Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Ripple - page 5. (Read 1046 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
I think Ripple is an easy solution for currency exchange with one another, and also the use of ripple is very safe because it has network protection. And in the use of ripple payments faster and cheaper, ripple transactions are automatic. In buying and selling ripples like his other cryptocurrency we can get profit from up and down like any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 41
June 21, 2018, 09:16:07 AM
I think ripple break was very popular. if he can catch the old popularity. a coin with nice potential.
copper member
Activity: 252
June 21, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
This coin is interesting primarily as follows:
- XRapid is developed for various payment services, will occupy a niche of inexpensive payment solutions for developing trading companies (in development).
- xVia sending international payments through banks or payment systems embedded in RippleNet (tested).
In this environment, it still occupies the number 1.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 07:23:54 AM
I have a lot of coins in my portfolio, but never had XRP, didn't take it and don't want to. The coin itself I do not really like and somehow just passed me and I did not pay attention for some reason. So, do not like
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 07:13:57 AM
Many people should pay attention to this coin.It is really promising coin.And I also expect it to grow like ethereum.Very often in the news they talk about this coin.And I think it's for a reason.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 07:03:06 AM
Ripple was created by Ripple Labs in 2012, adopting Blockchain technology such as Bitcoin and other crypto currencies in general. However, Ripple was created for a slightly different purpose from Bitcoin. In addition to being used as a store of wealth, Ripple also has other purposes as a complement to the use of other crypto currencies. Main Purpose of Ripple Creation (XRP)

The main purpose of Ripple creation is as a global payment tool based on Internet Protocol, such as HTTP and TCP / IP used in website and data settings.
Activity: 55
June 20, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
Ripple is a blockchain platform designed to solve cross-border payment problems. The success of Ripple is that it provides financial institutions with cross-border remittance solutions and is now working with many financial institutions. On the other hand, XRP is just a paid tool used on the Ripple platform. It is a banking product that exists independently of Ripple. However, XRP still has a low utilization rate in financial institutions today. I am very optimistic about ripple because it is very valuable. In a ripple-connected network environment, banks can use legal currencies with stable values ​​such as the US dollar, and they can also try to use virtual currencies such as XRP, which is currently the best mode of choice.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 03:52:31 PM
Ripple coin is the best for crypto market. After few i am sure it will be increase the crypto market. Now Ripple price is low you want to buy some Ripple for future i am sure its high rate in this year. Crypto depend on market when the invest and holder so depend on market and holder so now Ripple is low transaction from crypto price is low. But this price is not stable for future. 
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
ripple is a good coin in my opinion and is very suitable in use as a long term investment I think ripple is the third best coin after bitcoin and ethereum then I predict the ripple will grow big in the future and will compete with ethereum Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Ripple ìs one of the trustworthy altcoins in the coinmarketcap. This coin is good for long term investment  now the price this coin is very low. Just buy the coin now and hold it for long term the price will increase in future. Still many people just hold this coin for its growth. The price of this coin is not good growth but in future it will grow better.
Activity: 280
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
ripple is not cryptocyrrency, its centralization is more than 80%.
has a private code for everything else
there are also rumors that the ripple is FBI project
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
Ripple is one of the very potential altcoins, but now that the entire market is in red, Ripple is following this bitcoin's pace in such a market. However, the risk of buying Ripple is very small. People generally believe that Ethereum and Ripple are two kinds of altcoins that are unlikely to die, they are reliable altcoins,You can invest in Ripple without worry.
Activity: 108
June 19, 2018, 08:59:47 AM
one of the outstanding efforts of community would have been able to exchange ideas to great people in it
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 19, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
To be honest I don't understand people who believe in Ripple coins at all. I can't understand one thing, you didn't see the dollar printed in a very large volume. This coin has so many coins that are not issued, which simply lie in reserve. Banks can instantly bring down this coin in price. Full delirium.
The hype also brings down the value of ripple, knowing that banks might use the system gives traders and investors an interest to play with the market, but after realizing the possibilities that banks also might control the movements, now its really a risk investing with this coin and it is for those who can manage the never ending sway between ripple and btc pair.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 08:34:38 AM
For ripple to be famous and well know in crypto. It has to built is standard so it can reach monero, ETH before been compared to Bitcoin. I believe Nagricoin will soon be the most recognized

Do you know the actual cost of monero. Really you are saying bullshit bro Monero shows its is potential in the market since 2016 with high rampage but we cannot expect the same from the centralized crypto currency like ripple.
If you are investing in these kind of shit coin you should careful and understand you are in 100 percent risk to see the zero value for the coin too. If you go with the decentralized alts you will never find those kind of problems mate.
Activity: 188
June 19, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
For ripple to be famous and well know in crypto. It has to built is standard so it can reach monero, ETH before been compared to Bitcoin. I believe Nagricoin will soon be the most recognized
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 18, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
Ripple is now losing its popularity, because this coin is completely do not match with the principles of the crypt and Ripple has become an instrument of the banking sector...
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
To be honest I don't understand people who believe in Ripple coins at all. I can't understand one thing, you didn't see the dollar printed in a very large volume. This coin has so many coins that are not issued, which simply lie in reserve. Banks can instantly bring down this coin in price. Full delirium.
Activity: 77
June 17, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
Ripple is one of the best coins, they are full of surprises. as I see they have a potential for being the best among other coins in the future, especially they have a good team. to be honest, I still keep ripple from last year, I still waiting for a good price for selling it. Maybe next year Cheesy
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 17, 2018, 06:43:32 PM
The Ripple is coin of the governements and banks. It have great advantage upon other crypto coins and tokens, it have more chance to successed in a long term.
But it is not decentralized, it is everything opposite, it will continue to exist in order to help banks keep their power.
Pages:
Jump to: