Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think for AirDrops ? - page 3. (Read 1890 times)

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
November 16, 2017, 08:22:25 PM
What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

LOL. Because airdrops are getting larger and larger in numbers, you think that ICOs will come to an end? Definitely not. ICO may be full of scam, but airdrops are already catching up in terms of scams. Almost everyday, there are airdrops freely given away. These airdrops are 100% scam, without any proper objective and roadmap. They are simply exploiting the easy way to create tokens. But in terms of vision, they have nothing. They are simply raising some contributions for themselves.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 08:17:21 PM
Airdrop is a free token. It is distributed during pre-ICO. A user must register before the ICO start or within the token distribution. It's not bad actually, it is good because it is free money. It is better to hold the tokens that you receive when there is an exchange rate for the token.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast
November 16, 2017, 08:08:43 PM
I would personally feel odd if I saw a token in my wallet that I did not buy. To me, it seems that the team is trying too hard to attract any attention they can.
Activity: 602
November 16, 2017, 08:03:56 PM
What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

airdrops they are only giving free altcoins , but most of them are scams , i have been receiving altcoins in airdrops and most of my tokens came from airdrops that i participated , as i said most of them are scams and their tokens is just fo display and nothing to do in cryptoworld . And i think ICO's will not ended because of this airdrops. ICO will be there to continue , and it is better to join in an ICO than in airdrops if you want to have a altcoins that has great value.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 08:01:48 PM
I have never owned an airdrop coin before. I think a big part of this type of coins are useless. In my opinion, learning more about the training is better than searching for new airdrops.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 07:59:32 PM
Airdrops is a kind of advertising.
Offcourse their's a lot of scam beneith it but overall taken, it is the same as a advertisment on tv....
People see something new and just want to have some....
Intime their will be some regulation in this field but i think it will take a long time.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
November 16, 2017, 07:54:24 PM
In my opinion Airdrop is a form of marketing where Dev distributes tokens in exchange for disclosure and sharing. A way to stimulate good view of the currency and especially the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
November 16, 2017, 07:29:51 PM
It can be useful to promote the use of emerging cryptocurrencies, but we must be very cautious when registering massively in the different campaigns to receive these airdrops. It is obvious that only a small proportion of them will have enough potential to grow in a significant way, and the others will only imply a waste of time and the possibility of suffering phishing.
Activity: 406
November 16, 2017, 07:06:59 PM
easy money that doesn't have future at 99%
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
November 16, 2017, 06:47:05 PM
Airdrops are free and as such, they can give you the opportunity that your free token that you got through airdrop gives you something in return in a long run. It doesn't have to be that this token; future coin will rise in value but that is the good pre-ICO starter for future coin. It also drives investors towards it cause it promises something, and that something is free. You cant lose anything with joining the airdrop so feel free to join and hope for future value profit.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 06:07:44 PM
Free money
Activity: 238
November 16, 2017, 05:45:48 PM
I think that Airdrops are a good thing to grow awareness of a coin and simultaniously build a community of true supporters. Not all airdropparticipants are goint to sell their coins for a quick buck. Its also a great opportunity to buy cheap on etherdelta from all those who want to sell fast. On the other hand airdrops are a way of creating a lot of shitcoins, and nowadays there is a lot of those.
The dark side of ICO's is that it can be a money grab for some projects that are shit, but still conduct an ICO.
You may check out WIND coin, thats a great way of distribution in my opinion. Its just great to buld a community like them. Its a serious project, but dont wants to raise an ignorant amount of money, so they give most of their coins out for free, airdropped.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
November 16, 2017, 05:40:56 PM
I never participate in airdrops of tokens based on the purses of the etherium.
Only if the original coins are distributed in the airship and it is very good, if these coins are already on the stock exchange.
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
November 16, 2017, 05:24:12 PM
Airdrops is a way of promoting the project as well. Airdops may not actually signal the end of ICO but rather markets the ICO. Though they may not be as profitable as bounties but i guess they are not bad as the task required (one-time filling up of forms and probably posting airdrop announcement) in participating compensates to the token given.
Activity: 98
November 16, 2017, 04:37:06 PM
it is a good way to distribute cryptocurrency into the community and to get the coin going and start trading. i approve of them, free money in most cases
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
November 16, 2017, 04:34:31 PM
Only tried once, get nothing. Lots of people complaining about how did they ended up nothing after over 20+ airdrop applications. Some lucky man earned money but nowadays its using for identity theft.
Activity: 518
November 16, 2017, 04:25:50 PM
Promising coins in airdrop no. They need to be immediately drained. It's mostly junk coins. Wink
Activity: 560
November 16, 2017, 04:19:54 PM
I think that all airdrops this is scam. They give you coins just like that, and then Ampat prices on the exchanges to raise the hype and after inflating the prices merge their tokens.

nowadays I thinks the same, maybe earlier the idea of doing advertising, so that they learned about the project, now only speculation
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 12:20:54 PM
Airdrops just just for token distribution not so bad. This is not the end of ICO's bounty and airdrops do not cross each other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
November 16, 2017, 12:15:56 PM
I like learning by doing, so I'm joining some now to find out, but yes: when it's free... you are the product
Pages:
Jump to: