Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 26. (Read 16234 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 01:44:46 AM
for now it looks like the altcoin can still be said to be a good thing because I think the bull had started up and perhaps alt's influence will be very noticeable because I see altcoin just like eth, ltc, eos etc increased significantly

It seems like this, there were a lot of surprises in April, including the bull run sign, I'm sure that this proves that the pope immediately got up and made the crypto fly to the sky again.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 01:13:05 AM
for now it looks like the altcoin can still be said to be a good thing because I think the bull had started up and perhaps alt's influence will be very noticeable because I see altcoin just like eth, ltc, eos etc increased significantly
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 12:49:56 AM
I do not expect much, later disappointed, for now it is difficult to predict the current crypto market, the point is, I will remain focused on investing in the long term and keep the stambai tokens in the wallet, like cats waiting for their prey, when the time comes, it will grow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 04, 2019, 12:35:55 AM
What do you think about Crypto now?  In my opinion, crypto is the future. Before takeoff there is a lull.  Many States transfer their assets to digital as soon as they come up with at least how to control revenues, growth is inevitable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 04, 2019, 12:04:47 AM
Crypto is currently developing quite well, but the conditions are not yet stable, there are still a lot of updates needed over time and the technological progress of cryptocurrency for the foreseeable future will be increasingly widely known and more and more people will invest in crypto because of the benefits it provides
There's lots of people who's still doubting this chain but sooner or later when full development and mass adoptions happen those people will begin to realize the advantage of this new payment system, crypto can deliver alternative ways to lessen those delays and can be more useful not alone as an assets for your investment but also for using it as another way for paying each daily transactions that you need to cater.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 03, 2019, 11:42:36 PM
This time i think of crypto now is that this time the market is slow and there is no profit at this time but if we wait for the right time and sell our coins we will get the profit from this work.
I think the current market conditions have started to recover and the cryptocurrency price movement has returned quickly, you can see when the condition of the cryptocurrency prices rose strongly yesterday which surprised many people.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
April 03, 2019, 11:32:03 PM
I am meticulous about some of my altcoins because it can change your story in a twinkle of an eye. Though, it is all that what keeping but the other hand Crypto have come to stay. The light of crypto will not dim despite the odds.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 03, 2019, 11:14:50 PM
Still holding because it's a bear market season and i truly believe we will get x1000 if we hold for long-term. We can see a spike in price right now but it's not enough for a x1000 profit, maybe a year we will achieve our target.
Activity: 546
April 03, 2019, 10:43:09 PM
This time i think of crypto now is that this time the market is slow and there is no profit at this time but if we wait for the right time and sell our coins we will get the profit from this work.
Activity: 406
April 03, 2019, 10:22:04 PM
Crypto is currently developing quite well, but the conditions are not yet stable, there are still a lot of updates needed over time and the technological progress of cryptocurrency for the foreseeable future will be increasingly widely known and more and more people will invest in crypto because of the benefits it provides
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
April 03, 2019, 09:32:22 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

I am still holding several coins and tokens in my wallets since the beginning of the bullish market.
Although the market is start to going up slowly now, this is still a good time to buy and hold.
x1000 profit is not impossible, but it will be very hard unless you find a new coin with a very good project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
April 03, 2019, 07:43:10 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I affirm to you the crypto market is entering uptrend and this is the time to take profits, may not be 1000 times, 10 or 20 times is very easy. Just buy coins that have fallen sharply over the past time.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 03, 2019, 07:19:09 PM
If ask me about What do you think about Crypto now? My answer is crypto now is great, everything is ok. Great time for buy. That's it

But some people he blame crypto because their asset value is drop, oh cmon. I dont know this people know about cryptocurrensy technology or just invest in ICO because follow their friend??
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
April 03, 2019, 07:13:57 PM
Looking at cryptocurrency and the crypto ecosystem, there have been a massive improvement in terms of the number of people in this ecosystem and  changes cryptocurrencies are adding to the financial world. For me I think crypto is transforming the world financial space.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 03, 2019, 07:10:54 PM
As predicted earlier, I am very optimistic that the market will increase and now the market is proving to be a very remarkable increase in early April, everyone is celebrating big profits now
Such a powerful and rapid growth is very pleasing, but it takes more time to understand how serious it is, there is a high probability that the price will fall back to the mark from which the jerk began up
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 03, 2019, 04:58:12 PM
It depends on many things : potential of the coin, use case, total supply etc. Generally speaking  I still believe that a
a high potential coin could increase in the future x 10, x 100 or even x 1000 why not ? That coin has to bring
value to the space and to have  active development.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 03, 2019, 04:30:34 PM
I think that it is great alternative for real money , also blockchain technology is more effective that banking system of dollars
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 04:16:41 PM
As predicted earlier, I am very optimistic that the market will increase and now the market is proving to be a very remarkable increase in early April, everyone is celebrating big profits now
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
April 03, 2019, 04:05:40 PM
I strongly believe that there is good and bright future for crypto. We are yet to see the best of crypto as far as my own opinion is concerned. Crypto enthusiasts need to remain focus and consistent in their investment and commitment to crypto. The harvest that will soon come from crypto is going to be amazing and mind-blowing for as many who are still found on track. I think it is very important that we hold the coins we are having for as long as possible until the ripe time for huge harvest comes. With crypto, I believe there is financial assurance and security no matter what the present market situation is saying. Patience and persistence are essential  to enjoying the dividends of crypto.Crypto has come to stay so we  have nothing to worry about. The future is bright for us with crypto.

I completely agree that the future of cryptocurrency will be very strong. Each of us who support the idea of cryptocurrency now needs to remain calm and continue to invest
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 04:00:46 PM
I strongly believe that there is good and bright future for crypto. We are yet to see the best of crypto as far as my own opinion is concerned. Crypto enthusiasts need to remain focus and consistent in their investment and commitment to crypto. The harvest that will soon come from crypto is going to be amazing and mind-blowing for as many who are still found on track. I think it is very important that we hold the coins we are having for as long as possible until the ripe time for huge harvest comes. With crypto, I believe there is financial assurance and security no matter what the present market situation is saying. Patience and persistence are essential  to enjoying the dividends of crypto.Crypto has come to stay so we  have nothing to worry about. The future is bright for us with crypto.

Pages:
Jump to: