Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think for AirDrops ? - page 7. (Read 1890 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 537
October 30, 2017, 11:29:30 AM
There is nothing in common between Airdrops and ICOs.

ICOs are used to collect funds as a crowd fund from investors to start up an upcoming project. These investors are rewarded with tokens that have value and use later on in the market and the project itself.

Airdrops are a joke really. There's nothing serious about them. Just start a token and give 1k-2k people this token.
Market it for a week.
Hit exchanges.
Boom dev makes a lot of money.
All sell and the token is dead.
Repeat.

This is literally what goes in it. Airdrops are not to be taken into consideration in any way. Although they can be a funny way to get some extra free cash.

And yes I participated in a few during October and got about $130 out of them as a total. So yeah. Not bad.
I guess it should vivid and clear right now that one should never invest or buy into these airdropped tokens as once they go down, they keep going that way.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 11:16:55 AM
Airdrops are premined scams nothing more than that but it does give people the chance to earn some quick bucks.

That is my experience on joing airdrops that is found inside forum, a lot of them had red tags and needs more steps before sending little tokens into your wallet so now I don't participate any airdrops because it's too technical and will take a lot of time and afterwards you'll get a little value. Useless isn't it?
Not I'll take my chances on joining Bounty campaigns for sure bounty and payouts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 11:12:17 AM
What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

Airdrops are very beneficial but that all depends on your luck whether you receives the altcoins or not. But saying that these airdrops could lead to end of the ICO's then you are wrong . Both have different benefits and both are collectively good. So, don't think that airdrops can lead to end of the ICO's.
Activity: 350
October 30, 2017, 11:08:03 AM
in past few weeks is the time of airdrops, but those airdrop that we join, we don't know if we are the one who listed on their spreadsheets to be distibuted. and now a days ICO will rise again 😀
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 30, 2017, 11:05:41 AM
Dont think it will be end of ICO

because Airdrops is consider ICO but it is through action, like register, promote the coin or something

ICO basically gave you coins for paying it
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
October 30, 2017, 10:44:16 AM
I think airdrop present the project to the people without investing any money on it. Also, this gives the opportunity to create the hype without spending too much money on marketing.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 10:26:47 AM
airdrop = free money
Activity: 364
October 30, 2017, 09:59:56 AM
What is your opinion about AirDrops. Why there are so many and do you think this is the end for the ICOs

Airdrops paves the way for new coins. It is a strategy to draw in investors by giving out free coins before the pre-sale. These coins may have very little value at first, but will have potential increase after inclusion in exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 09:51:34 AM
Airdrops are premined scams nothing more than that but it does give people the chance to earn some quick bucks.

Pretty much seems like this for most.
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
October 30, 2017, 09:49:41 AM
Aerdrop is an excellent marketing move! Almost always this acquaintance of people with a coin. This is a good advertisement for little money! And most often in the beginning, coins do not cost anything at all. After paying a little coin, the campaign makes you pay attention! People are more interested in the project. Because after receiving a small number of coins, they "hang out" in the wallet and "callose" eyes Grin. And a large number of people have the thought: "Do not buy me these coins, and then in the wallet they are very small? ..."
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
October 30, 2017, 09:43:07 AM
I think it is an opportunity to appeal to more people more quickly.
It is a good means of spreading and spreading their thoughts.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 09:39:31 AM

Best way  to make more attract token! Because token verry easy to creat! Only PR will help coin grown up in short time! All of token die affter somes times!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 09:37:56 AM
i think airdrop is free money..
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 09:37:04 AM
Airdrops is one way of promoting digital currency around the world it is good thing that we are one of the members who are promoting digital currency and propagating information that the future is on digital currency.
Activity: 16
October 30, 2017, 09:33:08 AM
You have nothing to lose by joining airdrop

Airdrop gives us money
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 09:22:36 AM
Airdrops are means of introducing new coins to the community. It is a way of advertisement with out spending much.People get coins with out spending a dime. Airdrop coins has no much value in the beginning but might  be a good investment over time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
October 30, 2017, 09:22:25 AM
I don't see airdrops being the end of ICOs in any way, they are mostly used as a quick and cost effective way to gather a lot of attention for a particular coin before their ICO stage begins. They are great for those with little to invest to get some coins in projects they are interested in.
Activity: 223
October 30, 2017, 09:21:05 AM
Airdrops are great. ICOs will have to be good to be successful  now.

I love airdrops
Activity: 36
October 30, 2017, 09:19:20 AM
As airdrops are free there is no harm in it and if the project is good then its like people got gold as their passive income.But yes lots of scams are done through these airdrops very few coins are geniune.....I believe Ethereum Blue is on of the geniune coin which was distributed through airdrop,though i wasnt the participant for airdrop but still invested when it was cheap(Thank God i was in ontime)....So like every coin two sides similarly airdrops can be amazing and on other side it can be big disastrous thing to happen as lot of new investors get scammed.

So i believe before investing one should be convinced then only go for it.

Activity: 5
October 30, 2017, 09:16:36 AM
Airdrop is not a bad thing for user. i like
Pages:
Jump to: