Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think for AirDrops ? - page 2. (Read 1890 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 17, 2017, 03:07:12 AM
Offcourse some the Airdrop is very interesting to make some free coin by doing the simple task but at last, when they list in the exchange there won't be any value to the free coins. Sometimes they ask to download the wallets but be careful while downloading those.
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
November 17, 2017, 03:03:23 AM
I still don't quite understand why this is necessary and how to make money on it.
I think bounty is the best way to earn free tokens
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 03:02:39 AM
airdrops are just projects that release their coins free to all bitcointalk users, and it is a way advertising their project to the public, however we may think these free coin is easy money, but in fct we can not any thing with these coin unless we invest in them, you can sell them but they dont have much worthy, so inclusion,airdrops are just a way of advertising.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
November 17, 2017, 02:54:13 AM
I like airdrops and join many of them. But I haven't been earned money from them yet. That's because I'm a HODL'er,so whenever I get some free coins from an airdrop, I do not sell them. I always have a hope that one of these coin's price will go all the way up one day and I'll regret if I sell my free tokens from 200$. But then the coin's price drops and I get nothing Cheesy So I have many shitcoins in my wallet. We'll see!

Airdrop is new things. When I joined bct forum earlier , it's seldom for me to see an airdrop.
So compare with current situation, there are a lot of airdrop that occur recently because many people interest on ICO project !
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 02:50:11 AM
I like airdrops and join many of them. But I haven't been earned money from them yet. That's because I'm a HODL'er,so whenever I get some free coins from an airdrop, I do not sell them. I always have a hope that one of these coin's price will go all the way up one day and I'll regret if I sell my free tokens from 200$. But then the coin's price drops and I get nothing Cheesy So I have many shitcoins in my wallet. We'll see!
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
November 17, 2017, 02:40:36 AM

Airdrops is a way of introducing coins to the market which allows developers to gain popularity/fame over a short period of time. It is like a form of making a noise about a certain coin for the investors to see/notice or get interested with. It helps the developer to attract investors, it also increases the number of their community. The main purpose of airdrops is to gain fame, increase the number of people who knows their project that leads to investors investing in them -- prior to their rules like liking a page, joining this and that. It s good that their are airdrops everywhere for us to take part of, but all should be very careful. There are scammers lurking in every corner so be very cautious in filling out forms. Double check and don't give any of your personal passwords.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 02:31:04 AM
airdrop is good because it give you free money for those who are starters and they reason why they do this because this is the first step to make that certain coin to be popular so when it became popular the coin price will raise
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 02:28:59 AM
maybe airdrops is any program that can allow us to join and to give us some to prefer their coin is good for our future. ICOS is also good cause it is legit and applicable to us. The of them is doing great we appreciated their reputation to bring us in the future
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 17, 2017, 02:28:17 AM
airdrop is a freecoin they say but we should keep our defense up because there some coin that very deceiving because some of them wants you to download some games or app that have a virus on it and make you pc hack or you tokens stolen so if i we're you do make some research first
Activity: 290
November 17, 2017, 02:17:39 AM
airdrop is good if isn't make you download some unknown file although it name a games or some sort of files their might be a virus hidden on it and if the airdrop dont need you to download some file it is a free money
Activity: 224
November 17, 2017, 02:07:46 AM
For me they are free tokens from ICO's.Not yet getting a single token from airdrops.But I had join in some of the airdrops but did not have one.
Activity: 126
November 16, 2017, 11:57:37 PM
I haven't seen a single airdrop coin work out. They are mostly scams trying to get your personal info (or private keys) or worthless coins backed by a group of people just trying to grab quick profits and run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 11:54:21 PM
  AirDrop, you can instantly share your photos, videos, documents, and more                                                                                            Airdrops are and great before the ICO, but if you want o get more ...
Activity: 108
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale Syste
November 16, 2017, 10:58:14 PM
In general, who ever received a large reward from airdrops?
Activity: 238
November 16, 2017, 10:53:06 PM
I would personally feel odd if I saw a token in my wallet that I did not buy. To me, it seems that the team is trying too hard to attract any attention they can.

That happens to me every other day, but without participating in airdrops. It just somehow happens because I'm holding some other tokens that make me eligible for some other tokens and so on...
Activity: 238
November 16, 2017, 10:18:52 PM
Airdrops are good but ICO will not end because of them. Airdrops are just becoming famous because it became the trend to pump after they get listed on EtherDelta but it's over now. They are all scammy and not like the old airdrops that really counts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 08:32:57 PM
Airprops are wonderful mechanisms for the newbies to become acquainted with hacking attempts, ascertain importance of private keys and information, to feel the difference between good projects, failures and scam. Overall that's sort of school... not the best one although.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
November 16, 2017, 08:27:30 PM
easy money that doesn't have future at 99%
not all have future
But airdrip better than ICO because didnt need investor money just need community for support project
Activity: 107
ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast
November 16, 2017, 08:24:02 PM
Airdrop is a free token. It is distributed during pre-ICO. A user must register before the ICO start or within the token distribution. It's not bad actually, it is good because it is free money. It is better to hold the tokens that you receive when there is an exchange rate for the token.
It was my understanding that airdrops are sometimes done to people who did not necessarily register with the ICO. Just to wallets that are known to have participated in ICOs before.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 08:23:49 PM
They simply doesn't work.

Either you will get nothing or you will get some coins in your account, that you can't transfer into wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: