Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 23. (Read 16232 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 05, 2019, 10:21:15 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Yeah, in the last bearish market, I don't think it's a good idea to sell altcoins. Hodling is the only option to avoid more losses in the current market. Meanwhile, I can't say that we could get x1000 profit by hodling the altcoins longer nor suggest which coins should you invest this year. But for me, BitTorrent Token will be my choice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 10:14:42 AM
I believe that crypto currencies are here to stay and that we will have a very exciting year in front of us. I am patiently waiting for SEC approval and for the Bakkt exchange launch that should push the market forward.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 05, 2019, 10:10:57 AM
I believe most of us will give our precious bitcoins to the bad guys on the exchanges if we trade! Keep your coins to the bitter end! Grin
do not save assets without analysis that you did first, it will make you lose your money. keep looking at the market and the possibilities that occur. the most important thing is that we have benefited.

Researching and make a good technical analysis is good way to know when the best time ro enter in any altcoin.
Market right now is experiencing a good run from the past few days my personal thinking if this will remain we can assure a good price.

After a small increase, I begin to believe in cryptocurrencies again and this gives me more opportunities to start investing. I have invested before, but I think that now cryptocurrency will continue to grow.

Cryptocurrency will grow and grow because of being popular all over the world, if you invest when bitcoin down to $3000 to $4000 then right now it gives you a good return.
Activity: 255
April 05, 2019, 10:01:36 AM
I believe most of us will give our precious bitcoins to the bad guys on the exchanges if we trade! Keep your coins to the bitter end! Grin
do not save assets without analysis that you did first, it will make you lose your money. keep looking at the market and the possibilities that occur. the most important thing is that we have benefited.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
April 05, 2019, 09:56:53 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Nothing to loose if we believe to get profit close to 1000x. Because crypto so far for me was really giving an opportunity to everyone here in the forum. So I guess and I suggest to buy altcoins that has a potential to increase in the future and better to check it at the coinmarketcap dude, this is a good referrence to choose an altcoins in the market.
Activity: 774
April 05, 2019, 09:07:28 AM
It is necessary to believe always and not only after growth. On the market, as well as taken, there are ups and downs. There is no constant growth, as there is no constant fall. He should start growing as he is already hungry and wants a good income, including those who manage this market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 05, 2019, 08:59:43 AM
1000X coins are hard to find. i will not expect such a high return. i only choose quality projects. Investment encryption is a long-term process. we need enough patience. A good project will give you a reasonable return.
Activity: 546
April 05, 2019, 08:27:13 AM
After a small increase, I begin to believe in cryptocurrencies again and this gives me more opportunities to start investing. I have invested before, but I think that now cryptocurrency will continue to grow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
April 05, 2019, 07:20:52 AM
A situation like this now brings us to always invest and trade in it. It is very good that the crypto market is very dynamic so I am interested in trading in it. Crypto is getting stronger every day and has great potential to make a profit.

But still be careful with the market because the downtrend can happen in anytime and make sure that you can choose the right coin to invest. I agree that crypto is getting stronger and I am sure that crypto can reach all people from all country because they can have a new way to make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 04, 2019, 04:10:05 PM
I think crypto is now a welcoming place unlike those days with big profits, back then people rush in in hopping for a bigger profit and a lot people lost their life savings due to this. But everything seems slow and zigzag now you either make profits or lose depends on how you treat it.
I quit agree with you on this, the crypto system is very dicy which make anything possible,so right now I think is for the patient investors who know when to sell and when to buy,is no longer a quick profit stuff.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 04, 2019, 03:26:43 PM
I think is time to position yourself rightly in the space. Accumulate and multiply your bitcoin in preparation of the new run, There might be project with next exploding potential for high money. Project with partnering will have go places in value and enjoy sustainability
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 04, 2019, 02:56:44 PM
In my opinion, it is still very possible to be able to get high profits from altcoin. As long as we want to be careful in making choices. There are several altcoins which in my opinion are good for long-term investments, one of which is ethereum or Tron and many others

It is not very possible. It is happening right now. Just watch your favorite tracker. There are many profitable things on the market right now.
Activity: 1078
April 04, 2019, 02:51:53 PM
I think we will not see a signifiacant growth of the cryptocurrency market this year, but it might become the start of the bullish stage and the prices of many cryptocurrencies will reach ATH next year.
Activity: 184
April 04, 2019, 02:41:17 PM
Till date holding coins I believed so much in is my hubby, I hold coin till it rise to the peak I want before selling, As for the coin you can invest in, you can make research and invest in any project you believed will later do well in future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
April 04, 2019, 01:30:53 PM
In my opinion, it is still very possible to be able to get high profits from altcoin. As long as we want to be careful in making choices. There are several altcoins which in my opinion are good for long-term investments, one of which is ethereum or Tron and many others
Activity: 350
April 04, 2019, 01:09:31 PM
Keep investing because the market will definitely rise again. And now the market has increased and I think it's time to profit. Bitcoin is now starting to grow high and many people say that the market is ready to recover.
If many say so you have to go past the crowd , I think now you need to fix the majority of the coins , as there was good growth and clearly now will be a correction
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 04, 2019, 01:05:25 PM
I am very optimistic that cryptocurrencies market is going to grow in future and many companies are going to adopt some of them for used.  I see the future of our financial system in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  I also believe that those that are holding bitcoin now are going to be among the rich people in future if they can keep holding.
Activity: 384
April 04, 2019, 12:49:02 PM
Keep investing because the market will definitely rise again. And now the market has increased and I think it's time to profit. Bitcoin is now starting to grow high and many people say that the market is ready to recover.

Yeah right, i went online in april and had a good chart about prices, i'm sure this is the beginning of a bull run so continuing to buy is a must do for partying at the end of the year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
April 04, 2019, 12:38:07 PM

Thanks.

Yes I am holding most of my altcoins now, as long as I know it is potential one in the market like cardano, ethereum, Utk, Nem, and Xlm these coins would help me out in the future to fulfill all of my dreams in life, if all what I thought about them will becoming true in the end.
Activity: 625
April 04, 2019, 12:34:51 PM
Cryptocurrency is a very unusual and interesting market which should be studied in more detail. Now there is such a time when no one knows how the market will behave and it becomes more and more interesting for me to work on it. Now, of course, hunting brings me little, and I consider the option of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: