Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 25. (Read 16234 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 04, 2019, 06:38:57 AM
Crypto is unpredictable whatever we think now might change within a secs.i believe crypto is still gonna move far and renovate lives entirely.one of the sure thing about crypto is,crypto can never be a regular transaction it will kip going up and coming down so only long time investors will gain alot. Apart from project that are bad, if we invest on good projects I think we will smile at last because crypto can change a story within a secs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 04, 2019, 06:29:11 AM
I still holding some altcoin for long term, and beside, I doing daily trade.
I advise to invest in the altcoin that has very cheap price.
The market has finished to fall to the bottom.
it can be good time to invest,now.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 06:01:38 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
This is very much possible and the rate at which the market is growing now, is a clear indication that it can work out. Those who bought some good coins when prices were still very low are now I profit. The beauty of it is that, it is not going to stop there.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
April 04, 2019, 05:41:54 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Yes i believe in my token even if i hold it for a years im willing to do that. This will give me the best profit in the future so i really trust in this project. If you believe also and willing to hold. When bull run come surely you will gain big profit in the future.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
April 04, 2019, 04:50:01 AM
It is too early to say that the market has turned and is rapidly going up. But we are gradually pushing away from the bottom, and this is good.
Regardless of how you see it, we will know if how far this price increase could go.
If this is just part of the normal trend for the past months, then we will surely see a dump after this big pump, but hopefully we will not.
Activity: 355
Merit: 27
April 04, 2019, 04:11:13 AM
It is too early to say that the market has turned and is rapidly going up. But we are gradually pushing away from the bottom, and this is good.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 04, 2019, 04:05:44 AM
If you have entered market like in January and February, you should know by now some coins have done several percentage profit. The major thing is knowing when to invest and when to sell profit .
I think the cryptocurrency world is now starting to develop again. it can be seen from the current price developments. although the improvement is quite high, it has not affected 100% of cryptocurency. well, maybe the development will get better the next month.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
April 04, 2019, 03:59:40 AM
If you have entered market like in January and February, you should know by now some coins have done several percentage profit. The major thing is knowing when to invest and when to sell profit .
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 03:41:24 AM
Even though, cryptocurrency is very risky investment, it offers a lot of opportunities. I think you shouldn't look for unrealistic profits (x1000), or instead of making profits you would suffer losses. Invest in high potential stable altcoins then you can make decent profits.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
April 04, 2019, 03:17:06 AM
Lol, x1000 is not possible,  just think the situation of crypto currency now, it can give x10 below and for me having a x6 is a great one for the market situation. Dont be greedy to earn much higher profit for your investment your just waiting for nothing, do some trade whenever the price climb and down. By this way you can earn profit but not as big as you wish
Activity: 434
April 04, 2019, 03:16:05 AM
1000x is a very super duper rare situation for a cryptocoin. As of now, the most profitable ICOs was only probably up to 10x.
Activity: 426
April 04, 2019, 03:07:35 AM
Cryptocurrency is developing and this is normal. Because it is a very young and promising technology. I believe in it and use it often and plan to continue working further.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 04, 2019, 03:04:22 AM
Crypto was always an emerging evolution for the world and remain the same for the rest of the time for ever. This because it is the fastest payment system which is completed only within 10 minutes of time. Since the evolution of the Bitcoin the first digital coin has gain millionth of time. Then after the crypto concept is brought to the world and also accepted as an investment and fastest payment system for the people.  So, it is also trading like other market Stock, Bond and currency. This time is the buying opportunity of the crypto because you get a very low price.
Activity: 406
April 04, 2019, 02:58:34 AM
The confidence in cryptocurrency is growing, especially when crypto prices are in the green zone.  Grin
I think this is just the beginning.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
April 04, 2019, 02:55:25 AM
I still believe in crypto and I will stay here, you have to believe in the coins you hold if you don't believe what you are holding for the coin. of course you also have to be really sure about the project until finally you really hold it
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
April 04, 2019, 02:50:58 AM
I am sure that this technology will be eternal. Because it is very convenient and very promising. Maybe it will be used in other areas of our life, but it will live.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
April 04, 2019, 02:32:47 AM
The crypto will live today and forever regardless of the ups and downs of its price. Everyday more and more people are investing and adopting into crypto.
forever? Are you sure this technology will last forever? I myself think and have a view of crypto use in the future. it would be a huge breakthrough in the world, but for eternity I did not see it. technology continues to grow and those who do not follow developments will be left behind.
Activity: 1764
April 04, 2019, 02:26:36 AM
Yes, I still hold almost all my altcoins in my portfolio and I am waiting for a good growth in the cryptocurrency market, but I don’t believe that there will be the same huge growth that we saw at the end of 2017, of course there is still hope, but it all depends from manipulators.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
April 04, 2019, 02:24:13 AM
The crypto will live today and forever regardless of the ups and downs of its price. Everyday more and more people are investing and adopting into crypto.
Activity: 348
April 04, 2019, 01:53:26 AM

It seems like this, there were a lot of surprises in April, including the bull run sign, I'm sure that this proves that the pope immediately got up and made the crypto fly to the sky again.
yesterday's increase and stability now proves that the market is in a very good condition. if there is an upward movement, I'm sure a large investment will enter the crypto market, and that will strengthen crypto prices in the subsequent growth.
Pages:
Jump to: