Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ripple - page 4. (Read 1046 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 07:52:47 PM
I think that Ripple is a very successful project, and their cooperation with MoneyGram only confirms this! At least part of my money is in Ripple. It is necessary to wait a very little bit!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
To be honest I don't understand people who believe in Ripple coins at all. I can't understand one thing, you didn't see the dollar printed in a very large volume. This coin has so many coins that are not issued, which simply lie in reserve. Banks can instantly bring down this coin in price. Full delirium.
The hype also brings down the value of ripple, knowing that banks might use the system gives traders and investors an interest to play with the market, but after realizing the possibilities that banks also might control the movements, now its really a risk investing with this coin and it is for those who can manage the never ending sway between ripple and btc pair.

I think that you are right. Ripple is not the best currency, and it cannot be even called the altcoin as it is centralized. I believe that we should better pay attention to the other, better cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 07:28:19 PM
Large fluctuations in the price of XRP, now the third largest crypto currency in the world, were largely due to one factor in recent months: rumors that Coinbase, the largest Burmese exchange in the United States, will begin offering XRP.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 22, 2018, 06:23:59 PM
ripple  is in the top cryptos for a reason
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:16:59 PM
in my opinion, ripple did choose very bad logo for themselves, the other options were also bad, but this is the strangest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 04:55:02 PM
I do not think the price of total production will reach very large numbers. and the manipulation is very clear. but I hear you fed it. so it is not in the future to do damage. It is useful to take some and stand on the edge. Do not expect excessive price increases.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
June 22, 2018, 04:50:47 PM
I use this coin only for daily trades. I'm not ready to invest in this coin a large amount of money for a long time. I think that the whole market will go down much deeper.
Activity: 156
June 22, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
ripple (XRP token) is a trash but very good for pump and dump, a fools gold the company can freeze your tokens anytime they want  Grin newbies think its the next big thing in crypto while veterans pump it to accumulate more btc from newbies when regulations will get tough its the xrp and other ico coins which will suffer the most the ripple company on the other hand does have some use case so it might survive but the token is worthless just for speculations
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
June 22, 2018, 09:08:32 AM
Ripple is the good altcoin to invest, with high potential and promising coin in the coinmarketcap.com.Now the price of ripple is very low so buy this coin now and hold it for long time. It is good for long term investment, recently it has no growth but in future surely it will increase and shows its strength.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 08:17:22 AM
I think it is not cryptocurrency. Because I know it was created by a bank and controlled by a bank. Ripple has a good potential you know. It was the second coin for a while in coinmarketcap top 10 list. So, This coin will be big very soon like previous.  Let's see
Activity: 271
June 22, 2018, 08:07:58 AM
Ripple Created by Ripple Labs company in 2012, using Blockchain technology like Bitcoin and currency. However, Ripple was created for different purposes of Bitcoin. As used as a store of wealth, Ripple also has other functions as a complement to the use of other crypto currencies.
June 22, 2018, 07:02:36 AM
I had also invested a small amount and was pleased to see my fortunes multiply last year. The team is working very hard in bringing this to reality, many financial institutions have already adapted to it and many will accept it soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 06:08:12 AM
I thought that ripple will get a little pump (in past) and it done it, nowadays it has a down and for me it will surprise us more than once in future with its value, so i believe that it could bring some profits and investing could be a nice move.

My point of view is the following: Ripple is not going to grow much. It reached its maximum in January, and I do not believe that it can hit the same price in the nearest 2 years. Better choose the other altcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 21, 2018, 03:12:37 PM
Chinese payment processor LianLian is set to participate in Ripple’s blockchain powered cross-border payments solution

LianLian is licensed in Hong Kong with 150 million registered users. LianLian processes billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay.
I am less interested in investing in Ripple coins, because the volume in the exchanger is not large and the volatility level is also small. That way the opportunity to gain profit from trading also becomes small. For long term investment I also do not see Ripple going to flourish.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
June 21, 2018, 03:07:38 PM
Ripple is best altcoin with huge potential.Some people are investing in shit altcoin and lose their dollars.Instead they can surf and get more knowledge about crypto currency and choose the best one among this.The price of Ripple is expected to raise above 500$ by this year end.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 02:34:47 PM
Very good news for ripple. I think this year the ripple will update the all time high
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 21, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
Hm, it's huge and has good background such as banks.
In other hand, it's controlled by government(s). Emission too. It's not aimed to change the game of fiat currencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 21, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
Ripple its not crypto cyrrency!
its only token with global centralization!
not recomendate to invest!
June 21, 2018, 12:11:17 PM
Of course Ripple is not decentralized. But, no matter how rich people are. Who like to rock the boat and earn on it. And ripple has not yet one takeoff. And I keep a little Ripple in my portfolio
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
ripple is a top 10 cryptocurrency!
I don't like ripple because it is not decentralised!
ripple is controlled centrally! so if you are a really supporter of Bitcoin you should not buy ripple!
Pages:
Jump to: