Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about immortality? - page 9. (Read 12057 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 04:44:18 AM
There is no need for it
Activity: 18
June 14, 2018, 02:50:42 AM
This might happen in the future since there are creatures that immortal in real life, just like the lobster. I think scientist can borrow some genes from them and infuse it in our own human DNA. But the problem is will be they will be some groups that will oppose it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
June 14, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
that immortality is my personal life that will not be lost selamaya or destroyed sepecap aj, no death, sick, sad, and all will be healthy always ...
Activity: 41
June 13, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
Immortality is a feat that can be achieved by man in the nearest future. Once the process of aging can be slowed down people will start to live longer.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 10:48:38 PM
I we are immortal, we need to leave this planet. The earth would finally not handle our existence. I also believe that it would not happen for God has a greater purpose for us and a right place to live in when we die. I don't want to live on this world full of greed and hatred forever.

Some are proposing the possibility of digitizing ourselves to fully transition into living in a virtual world. A viable option I believe for those with serious health conditions. Coping with health issues (expenses, healthcare, insurance, etc) is a pain in the real world.
Activity: 77
June 13, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
it is a bad idea
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 06:37:07 PM
I don’t think immortality is something that can be achieved by humans.

Sure it can, there are animals that are technically immortal, there is a jellyfish that basically can live forever. If the jellyfish is injured or sick, it returns to its polyp stage over a three-day period, transforming its cells into a younger state that will eventually grow into adulthood all over again. So in terms of possibility, we definitely can.

I personally would like it, everyone would be immortal too so you don't need to worry about your loved ones dying and there is always something new to do.

Yeah and the decisions wouldn't need to be so rash and fast.
If you knew that you're going to live forever you would do things differently and much slower.
Activity: 55
June 13, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
Immoratility can be real in a game. But in real life i don't think it can happen, although it would be nice if that can happen. Sometimes i want to be immortal too. I want to travel around the world and discover amazing place cause i love travelling.
Activity: 64
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 13, 2018, 04:57:37 PM
About transferring brain to a digital  computer,  I can't remember the movie I watched that should one particular robot having human feelings,  This guy that featured in X-men is the villain..  Anyway I will still think of the name. So yeah it's possible in the nearest future for brain to be transferred in the computer. ... As for immortality, the wickedness in man Has eaten deeply into our soul that I don't think immorality will ever fade away..  Countries looking for other countries to show how mighty they are,  more nuclear weapons are built daily.  I guess immorality won't be gone.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 04:45:14 PM
I think bodies will die anyway, but the digital copy of a brain sounds more real
Activity: 147
June 13, 2018, 11:49:52 AM
I do not believe in immortality, I am sure all beings will die in time ..
my belief is that immortality belongs only to God the creator of the universe not to man, man will never be immortal.
Activity: 70
June 13, 2018, 11:08:44 AM
it is great to leave as much as you want to, but if it would be limited and as a superpower to only unique people, then it is hard to continue to live without ppl whom you love like in the movie "The Age Of Adaline"
Activity: 36
June 13, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
Immortality means infinite unchanging personality and characteristics of one person. No death, no ending.
Activity: 13
June 13, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
Immortality is a feat that can be achieved by man in the nearest future. Once the process of aging can be slowed down people will start to live longer.
Activity: 11
June 13, 2018, 08:05:48 AM
Body is mortal, its your values,Love & thoughts which makes you immortal.
Activity: 56
June 13, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
I think even if people find the way to become immortal, the brain and psyche will not be able to stay in normal condition for so long. People will go crazy
Activity: 14
June 13, 2018, 05:57:40 AM
everything in this world is eternal. Eternity belongs only to God.
Activity: 154
Being immortal impossible for human mind because we can't live without people around us and always watching on your love dying is insane probably.
Activity: 97
Nope. Immortality is completely out of the human league and no one will get that power ever.
Activity: 143
April 12, 2018, 02:32:23 AM
Kinda awesome and kinda sad.
Pages:
Jump to: