Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 27. (Read 16242 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 03:35:54 PM
I still believe in crypto but it will be a very long time if you want to get x1000 profit, maybe it will take time for more than ten years if you wanna get big money like that from crypto.
maybe we should reduce our expectations about the benefits of crypto because in my opinion getting a 2-fold profit is already included very well if our capital is large.
and even then it doesn't seem to be easy because we can't know the exact flow of crypto.
but what is certain is that currently Crypto is still the same as it used to be, which still has great potential to continue to grow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
April 03, 2019, 03:20:05 PM
In my opinion it is still a great tool for investment. You can get a great income from their investments. The main thing to choose a promising project. If you do not want to think, buy bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 03:04:21 PM
A good way to make money is to invest in cryptocurrencies.
A large number of new participants enter the market and it is rapidly developing.
Now I think that cryptocurrency is a very promising invention of mankind.
I think that if you try to avoid risks, then you need to invest only those Coins that are actually half the time faster today among users of cryptocurrency. This means that you need to follow the growth of capitalization of certain projects. And of course, without any problems you can get a good profit from long-term investments in the highest-rated coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
April 03, 2019, 02:43:07 PM
A good way to make money is to invest in cryptocurrencies.
A large number of new participants enter the market and it is rapidly developing.
Now I think that cryptocurrency is a very promising invention of mankind.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 03, 2019, 02:55:07 AM
I think we have bottomed out for now and April will be a green month for most coins let's see how it goes.
Activity: 658
April 03, 2019, 02:47:57 AM
Also I never believed about this in terms of altcoins that will always be confronted by the authorities concerned, even though the results obtained with altcoin are certainly always the same as the results obtained with bitcoin
Activity: 560
April 02, 2019, 11:01:34 PM
Bitcoin would really need to consider as the biggest coin would ever make the biggest returns in this year because of the recent pump which makes 20%.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 02, 2019, 10:56:38 PM
The market has shown green with gradual increase in prices of coins for the past few days. This is a good sign of a healthy market with no doubts about the fact that Bitcoin will hit $5K in the next few hours to days. There is still more chance for investors to get on board and buy more before the mega bull run takes place.
Activity: 434
April 02, 2019, 10:45:20 PM
I wish that crypto would be making such more profits so that the people will give their times to spend all their money to the ICO.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
April 02, 2019, 10:28:28 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.
I am still holding my altcoin since i bought on november 2018, i believe they have a good future for replace another payment around the world. but, i am not sure when altcoin will get x1000 profit, it,s imposible for next 2-5 year. I thing real price x10-20 is posible. then, when you bought some altcoin which you thing is the best, it is your choise.
Many will do the same and hoping for another bull run come. We are looking good at this year and to give a reason to survive.
I believe we can't be disappointed this time, our market started to move straight and hoping it will continue to soar high.
We are in the positive response from the community and it serves as a big help to push the market move.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 10:01:37 PM
Is this question in general? Because I am thinking about how can cryptocurrency can be adopted here on my area without really saying it directly to my colleagues and friends. Maybe as an information technology student, I might create a program then integrate the blockchain to it, then a transaction will be through crypto would it be good?
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
April 02, 2019, 09:58:29 PM
for myself this year I started again by investing in small coins and having a good balance because I had chosen the coins that I had invested before.
I agree on buying coin because the market will possibly rise this year. I see that the market has a good start this year and it is really slowly rising recently. I believe that the market in the next couple of days will maybe having a bull run that is why we need to be more patience. I believe that many people on crypto feild right now has a good feelings due to the quick rising of the bitcoin price.
and now maybe people whom buying coins get some profits.in two days ago bitcoin price moved up extremely and people very interested with this movement.i hope its not just bull trap, but as sign bitcoin bullish trend will set.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
April 02, 2019, 09:57:18 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.
I am still holding my altcoin since i bought on november 2018, i believe they have a good future for replace another payment around the world. but, i am not sure when altcoin will get x1000 profit, it,s imposible for next 2-5 year. I thing real price x10-20 is posible. then, when you bought some altcoin which you thing is the best, it is your choise.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
April 02, 2019, 09:47:43 PM
for myself this year I started again by investing in small coins and having a good balance because I had chosen the coins that I had invested before.
I agree on buying coin because the market will possibly rise this year. I see that the market has a good start this year and it is really slowly rising recently. I believe that the market in the next couple of days will maybe having a bull run that is why we need to be more patience. I believe that many people on crypto feild right now has a good feelings due to the quick rising of the bitcoin price.
Activity: 420
April 02, 2019, 07:32:13 PM
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
April 01, 2019, 02:22:40 PM
As for cryptocurrency, now I think this is a very promising investment of money that you have.
It seems to me that it is at this stage of the formation of the cryptocurrency market that many coins appear, and their future is obviously traced.
This is what I am trying to use when buying.
Activity: 448
March 31, 2019, 07:36:15 AM
At the moment hodl is the only option and i am sure in Q3 and onward BTC and market will start rising. so hold for some months more as the bearish market is from long long ago.
I now though took a wait-and-see position, but I think that only the retention of coins should not be engaged, a small trade is profitable, the market has recently been predictable, you can earn and invest, increasing the number of coins
Activity: 252
March 31, 2019, 07:20:46 AM
Japan’s Largest Railway Company East Japan considers New Crypto Payment System for Transport Cards.from 27 march,at the same time canada also gave the opportunity for the people utilitys bill can pay by crypto.i think its start only.all over the world can gave this opportunity. Its great news for crypto.naturally move on the market very recent     
Activity: 588
March 31, 2019, 07:05:58 AM
Yes, I still believe. even though there is no guarantee for profit x1000 but at least by holding for longer I can get better profits than at present, I am sure the market will be able to move up.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 06:26:53 AM
I am absolutely calm now, the market bounced off the bottom, slowly growing even with not the most pleasant news, the further, the better it should be, the bearish trend will not last forever, you just need to be patient

Absolutely calm, I am jealous. In this market it feels like you can never be absolutely calm. There is always a lot going on. Crashes and hypes come quickly.
Because the market is still on its way, the volatility has created it. But for me, the market looks very calm and that looks true consider about bitcoin was not getting any bullish trend again. we have already patient waiting for the next bullish trend.

The market looks very calm if you compare it to the crypto market itself. If you look at other markets crypto is still much more volatil.
Pages:
Jump to: