Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading? - page 2. (Read 1752 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Don't follow the other people which is one thing can make you successful trader and just keep playing with your funds everyday based on the market swing which maybe risky but can give you high returns if you can make perfect trades.
I like short-term trading where the intensity of transactions is fast, so the profits obtained are also fast, including how to analyze price movements going up or down. It requires extra energy because the prices fluctuate quickly.
If prices are stagnant for a long time it might be better for HODL to wait for prices to rise, because crypto transactions such as the long downward curve when going up will continue to rise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
I think last year from them also are hard to get profit because 2018 market can be the worst year for the trader but they still earning some profit but it is a little. Method I use is always do a research and I think that is the best in all methods or way because sesrxhing knowing also what coin is increase in the future or have potential and you can predict what possible to happen in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
The profit always came to you when you put the correct effort and the proper things that to be involved in your trading then only you can make the profit also the convenient for your work otherwise it will always been reducing every time when you don't have invest and trade properly..
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
We are gaining profits because we use some  indicators. As for you, I do think you are lack of knowledge in crypto trading that is why you keep on losing. Why don't you learn some  techniques and search some strategies that will boost your trading attitudes? You aren't just buying low and selling high. You need basis for all your decisions.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
There is no signal of know if the price up only sesrching.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Patiently wait to gain money in trading like now we should wait until the market back to normal again as of now so many traders don't like the situation of the market as stuck of their price's.

Patience should be one of the traits that every trader should possessed. If you don't have it, then obviously you can't control everything and chances are you're going to lose in the end. Just listen to billionaires investor around the world and you will find that this is a common trait.

If you don't like the situation, just stay away and get out and go back when the market normalizes. But it might take some time though, as the bears is still in full cruise control of the market.
Activity: 448
Be patient. It's really the real profit maker in this game. Just look at the comments before when btc spike in 2017. They all get envy when they read people stories that held their btc back in 2014 but it was all just about patience. It's hard to apply but the outcome is more than you expected.
the people whom could controll their patience will get their reward.and its proved , crypto veteran get their reward cause their patience in 2017.much of them become millionaire now.
Right though patience is positive way to show your level of trust for your investment. In case of trading patience really helps because price can rise too high and it can be low so don’t think about buying coins when it is at peak and don’t think or plan to sell when the price is not so high as later on it will be highly expensive.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Be patient. It's really the real profit maker in this game. Just look at the comments before when btc spike in 2017. They all get envy when they read people stories that held their btc back in 2014 but it was all just about patience. It's hard to apply but the outcome is more than you expected.
the people whom could controll their patience will get their reward.and its proved , crypto veteran get their reward cause their patience in 2017.much of them become millionaire now.
I also agree that patience is the most important thing in crypto investment. every investor has the possibility of greater profits if they are willing to be patient. because the price will eventually rise. people who lose money and fail to profit because they are impatient when prices fall..
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
the fastest way is to use the current trend, we can follow the current price trend, the second way is to analyze price increases when approaching the saturation point, there will be a name for market saturation which results in a decrease in prices. at that time we can enter to make a purchase if the price drops sharply because after going down there will be a very rapid increase.
we can also use trade simulation methods that do not use money, the aim is to practice our basic skills in determining price movements.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
Patiently wait to gain money in trading like now we should wait until the market back to normal again as of now so many traders don't like the situation of the market as stuck of their price's.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Don't follow the other people which is one thing can make you successful trader and just keep playing with your funds everyday based on the market swing which maybe risky but can give you high returns if you can make perfect trades.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Honestly, I am sure that over 95% of all predictions and graphs do not show the right situation on the market. The prices of the cryptocurrency can change any moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
and now much of us know the key to get success in this market only our patience.without this we would not earn huge profit.more over if we easy be panic when market crashing.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Some just don't quite distribute their deposit correctly, you need to split it into parts even if you're trading on the same coin and have patience for a month waiting for a certain price
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
The basic fundamentals of trading is to buy low and sell high don't be hesitate to buy on the lowest price and hold it for a couple of months or long term your investments.

Yes, these are the basic things to do especially when we are into trading but holding them for the long term will always help us to make profits. After entering into the market sometimes it is impossible to be patient with the market situations. So we have to stay strong when the market situation is not accurate.
Activity: 588
I think we will easy to earn profit when bull market because mostly all crypto going up high, and when we already make profit we should be avoid greedy and lock the profit in to fiat. Many trader make good profit from trading because they know the trend and they never greedy.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

There are plenty of good mentors in youtube that you can start researching on about trading. It's really better to be more objective than listening to speculations about a certain trade without any basis and just rumors or collaboration of many people.
There aren't that much. 90% from what i've seen on youtube just want people to registered using their refferal link or using paid signals. It's better to search and read some trading analysis book rather than on youtube.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
If you wanna day trade satisfy yourself with smaller profits. I do day trading myself. I rather do 5-10 trades that make me 0.3-1.5% profits per trade than burning my ass and getting into 1 position and loose money.
I think this is not the reality as we can have huge amount of profit in trading but it needs only skills if we are aware of the market time we can avoid any more lose. Day trading is only for those who are having information and skills about trading and for those who are new it so good to use only long term trading...easy and profitable trading method.
I'll go with long term trading too especially with this current dump market.It's not healthy to make some day trading because even if you're a good trader,you will still end up a smaller profit.But when the market shows good price increase already,day trading will be very profitable considering you have your own special skills and strategies that might attract profits in the end.With begginers,try to learn more on trading first and gain lot of experiences before you can do day trading.
Pages:
Jump to: