Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 34. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 13, 2019, 01:19:12 PM
My opinion is cryptocurrency still on bad situation but cthe market is making some pump on altcoins also btc is slowly pumping its price. as the cryptocurrency remains stagnant its a good sign than dumping continues.
Now the market has a very unclear position, it can go both down and up.  Now I'll either invest in the long term, or I'll just wait
it is best to invest in the long term. In the future, the price of cryptocurrency will grow very high
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 13, 2019, 01:05:52 PM
I do not believe that you will see even a few alt coins make 1000x. Maybe a very tiny number will make that, but I have no idea which ones that would be and if they even yet exist.
x1000 is difficult to make and indeed it was difficult to do , I think this percentage can only be done in know little about coins , but impossible to do in eth xrp , they have increased dramatically and we can hope for X50 high in the top coins

No it was easy to do because the market was so new and the whole world got excited about this innovation, but the first wave of excitement is gone. How strong will the second wave be? I have no idea.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2019, 01:05:19 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I personally prefer to hold the coins that I have at the time of the red market, and most people will definitely choose to hold them because they don't want to lose. So, for now what I'm doing is observing market developments from day to day and analyzing them to estimate the likelihood that they can occur later.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 13, 2019, 12:26:30 PM
Instead of waiting for the market in entirety to surge, our targets should be towards recognising and investing in cryptocurrencies that are promising and are likely to give such outstanding growth. This is more reason patience and a level of astuteness in research is needed. Take your time to do your research.
Which will lead us to much higher chance of gaining bigger, as research and understanding how the market will influence the assets tat we will going to invest our money will developed after, there's a lots of good potential coins that can be hold and wait since the value still cheap you can accumulate more, the bull will bring the opportunities to earned huge earnings.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
March 13, 2019, 12:16:40 PM
Instead of waiting for the market in entirety to surge, our targets should be towards recognising and investing in cryptocurrencies that are promising and are likely to give such outstanding growth. This is more reason patience and a level of astuteness in research is needed. Take your time to do your research.
Activity: 292
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 11:58:10 AM
My opinion is cryptocurrency still on bad situation but cthe market is making some pump on altcoins also btc is slowly pumping its price. as the cryptocurrency remains stagnant its a good sign than dumping continues.
Now the market has a very unclear position, it can go both down and up.  Now I'll either invest in the long term, or I'll just wait
Activity: 224
March 13, 2019, 11:36:42 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 10:22:36 AM
Although yes crypro market was not in good condition recently that's why i'm holding my coin now. I am patiently waiting for the right time, the time when market returned from red to green and it is coming the anytime soon.
I'm also thinking like you, I'm still holding my coin and waiting patiently for the bull market to appear, I believe in the future the cryptocurrency market will recover and thrive.
Activity: 140
March 13, 2019, 09:42:42 AM
As what i see is cryptocurrency will go strong as coins are pumping slightly every day so it is a good sign for cryptocurrency market to and to its recovery from deep downfall. and as we know excert some patients to wait for its totally recovery.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
March 13, 2019, 09:24:35 AM
Yes many of us are holding many coins I think as they do not have any other option left in cryptocurrency sector. They have already lost three quarters of their investment and they are left with no other option rather than holding them. I think cryptocurrency may not give 1000 percent profits unlike in the past. But they will give profits one day.
Absolutely ,this is what we are having right now,though only below a little from three quarter of losing yet i have no option but to continue hold,and buy another for longer investing..in this case I prevent huge losses and have opportunity to gain more in right time
Activity: 117
March 13, 2019, 09:16:53 AM
The market has matured and maybe we won't see the hype and fomo we saw during the last quarter of 2017, but in my opinion there is still hope to see some x100 or even higher return in some coins (not necessarily those that are in the top now)
Activity: 602
March 13, 2019, 08:14:57 AM
Although yes crypro market was not in good condition recently that's why i'm holding my coin now. I am patiently waiting for the right time, the time when market returned from red to green and it is coming the anytime soon.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 13, 2019, 07:59:14 AM
Yes many of us are holding many coins I think as they do not have any other option left in cryptocurrency sector. They have already lost three quarters of their investment and they are left with no other option rather than holding them. I think cryptocurrency may not give 1000 percent profits unlike in the past. But they will give profits one day.
There was a possibility but that's very sad for those have been losing a lot of money caused by they have bought their coins when it reached a peak price. It may not give you 1k percents return instantly but it's having a chance.
Of course the top coins are unlikely to give 1000 percent , but I think if you guess with a little-known coin you can earn such interest , I would recommend to take omx , but of course the cryptocurrency as a whole will recover
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 13, 2019, 05:16:42 AM
There was a possibility but that's very sad for those have been losing a lot of money caused by they have bought their coins when it reached a peak price. It may not give you 1k percents return instantly but it's having a chance.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 13, 2019, 04:04:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2019, 04:00:41 AM
The fact that we will make a profit x1000 I do not believe. But I am sure that altcoins can be profitable for x5-x30, that I have not the slightest doubt. If we talk about coins that in my opinion are able to bring such a profit, then I would recommend investing in ETH, QTUM, REP, XTZ, PIVX.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 13, 2019, 03:09:13 AM
crypto is currently at a low price point, and this is one of the best moments to buy. so I think this is something that might be used as an opportunity to get future profits.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 02:28:41 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
until now, i am still holding my altcoins because i know oneday we will have profit in the future when the world accept using cryptos for daily due to its many advantages than odinary Fiat currency. Rightnow i am holding ADA, XRP and ETH, they are top altcoins has potential to become the most useful altcoins in the future.
So far I am still thinking about cryptocurrency in the future, and of course I am very optimistic. other than that, I also hold a few coins that I can make a good development in the future. even though there are so many FUDs, I still believe in this development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 13, 2019, 01:36:00 AM

Thanks.
until now, i am still holding my altcoins because i know oneday we will have profit in the future when the world accept using cryptos for daily due to its many advantages than odinary Fiat currency. Rightnow i am holding ADA, XRP and ETH, they are top altcoins has potential to become the most useful altcoins in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 13, 2019, 01:27:45 AM
Taking a look at the current crypto market, it will be very difficult to make x1000 profit just by hodling your altcoins. Its value might even decrease to the point of becoming valueless. I had about 3000 of a particular altcoin which was $40 in value around December, 2018 and i decided to hodl with the aim that its value will increase. As it stands now, the value is $9 indicating -77.5% reduction...
Crypto is currently very difficult to get big profits because the market is in a bad situation.
fluctuations in the value of coins have become a common experience in the market so it is natural, and not like what later because no one can predict it.
Crypto can still be profitable even though it's a little but not like 2017.
even small profits now very difficult to gained.most of coins now has unpredictable movement , and we should becarefull with this situation.but as long as we have strong effort observing market , we will find some coins that will give us profit in short term.
Pages:
Jump to: