Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading? - page 9. (Read 1752 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
The best way to earn profits from day trading is to go for arbitrage trading, means you can select one coin(any) and buy it from 1st exchange at low price & then immediately sell it on 2nd exchange at higher price and the profit would be the difference of the price listed on both the exchanges. The gain comes like this as the price of a coin is usually not same on every exchange there is a little bit price difference, and so you can take advantage of this situation & can earn profits from it.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I think the long term investment is the best way to gain profit rather than day trading. Because longterm investment we just need to be patient and not panic with our investment, there will be a moment the price up and down. While day trading is quite hard to gain profit daily without any experience.

Day trading is the safest. There's no risk that you'll lose internet connection and won't be able to log in and sell if the price crashes. You aren't holding your coins on the exchange so even if it gets hacked you won't lose anything. It gives allows you to get some good sleep without having to worry about the price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
All you need is experience. There are many ways to gain a profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money
I think there wouldn’t be any problem for people to get into this world and make good money out of it. As far as experience is concerned, you may have good skills and good luck as well that can help you to betray all the losses and make profits fall in your lap. The thing is, we may aspire bitcoins for our betterment and for that buy low and sell high must be appreciated and implemented.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think the long term investment is the best way to gain profit rather than day trading. Because longterm investment we just need to be patient and not panic with our investment, there will be a moment the price up and down. While day trading is quite hard to gain profit daily without any experience.
Activity: 602
the best way to gain is when it dump this is the right time to buy and when it pump the best time to sell in this kind of strategy you gain a profit that you want, but if you are a day trader better to go on  flow of the market but be careful especially to those coins that pump and dump because its too risky to join in them.
Of course, there have always been artificial manipulations on the market, but how can you determine those coins whose prices are artificially increased or reduced? It seems to me That it's quite difficult to determine, Because if it were otherwise, the results in the trade would be much luckier.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 the best way to gain is when it dump this is the right time to buy and when it pump the best time to sell in this kind of strategy you gain a profit that you want, but if you are a day trader better to go on  flow of the market but be careful especially to those coins that pump and dump because its too risky to join in them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?

If you want to earn in safe, sure, however in a slow way, it is better to look for altcoins that have a steady market demand. From there, try making short trades by setting your buy and sell. That way you can avoid trading altcoins that are prone from pump and dump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I think the best way to gain when you are trading is trade for a longer period of time. This strategy is relatively safe and there is more likely that you will gain profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
The best way to gain when you trading is buy a bitcoin at very cheap price and sell with maximum price.Then you will get profit for sure.You no need to worry for the profit.With this you have to hold at the crisis.It will prevent you from loss.I had trading more than a year,this is my trading strategy.
Activity: 126
Those making gains are those with strong foundation in basic cryptocurrency lessons. The best thing to do is to take a serious lesson in charts reading and taming the market to enter and exit at right time.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
A good knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis will be of great important for you to be a successful trader in crypto currency. And not only that as a good information about the coins you want to trade also has a significant impacts on your trading success. Learning from your past mistake will also be of great help likewise, don't allowed emotion to overtake your trading decision as that has negative effect on your trading success. 

Not really, TA works only half of the times with BTC. If you're a forex or stocks trader then by all means, rely on TA, because there news, acceptance and laws play less important role on that market. Really, for a company that produces electronic hardware to fail, there would have to be a major disaster. We've seen that once with companies producing HDDs when their manufacturing lines were flooded. For a cryptocurrency to drop by 50% you just need someone to start selling (like that Gox trustee), and all TA is rendered useless.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
study technical analysis and watch the news and events in the world of coins, and also an important role is played by luck  Wink
Activity: 163
There area lot of strategies out there, but i just follow my own strategy of just doing whatever the market decides, i do not try to follow a pattern because it is always going to lead to losses
Activity: 238
All you need is experience. There are many ways to gain a profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
When you are trading all you have to do is make a profit and get a profit in the way you should buy when the price collapses and sells it when the price goes up.
basically 'cause that's the basic tips for those who want to enter in trading  especially investments which is buy low ,sell high , and by the ways always don't forget to learn how to avoid mistakes in doing trading 'cause that's the common reason why people nowadays losing money , so if you want to gain more profits instead of losing money  then educate yourself first before jumping into it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I wonder what kind of trading are you referring to. If it is for margin trading and you are not that much educated in signals or indicators then I suggest you only read the basic indicators first, for you to understand the way indicators are able to work. But if you are pointing about the coin trading in an exchange then the best action is to hodl the coins that are still in the red now and trade them when the market is on green
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
to be honest, I do not like the signal because sometimes they will just drop. and to generate from trading I usually learn from previous experiences and do my own research.
You should never follow signal groups I have seen that some people have learned that people are mistrusting pump and dump groups and now those people are disguising their intentions and making it seem as if they are giving signals but instead they are still doing the same pump and dump tactics and are deceiving people, as such the only way to avoid them is to only rely on your own predictions.
Activity: 490
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
before you trade, you really need to decide which coin to invest is a good coin you think, then you should look at the coin and read the price chart of the coin development.
after that please try trading and do not rush to sell if the coin prices decline, hold it until the price goes back up, because panic selling will cause harm to you.
Activity: 476
I think  learn from your self previous mistake  is better  to make other new strategies.  Now crypto market  just stay boring  and the price  just small growth so for the better only doing short trading to make profit. Dont be greedy and extra patient actually  key of succes in trading,  make analysis  before entry  and use stop loss in every trade.  90% trader failed because has bad pcsycology in trading,  so this is will be the most important thing for trading.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
A good knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis will be of great important for you to be a successful trader in crypto currency. And not only that as a good information about the coins you want to trade also has a significant impacts on your trading success. Learning from your past mistake will also be of great help likewise, don't allowed emotion to overtake your trading decision as that has negative effect on your trading success. 
Pages:
Jump to: