Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ripple - page 7. (Read 1046 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:53:22 AM
Ripple is liked by everyone only because of its low price. But in fact, this coin is designed to provide the same control as in the ordinary world. This is not a cryptocurrency! They are under full control of the US leadership. To invest or not to decide for you
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 09:00:34 PM
one of the highlights of the crypto world of some coins that he concentrated on certain market segments, including Ripple he saw market share in cyberspace, one of them onlineshop, for me that's amazing, the ripple team is able to make shooting or target segmentation that way, the ripple team is able to see the potential for the shooting of the real market market so that ripple coins themselves can live together with real human transaction life, outstanding decisions, great salute for ripple
Activity: 448
April 03, 2018, 04:17:01 PM
Ripple is centralized currency every quarter we can expect profits so there will lowest dips and highest pumps in ripple so better we ready for both
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
April 03, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
Chinese payment processor LianLian is set to participate in Ripple’s blockchain powered cross-border payments solution

LianLian is licensed in Hong Kong with 150 million registered users. LianLian processes billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay.
I think that very perspective project. I bought more than 2000 coins by Ripples and waiting high prices to the end of 2018 year
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
April 03, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
A ripple break was very popular. see if he can catch the old popularity. a coin with nice potential.

Ripple will surge it price value in the next few weeks or months and I believe that it will surpass Ethereum's market cap again if investors will support more Ripple than Etheruem.
Ripple like Bitcoin and top altcoins starting to pump today and I am excited for the result because investors will soon earn higher profits as I do.
Ripple for me is a must have Altcoin for every crypto enthusiasts in the crypto market today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
April 03, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
Ripple is better than any other billion supply altcoins in the crypto market as it is being supported by giant international companies like Western Union, international banks and other remittance companies.
and also it is being supported by countries in Middle east like UAE and Saudi Arabia etc.
I invested Ripple last year and I do see my profits and my plan is to hold Ripple for my long-term goals.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 03:25:04 PM
A ripple break was very popular. see if he can catch the old popularity. a coin with nice potential.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 12:47:39 PM
Though price of Ripple is now low but for long term investment Ripple will be the best one coin. If we see the portfolio of this coin you can guess about it. In future i think it will be do hard contrast against another alt coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 12:03:47 PM
in spite of the fact that the ripple is not 100% crypto currency, I believe that this coin, undoubtedly, has a good growth potential. It is necessary only to wait for the general growth of capitalization crypto-currency!
Activity: 219
Merit: 106
March 22, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
Having seen ripple since it was less than 1c to buy. A lot of the early adopters stayed away from this coin because of the founders' shady dealings.
It seems as though ripple has lived all that stuff down now and has come into it's own.
I really wish I had bought some back then even though I still don't trust the devs of a coin that was basically a huge premine AFAIK and has a 40bn supply.
Activity: 84
March 22, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
I think ripple is a good coin and can be used as a long term investment because its value is still low 0.00003202 btc, I think it is still not too late to buy ripple and hold it for several years
Activity: 124
March 22, 2018, 10:39:48 AM
I think Ripple is also a global payment system connected to various currencies in the world. The Ripple currency unit is XRP which currently occupies the third position in the most popular digital currency ratings to date, while the first and second positions are occupied by Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 08:42:21 AM
Chinese payment processor LianLian is set to participate in Ripple’s blockchain powered cross-border payments solution

LianLian is licensed in Hong Kong with 150 million registered users. LianLian processes billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay.

ripple is one of the best coins, they are full of surprises. as I see they have a potential for being the best among other coins in the future, especially they have a good team. to be honest, I still keep ripple from last year, I still waiting for a good price for selling it.
How long are you going to hold it? several years? Or how much do you think it will cost?
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 22, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

ripple is one of the best coins, they are full of surprises. as I see they have a potential for being the best among other coins in the future, especially they have a good team. to be honest, I still keep ripple from last year, I still waiting for a good price for selling it.
Activity: 154
March 22, 2018, 05:11:25 AM
Ripple is centralized, but it is also de-trusted. It meets the needs of large organizations involved in digital currency technology, so it can quickly become popular, but this is only a transition, not the future.
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 03:25:30 AM
These coins that I know of has a little ride reaches a higher price and it looks like it will have a future at great prices. investing in these coins today and for the next few months, I think it's a great benefit.
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
What I think is very positive news for Ripple! Shocked
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

I think this could also affect ripple's price. Affect in a good way since lianlian is a big company. And also, there will be a lot of investors if this is going to happen.
Activity: 345
March 22, 2018, 02:23:08 AM
This is a very amazing project. I did not expect such a large sum to actually be used in international exchanges and the price will go higher. If this continues, there will inevitably be greater development.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 08:23:18 PM
The main purpose of Ripple creation is as a global payment tool based on Internet Protocol, such as HTTP and TCP / IP used in website and data settings. However, Ripple is specifically designed to transmit and receive Universal Cross-Chain payments. That is, Ripple can act as an exchanger against the currency of the State (Rupiah, Dollar, Pound Sterling and others), Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC and others), up to Commodities (Gold and Silver). In short, Ripple becomes an easy solution for the exchange of currency with each other.
Pages:
Jump to: