Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think is the ultimate waste of your money? - page 7. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The ultimate waste of money is buying unnecessary stuff that you don't needed. After buying it you will just pile it in one corner of your house and forget about it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
For me it's unnecessary "things" we buy. Like for example: You heard about the latest Iphone X and you just never really care even though it's really expensive . Atleast that your in the "trend". There are a lot of things that we wasted our money on.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Assignments Trading Platform
who spent my money, to modify my bike
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
Buy something of no value or expensive for yourself
Activity: 47
My ultimate waste of money and time is to be with the wrong girl in my life the F@#k
Activity: 406
Merit: 30
Cigarettes, no doubt. They're expensive and harmful. There is absolutely no reason to smoke cigarettes, you have no excuses.

You waste money buying them and you waste money trying to cure the lung cancer they give you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
for me Expensive restaurants that serve tiny portions
Restaurants are a big waste of money since you can make the same food for a fraction of the price, I would say that another waste of money are cars, people sell their cars that still work for a new model in credit every other year and they lose a lot of money because of that.
Activity: 28
betting, hi, and more anything: time and money...
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
eating outside the home.
and buying some tech stuff which i wont ever need.
Activity: 182
for me Expensive restaurants that serve tiny portions
the wife who always shopping clothes that ruin our pockets. But I admit when the stress I can spend a lot of roko, this is also very wasteful.
Activity: 47
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Taking cabs instead of taking public transportation, or better yet walking.
Activity: 50
Well for me the ultimate waste if my money is food because every minute we buy food for our stable life..
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
I think we can say that it is just a waste of money if you buy the thinks that you do not need. To avoid that, see to it that you buy only things that you need and things that you really want. Sometimes people tend to buy things they think they want. But after awhile they won't use it anymore.
Activity: 56
Fast food - it's a double waste of money since you're buying food that won't give you energy, and then it contributes to making you sick so that you eventually run up medical bills.  Do yourself a massive favor and go to the grocery store/make your food at home.  We quit fast food like two years ago and it completely changed my life.
If you treat fast food for what it is, almost instant access to food for when time is short, then it can be a decent deal.
If you allow fast food to be your main source of sustenance, then you are totally right.
Activity: 104
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
For me
Sending bitcoin or should i say mbits
on a higher price transaction
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Luxury items are bad, but not as bad as cigarettes and renting instead of having a mortgage...
Depends on the luxury good. Some foods and spirits are experiences well worth having.
Activity: 27
For me the biggest waste of money behind smokes and beer is insurance.  I pay of ton every month for "piece of mind".  I have house insurance, car insurance, medical insurance, supplemental medical insurance, drug insurance, eye insurance and last but not least is dental insurance.  A large portion of my income goes to insurance. I hate insurance.  And with all of that you can still lose most of your life's work if you don't have enough or the right kind.  

P.S.  I don't smoke and I don't drink.  Pretty boring life.
Activity: 28
Fast food - it's a double waste of money since you're buying food that won't give you energy, and then it contributes to making you sick so that you eventually run up medical bills.  Do yourself a massive favor and go to the grocery store/make your food at home.  We quit fast food like two years ago and it completely changed my life.
Activity: 96
There are things that are just not good value for money, for example new cars or extended warranties.  But then there are things like lottery, gambling and luxury items.  For me it is cars though.
Pages:
Jump to: