Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading? - page 12. (Read 1752 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
experiencing a trade failure is a natural thing, but if it continues to happen then I do not think you've ever learned from previous experience. and in trading I never trust 100% with the signal, I keep doing personal research though it has gained some trading signal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
the best way to trade is you must know how to analyze coins, you buy cheap and when the price goes up you sell. it is the best way to trade.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
You need these 3 things if you want really gain.

1. Experience - we know that we need experience in order to become an expert right? Same with trading, you must have enough experience in order for you to gain.

2. Emotionless - if you want to gain in the best way, you need to be emotionless. Make your heart like a hard rock. Don't feel anything if you loss because it will lead you to another loss.

3. Strategy -  this is the best thing you need to have if you want to gain in the best way. No strategy in gambling is like going to a battle with bare hands only. You need a strategy and you are the one who will pick the best strategy that will help you in trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
To be honest no one cam teach you the way of success only you have to learn by yourself and to do this only experience is the way.Bump and dump are just scams and technical analysis may not be right always so all you need is enough patience at the hard times jist buy low and sel high.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
First of all, it's not that easy to trade, maybe the one that you saw was the experience traders, but  every traders ever lost money, there are no shortcut to become a successful traders, so you need to learn from the scratch and build your experience from zero, don't join pump and dump group, but join trading signal group, that group can give you good insight of the market situation, and usually people used multiple trading indicators, like rsi, macd and boulinger band
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3902

The real trader always converts the pump and dump into gains.
reading graphs gives you predictions of what will happen in the future but does not mean that all charts and analyzes will be correct.
This article has a good explanation of the charts
 ------>Technical Analysis of Bitcoin Charts – The Most Common Patterns
This site is good if you want to trade ------>https://cryptowat.ch
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
There are many ways to gaina  profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money, I advice you mate, don't lose hope and be patient and control your emotion.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Don't expect trading to be fair for you if life is so unfair what more if the traders and the bots are your enemies or opponent, There;s is no secret all what you need is simply available here and in other sites what you just need is to learn those things. Signals ,pumps and dumps its all about crypto and it is part of it you need to take knowledge for that situation not everytime you will be hiding and be afraid of pump and dump, you cannot earn if you will continue it.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
Pump and dump is a normal in crypto.
Well that's is part of trading there's a time that you will get a profits and loss the money. If you don't know what you should do, there are possibility that your money will loss and  you need to learn how it works.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
All you need is experience. Start with minimum bet - 10$ on binance. Spend as much time as you can. When you will stop loosing try to put more money to each trade. There is no hidden path. Noone will teach you this. Market is different when its on bull market. Its different on bear market. Its different 1 day in bear, 2 day in bear after 1 week in bull etc etc etc. you need experience. To know that this price is going too fast up. I need to sell. This prise is going too fast down i need to buy.

Iportant is to know your time frame. When you see buy oportunity on 1h candles dont expect profit in 5 min. Expect it anfer few hours (exemple). When you see oportunity on 5 min candles dont w8 days for profit. If you beginig to waste cut it. Buy oportunity on 5 min candles might be sell oportunity on 1h candles. Dont mix it then

Thats trading. If its hard for you try to find good projects and invest in it for long term.
Activity: 66
There is nothing wrong with buying a low or selling a high as long as it's in the direction of the prevailing trend
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
The trader finds profits in trading as they learn about Altcoin they want to buy-sell and never buy when it goes up too high. If you purchase Altcoin when it goes down, you will have plenty of excellent opportunities to make a profit. But if you buy Altcoin at a high price, you will bear the risk of loss.
Activity: 146
Pages:
Jump to: