Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 36. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 12, 2019, 08:26:04 AM
I am just waiting to see which companies will be best positioned to take full advantage. I am using these low prices to buy more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 12, 2019, 08:00:37 AM
many coins have now fallen many times in price, I think it is better to leave them than to sell cheap
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 12, 2019, 06:59:06 AM
Lot of new investors thought of crypto as a "get rich quick scheme" and have been hurt badly. Those days will come again when market gets bubbly later this year or next year but for now patience is the name of the game.
In any case, the future of the cryptocurrency market is big. Especially if you take into account the humidity of some projects that are very actively beginning to be introduced into the daily life of a person and are very high-tech, which will allow a certain business to work more efficiently. It is like for example sea shipping in containers, where the registry is created using the block chain. Of course, you can call a lot of projects that have great prospects in the future.

If you point us to these projects that are introduced into our daily life, can you mention a few here which have working applications that are used by many people?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 11, 2019, 02:55:14 PM
Lot of new investors thought of crypto as a "get rich quick scheme" and have been hurt badly. Those days will come again when market gets bubbly later this year or next year but for now patience is the name of the game.
In any case, the future of the cryptocurrency market is big. Especially if you take into account the humidity of some projects that are very actively beginning to be introduced into the daily life of a person and are very high-tech, which will allow a certain business to work more efficiently. It is like for example sea shipping in containers, where the registry is created using the block chain. Of course, you can call a lot of projects that have great prospects in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 11, 2019, 02:53:22 PM
I do not believe that you will see even a few alt coins make 1000x. Maybe a very tiny number will make that, but I have no idea which ones that would be and if they even yet exist.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 11, 2019, 02:41:47 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 11, 2019, 02:38:22 PM
The market is bear and all coins are falling. We may not get as higher profit as we used to like say ×1000 profit but definitely, better days are yet to come. The market will go green again. We just need to be patient
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 11, 2019, 02:21:29 PM
Now the main task to have time to buy, mine, earn as many crypts as possible, in 2019 I will be doing just that. And about the future ... As said CZ - "Everyone will be in crypto, sooner or later, if you like it or not."
Activity: 420
March 11, 2019, 02:15:11 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
i still think holding not only one altcoin will be a good idea, i suggest you should buy many altcoins like ETH or XRP or EOS, they are top altcoins have the highest chance to become the leading altcoins in the future as long as we keep believing and holding to our coins for long time.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
March 11, 2019, 01:49:50 PM
I am believer, am holding and am not giving up on it. The good thing is that am still investing and if i have more spare money will still invest more.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 11, 2019, 01:46:12 PM
I still believe in crypto currencies and ICOs. There are a lot of big companies and even whole countries that are investing so much money into crypto currencies and such a huge market cannot simply disappear.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
March 11, 2019, 01:24:58 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

At the moment, i think crypto currency is going to make it big and large beyond our expectations, because the acceptance is high, the useability is increasing and even one of the greatest bank in USA is creating a JPMCoin to further emphasize the massive growth of crypto currency

Just dyor, select few tokens to invest in for the longest of times.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
March 11, 2019, 10:08:53 AM
Now, krpito is in the development phase, namely, the strongest and longest correction in history, but I am sure that sooner or later the market will start to recover, of course, it’s hard to believe that the market will recover in a couple of days, I think not before mid-summer.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 10, 2019, 07:36:57 PM
We still hold because we believe that another bull run will happen although no one knows exactly when it would happen but if you have stay for in cryptospace and learn about the details on this technology then for sure you will notice that the true value of any coin will grow in the next few years.
Activity: 616
March 10, 2019, 07:20:36 PM
I still hold the potential altcoins that I have, I'm sure bullrun will definitely come and I will earn profits from the altcoin that I hold, we will definitely make a profit if we can survive in a market that is still affected by bearish conditions
indeed this bearish condition makes us hesitant to invest because we are afraid of experiencing large losses, but rest assured that by investing in altcoins that have the potential and have a strong position in the market will give you profit later on.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
March 10, 2019, 06:52:49 PM
Crypto currently has a low value but this won't last long, there are still many valuable altcoins and we will see an increase if we can be patient.
To get profit, we must endure and be patient so that we will meet the green market.
in my opinion it is a risk and every investor must know it and by knowing the risks that will be obtained so that confidence and patience will be obtained by investors in their investments with crypto currencies
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 06:39:33 PM
If there is a BEAR market there must be a BULL market, our present crypto market can not last forever in a very short time the trend will change for good, so hold your coin tight, it is only those who endure to the end that will profit.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 10, 2019, 06:31:43 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow this year and therefore I am sure that in the long term you will definitely make a profit. Of the coins that I would buy, I can name such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, OMG, Stellar and Litecoin.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 06:28:05 PM
What i think about cryptocurrency now is that this is another beginning  for those who didn't get in before to do so, this is because most coins are at their lows, value is indeed low. So it is a time to buy. Invest in cryptocurrency.
Wait for the bullish market to come.
Activity: 493
March 10, 2019, 06:14:41 PM

Thanks.
yes I still hold my altcoin. I believe the crypto market will return to green. but for this year I never imagined that I would get 1000x profit too high. I hope this year I hope my altcoin can go up by 5x-10x from the purchase price I am already very happy and will sell it. and this year I saw the crypto market start green and some altcoins began to rise again like ethereum, XRP, XLM and ADA. I think the four coins are good coins.
Pages:
Jump to: