Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 33. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 12:06:27 AM
Crypto is currently in the same condition and has not improved, often up and down, for a moment get up and then go down again.
I'm sure Crypto will change for the better so we can get more profits.
to increase Altcoin it takes time so we have to wait until the Altcoin rises high, but to go up 1000x fold I think it's difficult and maybe it can go up but not that high.
Currently the market is sluggish and the prices of all coins have dropped, but for the future of crypto I am still optimistic because this is only the beginning of the journey so often faces many problems and it will make crypto more resilient and ready to face the world financial turmoil.
Don't be pessimistic about the current conditions, but crypto predictions for the next decade or two, so enthusiasm remains active in crypto trading. Learn from ten-year bitcoin observations which are now famous digital coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 10:29:17 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

I still have a few left but it don't estimate up to $1k in total. It's possible but this time only a very few altcoins can achieve that and the mindset before where any altcoin or shitcoin can make that is dead by now. It's hard to hype people because of the media trying to ruin everything good things that happen.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
March 14, 2019, 10:22:35 PM
Crypto is currently recovering from yesterday's worst condition, to be able to fully recover this certainly takes a long time, but I'm sure all will return to normal and the price of all coins will increase because this is what all crypto supporters are waiting for, slowly and surely all will return to normal
Activity: 588
March 14, 2019, 09:01:47 PM
1000x return can be possible if you hold that coin in 5 to 10 years , but you have to hold only good coin. In this situation of market we have chance to make 10x profit in 1 year if we did day or swing trading by strategy of compound. All crypto already oversold so this year is times to make good money from crypto trading.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 14, 2019, 07:29:49 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Making a profit a thousand times is very difficult and can only happen in a dream)
Now more real profit is measured in tens of percent. If you managed to make money on some x2-x10 coin, then consider yourself very lucky.
Activity: 1024
March 14, 2019, 07:25:01 PM
crypto is pretty good now the price is stable. for new investors this is a good time considering the new market fell last year. so now the opportunity to ride is huge. but I don't care about it all, I focus on trading every time. and specifically for ethereum, before HF I was pessimistic this project could survive in the future, but after the update was finished I realized everything I thought would not happen. ethereum is much better now than last year.
Activity: 313
March 14, 2019, 07:20:18 PM
Crypto is currently in the same condition and has not improved, often up and down, for a moment get up and then go down again.
I'm sure Crypto will change for the better so we can get more profits.
to increase Altcoin it takes time so we have to wait until the Altcoin rises high, but to go up 1000x fold I think it's difficult and maybe it can go up but not that high.
Activity: 784
March 14, 2019, 07:13:23 PM
My opinion for crypto is, of course, the condition is very poor and very poor, but I still believe that they will be able to grow back if the time for the Bullrun has arrived.

yes of course if we believe in the time and growth in investing in crypto will certainly be able to get a big profit in time, the important thing is we are patient only if it is forced to wait longer.

the best altcoin in my opinion is currently not there because we don't know what the future will be and they can also die, but if you see coin binance that has shown its best performance throughout 2019 it seems good to invest and most importantly keep investing in Ethereum , however their present conditions have the potential to grow again in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
March 14, 2019, 07:08:19 PM
I strongly think the technology is massive and is one that could change the financial industry terrain forever. However, I believe it can be made even better considering that, there are a lot of atrocities and crimes going unchecked in the crypto industry. The industry is greatly manipulated and influenced by those with huge wealth controlling how things are run. If regulations are put in place, I see no reason why the crypto industry wouldn't replace most of the archaic financial services and technologies out there.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 14, 2019, 07:00:45 PM
No one can guarantee you about an x1000 profit and I don't think x1000 is possible for any coin right now. Some coin is doing well and they can be high at highest x100! If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies for holding to make a profit then I would suggest you ETH, EOS, LTC, BNB, Tezos, IOTA and so on. Because I have a big hope that this year crypto market will get a good pump, and, If that happens and the crypto market pumps well then these coins price will be high for sure and that can be more than x100, but I am not sure about x1000 mate!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 06:41:33 PM

Thanks.

I think investing for the long term has a risk. Not all Altcoin in the future can grow, there are lots of coins whose prices are getting lower. So we need coins whose growth is very good. Like ETH, BTC, and XRP, I think this coin is worth investing.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 14, 2019, 06:34:17 PM

Thanks.

I advise you to study the news about the listing of coins and tokens on major exchanges. Many coins begin to rise in price immediately after listing, so it makes sense to buy such coins and wait for the price to rise. You should also pay attention to the coins from the top 20, in any case, they will grow in value over time. Read on the forum topics with analytics, in their also write a lot of useful information.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 06:27:09 PM
I am guided by the general trend of cryptocurrency, and it is positive. Local fluctuations are not important for me, I know for sure that in the future a cryptocurrency will cost significantly more than now.

As the market continues to create more demands everything will be possible to be achieve, and once we're on the midst of reaching success definitely profit will come. The price will be more valuable in the future, and while we're still having of problems to face we can't move forward towards the goals we have. Fluctuating trend will likely be happening as part of growing development of cryptocurrency, and hopefully more of us now learned a lot of lessons after those previous challenges made us more stronger.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 14, 2019, 04:55:52 PM
Now I think that cryptocurrencies are starting to grow upwards and will not stop at the achieved level.
The market continues to recover and gradually the prices of promising coins will grow to their previous values.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
March 14, 2019, 04:54:00 PM
Crypto to me now is like the survival of the fittest but funny enough am among the fittest so am not giving up at all irrespective of the current bear market
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
March 14, 2019, 03:54:54 PM
I am guided by the general trend of cryptocurrency, and it is positive. Local fluctuations are not important for me, I know for sure that in the future a cryptocurrency will cost significantly more than now.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 14, 2019, 03:49:38 PM

Thanks.
Well, if you bought until 2017 many altcoins then of course there is a chance that some of them will be able to make more than 1000, but at the moment I have little faith that someone out of coins can make x1000, but rather may only be a little-known projects
Activity: 499
March 14, 2019, 03:36:13 PM
I think we should just keep fingers crossed and be patient because i dont see the bull coming so soon, but my prayer is for bull to come and we all march to green portfolio and asset. The situation is a normal but its needed to be changed.
Activity: 490
March 14, 2019, 03:09:32 PM
I do not believe that you will see even a few alt coins make 1000x. Maybe a very tiny number will make that, but I have no idea which ones that would be and if they even yet exist.
x1000 is difficult to make and indeed it was difficult to do , I think this percentage can only be done in know little about coins , but impossible to do in eth xrp , they have increased dramatically and we can hope for X50 high in the top coins

No it was easy to do because the market was so new and the whole world got excited about this innovation, but the first wave of excitement is gone. How strong will the second wave be? I have no idea.
For some reason it is difficult for us to believe that bitcoin is able to grow tenfold at the current rate, but we have seen how it has grown 20,000 times, it is difficult to explain
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
March 14, 2019, 12:22:56 AM

Thanks.
Same as before.  Only with great interest to this technology than before.  I hold coins and believe in the future.  Developing my potential and began to undergo training.
Pages:
Jump to: