Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you use to keep track of your altcoin investments? - page 2. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I usually just check the exchanges and see my history of what I bought each coin for. I always check the price in terms of BTC, not USD. Not sure if I'll continue if BTC keeps decreasing in price.
I just check exchange on phone, too. I launched Binance app. History shows amount and what time I trade. Binance allows to set “stop limit”, system will trade automatically according to your request.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I use this application on my cellular phone called Blockfolio. It keeps me updated on around how much the price is per coin I have an investment with. It is convenient and actually easy to use, the hard part is when you manually type in the coins you have and how much you bought it and that's basically it.
actually it's a pretty good application. And I can use it, too. I'm interested, And on which exchanges is the price of your coins being tracked?
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
I think cryptocompare has the best options to track your investment https://www.cryptocompare.com/. You can see all what you need, price , %, risk/reward, ROI. Easy to add new coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I use this application on my cellular phone called Blockfolio. It keeps me updated on around how much the price is per coin I have an investment with. It is convenient and actually easy to use, the hard part is when you manually type in the coins you have and how much you bought it and that's basically it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
I am the holder so i determined i would hold my altcoin for 2 years i put them in cold wallet and forget them already. I do not keep track of their prices anymore, in 2 years I will review their prices
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
As above - do you use any websites/apps?
I use Blockfolio app if I'm using my cellphone to keep track of my investment but if I'm on my laptop I just look at them at coinmarketcap. These are two tested and also trusted and I highly recommend it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Currently I'm using an app called cheddur and I also check once in a while in coinmarketcap. I'm monitoring my holdings/bounty through an excel worksheet. It is very handy anyway, specially if I'm home.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
It is very important to keep an eye of your bitcoin investments(though same goes for other investments). For me, i make use of altpocket to track my btc investment; all i need do is just to input my API keys from my wallet and all my transactions are imported. It saves me a lot of time.
I often visit the coinmarket site on my phone and use the blockfolio app. It manages the altcoin that I bought. has many tracking functions. very special notice
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I don't use Blockfolio as majority of people. I use coinmarket cap and exchanges like Okex. Also I use explorer and explorer bot in telegram. When new coin appears in my wallet, I get notify via telegram. No more tools I use to keep track of my altcoin investment
Activity: 105
I never track my investments. I don't think that's necessary. Now that the cryptocurrency is not booming, I'm going to hide it and see it for a while.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I usually just check the exchanges and see my history of what I bought each coin for. I always check the price in terms of BTC or ethereum. I also use blockfolio on my andriod to keep track of some coin as it is very good app.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
So far i only use blockfolio for my android phone. However not all coin listed there especially new listed coin. Another services is Blox ( it was coindash before rebranding ) i never use it again. I advice you use blockfolio its user friendly apps.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
I use blockfolio and coinstats on android to tracking my portfolio
Activity: 154
I use coinmarketcap, a very good site. It has charts, you can see where to buy altcoins. There is a website and there is an app on the phone, very convenient.
Activity: 29
Blockfolio is the best to monitor your coins in one apps, you can set which exchange your folio need to check I set my own on Binance, I can easily how many percentage is the increase and drop of price
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
coinmarketcap.com is oldest and most widely used coin index website and coininspector.com website u can check the news happening around altcoin and blockchain technology
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Coinmarketcap surely does it's job to a T, and i am one avid follower of this app. Using this app makes it so much easier for me in keeping track of what's happening to my coins.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
We can agree that Blockfolio is a great app and automates our strategic business actions, we acquire comfort to perform other tasks, but i do not give up the coinmarket despite having a simple and old interface, in my opinion is the best way to keep up my investments.

Cryptocompare is the best I've ever seen. Very convenient service. And for mobile phone I use Blockfolio - also a very convenient application.
Pages:
Jump to: