Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading? - page 5. (Read 1715 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
Trading and making profits is not that easy look some people pretend it to be. Mostly this are the persons that want to drag you in a 'scummy' automated trading project which is just a mask for an underlying Ponzi or hyip sheme.

first of all do it by yourself.
Secondly do not put any time or effort to follow signals from groups. They only share signals to pump the price so they can sell themselves.

Some previous replies told money can be made during bull market and people should stop trading in bear market. I disagree with that. There are a couple easy to learn strategies that can help you make money in bull but as well in bear market.

Everyone can start trading and make profits but it requires some things

· do not expect to become rich overnight
· do not chase losses or panic sell
· do not become greedy. Set yourself daily goals.
· trade on the most common pairs that have enough movement and volume.
· learn a couple basic strategies that can make you profits no matter how the market is moving.

I set myself a goal of making minimum 1% profits on a daily basis. So far I am doing pretty well in achieving my daily goal for a couple of weeks even within this bear market. Beside my 1% daily goal I compound all my profits for an entire year. In this way I want to increase my balance x amount of times.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Using the basics of technical analysis will allow the trader to avoid many mistakes. In a falling market, I would not advise beginners to trade. You could lose capital.
You're right about crypto currency beginner trader not in a down trend market like now but I want you to know that analysis either the technical or the fundamental does not guarantee any crypto trader will avoid mistakes because all the analysis are just a game of guessing and even the experience analyzer make debt sometime.
Yes, that market trading is very unpredictable, everyone may have their own opinions regarding crypto price movements. However, sometimes crypto changes rapidly. One of the most important points is how we can be as smart as possible in making decisions, experience becomes a thing that will be very influential in determining the results we will get.
Activity: 784
Using the basics of technical analysis will allow the trader to avoid many mistakes. In a falling market, I would not advise beginners to trade. You could lose capital.
As you said preventing ourselves from losses is the first way to make money from the trading,entering into bear market for trading is not advisable but they can use the sideway to make decent money when they understand the market well.
dont ever catching falling knife.maybe we often heard this word.buying any coins in bearish market could make us suffering losses except we know how to manage the risk.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
As you said preventing ourselves from losses is the first way to make money from the trading,entering into bear market for trading is not advisable but they can use the sideway to make decent money when they understand the market well.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
You're right about crypto currency beginner trader not in a down trend market like now but I want you to know that analysis either the technical or the fundamental does not guarantee any crypto trader will avoid mistakes because all the analysis are just a game of guessing and even the experience analyzer make debt sometime.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
To know when the price is dumping and pumping but notnexactly happen I do a research to know what is possibility to happen next and most of my prediction is correct but theu have time that I can make mistkae which is normal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bokser
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
to learn how to trade normally is to read the literature and this forum and look for a lot of information on trading on the exchanges)this is a very tedious process)but you will learn)
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
Best way to gain when trading doesn't come easy. You have to study very well and know what you're doing before you start accumulating gains in the market. Don't fomo into any trade. Don't be greedy too. Manage your little profit and you will get constant gains
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Learning from my experience in trading since 3 years, its more easy to gain profit when crypto on bull market, and we will loss alot of money when bearish market, because all crypto in bullish and bearish by the same periode. So to make profit we should be trade only when bull market and when crypto on bearish we should shorting the price in other margin trading platform.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?

For me, always reading new news about the project I have invested in, researching and following the market can be listed as the most important elements. Especially after the investment is important to follow the market, but this follow-up is not just following the price graph. New developments about the project, new news has a very important position. You can even carefully plan your long-term plan in the direction of these reports and in the process you can earn extra income depending on the effects of these news. That is why it is not very important to pay attention to the material part of the trade, in general, it will help me to do better things to show interest in all areas of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Pump and dump signal can give you an advantage but on condition that you need to have your own prediction of the market situation. I mean, don't ingest categorically when you see a signal or don't pure obey what the signal says but before deciding to obey the signal you have to research it first. The key is that you have the basis of trading science, after which you are free to believe in a signal or information about price changes.
Activity: 588
maybe the way that I can do to be able to get and make a lot of profits when trading is that I have to be able to control the patience that I have and as much as possible not to be affected by bad news.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
It's a great way to go and you can find out by looking at the market for a month. You will understand its tendency. You know more about the psychology of the market. That will help you a lot in buying low and selling high. And you can also join some investment discussion groups who will guide you.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Maximize the information that available on the market, such as the movement of the last 24 hours, marketcap and volume, etc. use it to predict prices or to determine the choices you have to choose, of course expert traders need time to be familiar with such things, experience will make them understand in price movements and what they should use and do
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
Before trading on a currency exchange, it is necessary to learn the basics and understand how the market functions. You can trade on signals, but as long as you find quality signals, you will simply lose your money.
Activity: 105

The best way to earn more profit is wait for the market to dump the prices just like what is happening right now because in that way, it was guaranteed that you will really earn a huge amount of profit.

Agree with you partially. However, I think that the dump may be crucial. And there may be no pump in the end. So, you  will lose most of your funds  in this case. The best way, I think is to make analysis of the situation and try to understand the reasons of possible growth of the coin.

That is the point, I think. Cause nobody regulates cryptos. They may fall to almost 0.
Activity: 67
I think you should learn to collect information about coins, no matter which coin you buy, you should pay attention to the official website of the coin and its changes every day!

Yep, that's the correct way to act, IMHO
Activity: 67

The best way to earn more profit is wait for the market to dump the prices just like what is happening right now because in that way, it was guaranteed that you will really earn a huge amount of profit.

Agree with you partially. However, I think that the dump may be crucial. And there may be no pump in the end. So, you  will lose most of your funds  in this case. The best way, I think is to make analysis of the situation and try to understand the reasons of possible growth of the coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
The best way to earn profit from trading is you must practice how to read the price movement of the token your going to trade of. Don't take basis from signals, try to look how fast the price movement and how big the volume in 24 hours cycle. Study basic trading fundamental and try to learn how to read the candle sticks.
Pages:
Jump to: