Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is the ultimate waste of your money? - page 4. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
My money is much reduced for my hobby, that is hoby keeps the birds chirping ,,,
Activity: 57
gambling, ultimate waste of money...
Activity: 44
Membeli pulsa internet dan makanan siap saji.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Car, I guess. And taxes.
Activity: 6
I want to discuss this separately when it's param  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
some gold digger who will say "thank you i gonna get going"after being wined and dined. guys stop feeding them.
actually also a bad idea to buy them drinks - i heard one guy complaining he bought drinks fora girl and once she grabbed it she said thanks

in half-assed way and ducked under his hand to escape to her friends.
and brilliant story how one guy was buying drinks to a girl and all her female friends all night only to see them elude in the end with barely more than few half-hearted thanks. 

those are one of theultimate  wasteful ways, you are going to burn money and even feel bad after, dont do it guys.
Activity: 5
Spending untimely is the biggest loss
Activity: 16
keep the money until inflation eats them)
Activity: 20
Spending the valentines week with girlfriend is the nightmare and the best money waste for every committed guys
Activity: 154
For me the most waste of money is when I go shopping motorcycle parts to modify the motorcycle, because orderdilnya be very expensive.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
for me the ultimate wasting of money when I'm buy the things
i don't need.like shooping.i love shooping so that I cant help not
to buy anything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The ultimate waste of my money is internet. It's too expensive but the service you'll get is horrible. It slows down and most of the time there's no connection.
Activity: 67
the total waste of money for me is that if we eat the same 1$ food in restaurant giving 10$ plus 5$ tips Sad
Activity: 9
buying an unappropriated stuff that is not necessary to your needs maybe..

Agreed! The same as doing shopping without the list
Activity: 40
I am a true money waster because everyday i spend about 10-15$ for feeding the local orphans and street dweling kids Smiley
Activity: 34
For me the greatest waste of mney is taking my wife to shooping on weekend days
Activity: 60
Be conservative but not mean, be spendy but not luxurious ever. If ou can maintain this points then you will be successful
Activity: 28
you told right brother! The restaurants serves same amount of food but takes tripple the cost as in street foods
brand new
Activity: 0
Everything that i spend my money on are always important to me so its never a waste of money for me
Activity: 6
For me the waste of money was buying 2 packs of cigarettes a day.
Pages:
Jump to: