Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 15. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 15, 2019, 11:10:50 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

everything is possible in crypto world,,
i still believe if we can find a good crypto and hodl for long term, we can make a good profit, not huge but good  Wink
about what kind of coins to buy in this year,, i think its better for you to do your own research mate,,
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 15, 2019, 07:23:09 PM
I think there are many opportunities in this market, but to profit x1000 times it is difficult because the market is in a difficult time. You can take advantage of this opportunity and gain profits 1000 times in the following years. I believe that the future of this market will achieve more achievements and greater value than the present
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 15, 2019, 05:39:07 PM
I think the advantage of storing altcoins for a long time has a 50:50 chance because the average of all altcoins moves according to the price of bitcoin. However, so far it has not been clearly seen so that many people only use altcoin in the short term when the altcoin is pumped when the listing is on an exchange.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
April 15, 2019, 05:34:16 PM
It depends how long you are ready to hold your coins. For the long term, it is better to choose the most reliable coins. For short and medium term you can choose the coins that show the best support levels.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 05:31:10 PM
I see the crypto situation now looks bad because of negative speculation or the lack of market developments they say. For us at the moment the income in investing very little and the gift and ICO projects are less productive, I believe this is not the end and the most important thing is that Crypto will definitely rise again.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 04:46:28 PM
2018, of course, upset, but now everything seems to be slowly stabilizing. Cryptocurrency starts to bring me income, and this is the most important thing, especially since I am confident in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 15, 2019, 04:41:53 PM
I continue to believe in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that in the near future the market will be able to exit a falling trend and some coins will become very expensive.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 15, 2019, 03:52:16 PM
Since early April, the cryptocurrency has grown very well in price and this is encouraging. Moreover, it is characteristic that after a certain period of slow growth, there should be practically no price drop period. This is clearly a good sign. It seems that the growth of the market will continue. There is little hope for the rapid growth, but slow and steady growth is quite possible.
Activity: 560
April 15, 2019, 03:18:31 PM
Yes, I still keep my altcoins because the hope of investment income, is worth more than $ 100 for me.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 15, 2019, 03:11:55 PM
why should you be apathetic if you still join crypto, crypto will always run well and there will be no problems. lots of good altcoins that are currently on the market and you can do a little research and don't be lazy to see the moves. I am very sure that in the next few months what altcoin you invest will succeed and profit.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
April 15, 2019, 02:09:25 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

haha... I am still hodling. I have got no choice. No point in selling now. The value is already messed up. I pray things get better and the value at least go back to where it once was. I don't care for x1000s anymore
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 02:09:11 PM
I always think positive about cryptocurrency whenever i have thought about cryptocurrency, because I believe that your thought most of the time have to do with your archivement. Cryptocurrency have defiantly survived.
but sometimes we think negatively so that we are more careful because there is no certainty if we will benefit.
but indeed we should continue to think positively because then we can always wait for our coins to rise.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 15, 2019, 01:37:00 PM
Yes I still hold my altcoin and am still invest in new coins but before I invest I always do my research in other not to invest in the wrong coin public sales, because what gave the ICO market bad image is the presence of scams in the market team collecting investors money and run away leaving them with just shot coins in they wallet.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
April 15, 2019, 01:32:17 PM
Probably the likelihood that you can get in this market x1000 exist, but the percentage of this is minimal. When the market updates the maximum value of the price, then the chances of getting big X will increase.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
April 15, 2019, 01:02:47 PM
nothing changes in my point about cryptocurrency since few years ago. invest your time and money now, later you will nott worry about money.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 15, 2019, 12:36:57 PM
I always think positive about cryptocurrency whenever i have thought about cryptocurrency, because I believe that your thought most of the time have to do with your archivement. Cryptocurrency have defiantly survived.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
April 15, 2019, 12:28:54 PM
Crypto market looks stronger that all the last year. For instance during the last pump the BTC demand was as like at the end of the 2017 during the mega pump.
Activity: 714
April 15, 2019, 12:22:06 PM

Thanks.

There are Altcoins that are worth investing in. However, one should not forget that it is rather risky, but also the profit that they can bring is quite large.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
April 15, 2019, 11:56:32 AM
I still believe that altcon is going to moon but not up 1000x because scammers have spoiled cryptocurrency market a lot base on fake project that is rampant this days.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 15, 2019, 11:53:31 AM
I hope that a lot of shitcoins will disappear from the market, and good projects will be widely used! Grin

of course a lot of shitcoins will disappear from the market, but new shitcoins are arriving every day. so it will be an eternal process.
Pages:
Jump to: