin you are investing, not any investment will generate profits after a few years. Especially with this unstable market, it is possible that in the next few years it will decrease much more than the present
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
April 16, 2019, 01:06:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is becoming more established in some countries and they are accepting the cryptocurrencies are the payments which are a good indication in the coming year more adoptions will continue to expand. We already know how potential cryptocurrency is becoming and in the short term, we won't get many benefits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 16, 2019, 12:42:20 AM

Thanks.

Now the market has started to rise in price, so the market still offers big profits. The benefits you get depend on how you do the trading strategy. Buy coins when market prices go down and sell coins when market conditions are high. This is a simple way to make a profit.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 12:17:07 AM
In my opinion, cash flow is now moving more to cryptocurrency. Witnessing and monitoring the 2018 regression, I found that investors are gradually more confident in this market. Sustainable projects have created new confidence for investors. I hope that by the end of this year, the BTC will achieve regional stability of $ 8k~9k!
Activity: 406
April 15, 2019, 11:59:11 PM
I think crypto now are doing great. Its on the right track and I think anytime soon it will break away and make another history. Its been a long drought in crypto and I think its already time to bounce back. I've been holding my crypto since the start of bear market and I will continue to hold it until the market recovers and make another bull run. Although its still down right now, it shows a little bit signs of light and its a good thing. Those who hodl the most will surely profit.
Pages:
Jump to: