Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading? - page 7. (Read 1715 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The best way is to trade more in order to gain knowledge and experience, don't afraid to lose a trade just make sure you learn something from that loss, and try different strategies. All traders lose a trade, so don't give up. also set an buying point and selling point, be disciplined. and lastly, be a little less greedy than the other traders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The price movements in the currencies are showing the gain space and i think the volatile currencies like bitcoin they have more chances of growth so we have to focus on that to be the part of this gain while trading is itself ever green business.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
When it comes to trading I believe that technical analysis is useful for predicting events in the short term and I followed the principle of Warren Buffett while trading, he says " Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". Most of the investors follow the market situation instead of coming up with their own strategy and hence they lose most of the time but I have observed that going against the flow helps us to capitalise the situation and earn handsome amount of profit.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Many futures traders start trading, make some decent profits, and then, all of the sudden, encounter what seems to be an endless string of losses.
These losses eat away at their trading capital as they struggle to figure out what they are doing wrong.

To be successful trading in the futures market, you must know what the common pitfalls are and how to avoid them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
For me it is kind of simple - having an exact strategy about what, how and why you are doing things, that guarantees profits for me.

The best way to gain knowledge in trading and eventually be profitable is to have a strategy that you are already very familiar with as well as the pair you are trading. It would depend then on the set up of the coin if that is the time to buy or to sell it. Of course you have to back test first your strategy if it is profitable when you use it in the past so that you can have an assessment and adjust it so that you have a higher chance of getting profits.

The mistake of some people is that they don't stick with a strategy but instead jump from one strategy to another even if they weren't able to test it properly and more often than not would result to more losses. The worst of all is to not have a strategy or plan but just buy when there is hype and then sell when they were already dumped on.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?

If you trading then one you should know that if the price going high and if that price is 24hrs high then wait for sometimes and see the price movement then you will know whether it is going up or down. So according to it take you're trade. Like this you can he profit. One thing you should know that you cannot buy or sell in correct market movement some 1or 2%up or down only you can take trade and get profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
For me it is kind of simple - having an exact strategy about what, how and why you are doing things, that guarantees profits for me.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
I recommend you to join cryptotrading in telegram were you need to pay before you get accepted and for sure you will not lose anymore, yet, you will gain more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Their timing is just good. I know that some of traders do a 24/7 monitoring on the market and that assures them profit everyday. Even just a slight recovery is enough for them to make a profit because of their close monitoring and their short terms trades profits must be better than their long term holdings.
When you trade with the Bitcoin then you will get more possible profit depending upon your handling. On the other hand you will get minimum or normal possible profit if you trade with less valuable crypto coins like Altcoin and Ethereum which are also the best coins but as compared to the Bitcoin its profit is lower than that of the Bitcoin. Trading with these coins is a better choice on just your survival in the market by well handling.
Yes indeed your entire profit will be up to your handling, is good to know when is time to buy and when will be the time to sell, if you will buy at lowest price then I with short time holding you will get high profit at the end, I think now is the best time buy now and try to trade it for the long term, along with to try to gain more and more knowledge so you will earn high amount of profit.
Activity: 386

Their timing is just good. I know that some of traders do a 24/7 monitoring on the market and that assures them profit everyday. Even just a slight recovery is enough for them to make a profit because of their close monitoring and their short terms trades profits must be better than their long term holdings.
When you trade with the Bitcoin then you will get more possible profit depending upon your handling. On the other hand you will get minimum or normal possible profit if you trade with less valuable crypto coins like Altcoin and Ethereum which are also the best coins but as compared to the Bitcoin its profit is lower than that of the Bitcoin. Trading with these coins is a better choice on just your survival in the market by well handling.
Activity: 476
All you need is experience. There are many ways to gain a profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money
I think the best way for making money from trading is to cope with market every second. By this way you will catch the right time for buying and selling. You will notice the price and when it increases it is the best time for selling and when the price downs it is time for buying. This is trading and successful traders do the same for earning huge profits daily.

Exactly you will have to know about right time to buying and selling bitcoin, in market price use to change all the time but you will have to get your chance and use it right, as buy at low price and then hold it as much as you ca n hold so that soon the price of bitcoin will be more than double, the other thing to get profit in trading is having patience and never think about panic selling.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
All you need is experience. There are many ways to gain a profits on trading, but one of the easiest way is to buy some bitcoin currency in a cheap price then hold it, wait for the next pump then sell it in a high price at this strategy you can earn a lot of money
I think the best way for making money from trading is to cope with market every second. By this way you will catch the right time for buying and selling. You will notice the price and when it increases it is the best time for selling and when the price downs it is time for buying. This is trading and successful traders do the same for earning huge profits daily.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512

Whenever you are trading, you have to be careful about two things. The investment decision by which I mean where to invest in. One has to evaluate a coin, check its profit and risk and then decide about long term investment. The other thing to care about is the time to sell the portfolio.

Some people sell their coins in red market and some in a market that is neither red nor boom. This simply does not give you the money you are in for. Selling in boom will pay off.
Activity: 434

Activity: 840
Merit: 502
But how do you get experience? You get that by trading right? And if that is the way you get experience this means that as you gain that experience you are going to experience a loss in your capital and the problem is that many do not know how to deal with defeat and they lose everything when they lose their mind and then they are unable to accumulate more experience because they are out of money.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Sorry for the loses, but its okay loses are part of the risk in trading specially those beginner's in the trading field job do not worry later on you earn profits from trading, I advice with you learn where is the mistakes or causes of your loses investing in trading in that way you can analyst your mistakes and that's your guide to avoid until you become great trader's.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
The best way to make profit is just to follow your own strategy without trying to copy other traders, because you will lose your money while trying to copy all of their trades

Good point.

As for me, obviously, there's a lot of good traders and speculators here and most of the time they are trying to get us pump their investment coins. Well, I don't do that, I just listen and make my own judgement whether to follow them or not. You can visit the speculation thread and you will know what I'm saying here. The main point is that traders didn't become successful overnight, it takes them years to master this craft. So in order for us to gain, we have to work really hard and not listen to others but to ourselves and make the right decision for us. And please learn from our past mistakes because if we didn't then there's no way for us to be a good and experience trader.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The best way to make profit is just to follow your own strategy without trying to copy other traders, because you will lose your money while trying to copy all of their trades
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

The basic thing is that following news and analysis them on time and direct. if you analyze the news on time, you can find the exact time yourself.
Also you should learn technique analysis, because it is the people's psychology and you can learn what most people think.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
Some general tips that can ensure profits to traders are:
1. You should gather knowledge: In addition to knowledge of basic trading procedures, day traders need to keep up on the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks – the Fed's plans for interest rates, the economic outlook, etc. Do your homework.
2. It needs times: trading requires your time – most of your day, in fact. Don’t consider it if you have limited hours to spare. The process requires a trader to track the markets and spot opportunities, which can arise any time during trading hours.
3. As a beginner, it is advisable to start small. So don’t invest huge amount.
4. Be realistic about your profits. A strategy doesn't need to win all the time to be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: