Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is the ultimate waste of your money? - page 5. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
For me the ultimate waste of money is to take a girl on shopping. they will buy uneccesarry items everytimes -_-
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
Monero Gold I believe
Activity: 37
smoking, getting drunk, gambling, and courting..
Activity: 26
The most greatest waste is to lead a luxurious life. We should have only what is needed and should donate the surplus for poor
Activity: 280
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I keep thinking about this for a few mins but couldn't think of anything, I don't really know. anything you spend your money on won't be considered a waste. 
Activity: 54
Buying things that you cannot really afford just to show off (clothing, cars, flats and so on).
Activity: 37
The most ultimate waste of money is spending it on gambling, taking drugs, smoking and buying things you don't need.  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
for me Expensive restaurants that serve tiny portions

I like the opening Op, and I laugh to read this because I should agree with you since food is one of the ultimate waste of my money. It does not harm us to give it a try to fancy food in a fancy restaurant once in a while, but now I just feel more comfortable to make it myself.
Activity: 22
I think it would be when you buy something very expensive but the original price is very cheap and you know the original price but you still bought it and that's what i call pure stupid.
Activity: 139
Buying anything expensive. You can swap almost anything of this for cheaper things

The ultimate waste of my hard-earned money is shopping for clothes....and shoes! Bags too! We don't wear uniform at work, so I frequently have to buy these 'luxury'! And we have a strict dress code!  Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Buying anything expensive. You can swap almost anything of this for cheaper things
Activity: 42
Buying unimportant stuffs.
Activity: 30
I think the ultimate waste will be buying expensive things that you dont need like gold chains which is expensive and not beneficial to you i just give you the bling.
Activity: 238
Christmas gifts- It's an unnecessary and expensive pagan/commercialized tradition.
Activity: 99
I think the ultimate waste of course throwing money and ripping it off because i think that's stupid and you need to have balls and filty rich to do that because that's one of the most stupidest thing a man can think of to do.
Activity: 87
The ultimate waste of your money is when you put about 70% of your life savings into a new investment you just heard of, and you later discovered that you have been scammed!
Activity: 43
Gambling,  buying liquors, buying things that are not important if you put your money you are just wasting your money.
lrr
Activity: 60
Clothes  Smiley

As long as you don't need them, why getting more of them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
close to around 95% of the coins and tokens listed on coinmarketcap, most serve no use case and others mine as well be just the same as chuck e cheese tokens.
Activity: 32
GAMBLING!
Pages:
Jump to: