Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is the ultimate waste of your money? - page 9. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Buying a lot of things, we don't really need.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We buy unnecessary or buy luxury goods.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
traveling..and buying expensive goods
Activity: 43
for me Expensive restaurants that serve tiny portions

Buying clothes that s expensive and not really needed.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
pretty much leaving your house anymore causes you some sort of ultimate waste of money...  truly, if it isn't food, water, or something you need for your shelter, than isn't it all kind of a waste?  just consumerism at it's finest.  too bad we've all pretty much been breed to be consumers...
Activity: 42
last the money is spent quickly, need something to limit, and of course you can do anything,and then to regret about the spent,useless, I believe spending on food, knick-knacks, which it is not. necessary goods
Activity: 23
There is nothing worst than cigarettes... especially in NY!  I'm glad I don't smoke!
Activity: 39
I think it's a waste of money when people buy a lot of overly expensive clothing. Personally I would never spend $500 on a pair of jeans when I could get some perfectly good ones at say Gap for $40-$60. I think it becomes a waste when people start overspending and buying clothes that they know they will or can only wear a couple times. Personally for me I don't see buying clothes as a waste of money, I love clothes and accessories however with that said I don't buy designer things and I don't buy things that I know won't last for very long. So I don't feel like I'm wasting money on the things that I buy.
Activity: 334
Merit: 107
Easy peasy japanesey
buying make up and clothes believe me
Activity: 16
Well, pretty much any overly expensive luxurity is an ultimate waste of money. Why do you think some rich people buy ice cream with gold dust? Because it is healthy? Hell no - just because they don't know where to spend all that money.
Activity: 3
Footballer that buy more than 3 supercar. I cant imagine that they can drive in 2 supercar at the same time. and what about 10 supercar at the same time? thinking about it make me crasy.
If I have enaugh money, I spend 80% of my income to the social and charity
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
buying an unappropriated stuff that is not necessary to your needs maybe..
Activity: 99
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
 for me Expensive restaurants that serve tiny portions
Pages:
Jump to: