Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think for AirDrops ? - page 5. (Read 1890 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 01:46:33 PM
What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

way on promoting new coin but suddenly 1 out of 5 is the only airdrop that can be a good and can survive so choosing and joining for airdrop we have to be careful on it we can join as many as we want but always check your privacy of the wallet you provided. and read before you click .
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 01:42:29 PM
Well,  I think Airdrop is one way of promoting digital currency around the globe.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 12:58:05 PM
Free tokens convertible to real cash
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
October 31, 2017, 02:45:28 PM
I think airdrop doesnt effect on ico's. Because they give a Little amount of tokens through airdrop. And when they launch ico there is chance to buy more at cheap price. From my point of view airdrop is just a tiny bit welcome bonus.😋
Activity: 476
October 31, 2017, 02:41:57 PM
It looks like the owners of coins are also achieving  the same goal with Airdrops as what they would have achieved with ICO and that is why we are having so many Airdrops and less ICO these days. It will surely affect the number of ICO that will be coming out in the near future. With Airdrops cost will be cut and fewer coins will be given out compare much that will be given out during ICO
Activity: 63
October 31, 2017, 02:39:28 PM
Thanks for the reply's.  I will report to the Dev.  And, I have not been dumb enough, yet, to provide my private address.  Thanks again.
Activity: 56
October 31, 2017, 02:36:03 PM
Free money, isn't it?
Activity: 196
October 31, 2017, 02:30:43 PM
haha. Airdrop and ICOs are different. Tokens in ICOs are released with a clear project which solve problems in life. Tokens in airdrop just released free without clear purpose.
Activity: 5
October 31, 2017, 01:51:06 PM
Airdrops are gonna be the next "bubble" after ICOs
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
October 31, 2017, 02:19:56 PM
Well many of them are scams but if you check good enough you will find some good airdrops. Also never register into an airdrop wich requieres your private key or anything like this. Another info would be that make sure you register only on airdrops with erc20.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2017, 01:45:35 PM
This may be the wrong place to put this, but I have a question.  As a Newbie i don't get to participate in a lot of Airdrops, but recently I participate in two.  When I checked the spreadsheet someone had used my ID, but it had a different (fake) webb address and a different ETH address.

How do i prevent this, or do I have to create a new ID and start over again.

Thanks for your insite.

You have to send a pm to the developer or people in charge when you found such condition. Let them know that someone or more try to cheat their airdrop. They will fix the spreadsheet with the information you give. I found some people used my ID to participate on airdrop too sometimes.
Activity: 63
October 31, 2017, 01:08:38 PM
This may be the wrong place to put this, but I have a question.  As a Newbie i don't get to participate in a lot of Airdrops, but recently I participate in two.  When I checked the spreadsheet someone had used my ID, but it had a different (fake) webb address and a different ETH address.

How do i prevent this, or do I have to create a new ID and start over again.

Thanks for your insite.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
October 31, 2017, 12:50:32 PM
What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

Recently participated in the airdrop. After I sent them an application, I do not know if it's connected to it or not, the computer began to slow down and complain about the lack of RAM. Antivirus revealed that the computer is spinning a miner, which I did not install. Therefore, I was very skeptical about these distributions, especially when they offer to download and install a purse.

Most of the airdrops are scam trying to steal your coins instead of giving you. Never install any wallet from an unestablished source. Who knows what they inject into the software.
Activity: 241
October 31, 2017, 12:42:38 PM
Airdrops are good, It bring community alive, and it helps to put the eyes of the community on any project. I think I will personally advice any ICO to use this technique. Airdrop first then bounty second.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
October 31, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

Recently participated in the airdrop. After I sent them an application, I do not know if it's connected to it or not, the computer began to slow down and complain about the lack of RAM. Antivirus revealed that the computer is spinning a miner, which I did not install. Therefore, I was very skeptical about these distributions, especially when they offer to download and install a purse.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 11:50:38 AM
Airdrop is like zero budget marketing so that community will aware about coin . For me airdrop is a free money i grab them where ever i am getting . Some were successfull some were worthless even i could able to get some ether because of airdrop.
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 31, 2017, 11:40:48 AM
I appreciate efforts of developers who do that. Because they try to realize the idea and try to contribute in form airdrop. Airdrops also be regarded as an easy and inexpensive promotion (although some take cost small money). However, what isn't fun is they just launch it and don't manage it for long term so they actually lose the best chance for their efforts.
Activity: 66
October 31, 2017, 11:32:42 AM
Like any other crypto project, it needs to be reliable to gain recognition.

ICO will prevail because so far it's been the best way for crowdfunding and it's the kick off to put down-earth your project.
Activity: 27
October 31, 2017, 11:29:39 AM
people say most of them are scam but my airdrops worth at least 400-500 usd now. who gives that much money to anyone?
also I’m a big fan of hodling and waiting. I believe some of these airdrops will worth much more. then I’ll quit my job, travel the world  Roll Eyes
Activity: 66
October 31, 2017, 11:08:24 AM
Is just best
Pages:
Jump to: