Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 13. (Read 16225 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 20, 2019, 02:41:19 AM
I still have the same thoughts about crypto. Crypto really has a very good future. And I believe that after 3-4 years no one will use words like crypto will soon die. Because until then we will start to use crypto coins frequently in our normal life. Declines in the market do not end my hopes. Because when I joined the world of crypto, I already learned that there could be some kind of falls in the market.

I don't like you to trust altcoin because I've lost a lot of money on it and the catastrophic failure has come. Electronic money keeps rising and falling erratically and this is a game that is not good for me  Sad
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 20, 2019, 02:37:56 AM
As Such, We can see there has been no Rise in Crypto in nearby Future because the market is barely rising. As, so It's totally sleeping on the current state. But as we all are expecting a Bull Run in the Nearby Future we can a Steady and Stable Rise in the Best of the Possible Coins out in the Market. But as per my Suggestion, this would be the Best time to Invest. So, Hold your Stakes and wait for the best Outcome. As our Patience pays off. The Future of Bitcoin is Upfront. HODL as long as you can.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
April 20, 2019, 02:25:48 AM
Even the market is low, I still believe in crypto and doing bounty campaigns as I was doing before. Crypto Market will rise and fall but it doesn't seem to be Dead. So I am waiting for the market to rise again.

Crypto is always an opportunity to skyrocket and this year it looks like it will repeat the success that happened in 2017, the most important thing is to always be patient and take advantage of the opportunities that exist.

If we believe on crypto, better keep our asset hold. Crypto is new investment market and compare with others investment market, market cap value far below others and have potential to go highest value again
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
April 20, 2019, 02:05:24 AM
They say thunder does not strike twice at a point twice and I doubt so much if that would not be the case with Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. I think the one thousand percent price appreciation might not happen again

I would differ with you on that. In my opinion, if it can happen once, then the chances are that it may happen in the future as well. The basics are still strong and the number of users remains stable. So the future prospects remain bright.
Activity: 52
April 20, 2019, 02:00:26 AM
As time passes we got Lot of our ALT Coins on Stake because we Expect best of it in nearby Future as time passes by new Regulations come in and Market plays in its own way. We should hold together in order to make the best out of it. Hereby We should HODL as much as we can because those who trust in Crypto and have faith must be Profited in near future as patience is always the key to success.
Activity: 25
April 20, 2019, 01:18:58 AM
Bitcoin has a bright future. This is a normal market cycle, the bear market comes after the bull market and vice-versa. I am holding my coins until the total market cap reaches $1 Trillion. It maybe takes 2 years but if my coin survives when that happens I am sure most of my coins give 100 times returns. I am now holding Binance Coin (BNB), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Ethereum (ETH), Request Network (REQ), HoloChain (HOT), Bitcoin (BTC) and a small fraction of other coins. This is not financial advice you should research before investing in any coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 20, 2019, 01:08:39 AM
It is unlikely that altcoins will be able to repeat the growth rates of 2017. At that time, real cryptomania was occurring and millions of people were joining the crypto industry as investors. The growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2019 is quite expected, but I think Bitcoin will not be able to reach $ 20,000 in a few more years.
I'm not sure about to repeat like 2017, it's possible but it's hard to repeat like that. The bitcoin price right now is around $5.3k and it needs $13k-14k more to reach the price like 2017. Of course i want that to happen, but maybe it will happen on the next years. $10k in this year, and continue to $20k next year.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2019, 01:04:30 AM
However, personally, I am confident that the cryptocurrency will give the opportunity to earn the most persistent.

But do you believe you can get x1000 profit Cheesy
My 4 years in the world of digital currency invest, but I never got it x1000 profit, even 2017, many say is the peak of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 20, 2019, 01:01:41 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Crypto is still very attractive, Currently, there are many projects, But the success rate is very low, profit x1000 will be able to say impossible. But it can still be very good to invest!
Activity: 378
April 20, 2019, 12:45:04 AM
It is unlikely that altcoins will be able to repeat the growth rates of 2017. At that time, real cryptomania was occurring and millions of people were joining the crypto industry as investors. The growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2019 is quite expected, but I think Bitcoin will not be able to reach $ 20,000 in a few more years.
copper member
Activity: 42
April 19, 2019, 11:09:14 AM
In cryptocurrency, the main income now comes from trading. With altcoin investing, the situation is more complicated. However, personally, I am confident that the cryptocurrency will give the opportunity to earn the most persistent.
Activity: 486
April 19, 2019, 11:08:43 AM
holding for a long time is a great way to make a profit, but not all alts are good to hold because there are some altcoins that have no development, maybe developers leave their projects and I think for long-term investments it's better to choose alt top 25.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
April 19, 2019, 11:02:33 AM
2019 was called to be a bullish year by many experts and traders. We had have a correction period of a year and now a bullish move is more than expected. But we aren't there yet. I am expecting another retracement in a short term and then we can go in a bullish phase. Once BTC goes below $4800, we will head towards $4200 or maybe $3800.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 19, 2019, 10:44:34 AM
I think that the BNB may repeat the fate of the ether! Some projects are already announcing the transition to its network! Grin
Game not by rules! Wink

I also think that this may happen , many are now talking about it , and as we know you should always buy on hearing.
Activity: 672
April 19, 2019, 09:20:58 AM
They say thunder does not strike twice at a point twice and I doubt so much if that would not be the case with Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. I think the one thousand percent price appreciation might not happen again
Activity: 569
April 19, 2019, 09:05:33 AM
Even the market is low, I still believe in crypto and doing bounty campaigns as I was doing before. Crypto Market will rise and fall but it doesn't seem to be Dead. So I am waiting for the market to rise again.

Crypto is always an opportunity to skyrocket and this year it looks like it will repeat the success that happened in 2017, the most important thing is to always be patient and take advantage of the opportunities that exist.
Activity: 490
April 19, 2019, 07:58:37 AM
I will sell all my little-known altcoins and pour into coins from the top 10. Global garbage collection will start soon.
agree. This is a safe option at this time, when weak altcoin is losing value or dying. Changing the wise investment strategy in accordance with the current market situation is the right direction.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 19, 2019, 03:58:38 AM
I'm still holding my altcoins.
I already have failed during the bear market so that's why I'm not going to sell it at loss.
I believe when the bull comes, all of my altcoins will become healthier again.
today we need to more carefully review all our assets, because after such a poor state of the cryptocurrency market, many projects will make adjustments to their existence.
I don't have to review my assets.
Most of them are in good condition.
I just have to control my emotion.
copper member
Activity: 476
April 18, 2019, 02:26:51 PM
Activity: 101
April 18, 2019, 02:08:21 PM
Now is an exciting time to get into the crypto space because there are lots of affordable options. However, there are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins listed on Coinmarketcap. Which ones will prevail? Which group of coins will survive for the long term? What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?
Pages:
Jump to: