Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you use to keep track of your altcoin investments? - page 4. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
As above - do you use any websites/apps?

yes, i often use coinmarketcap.com for tracking the value and the reliable exchange of my coins. And for my android phone, i am using blockfolio application and also coinmarketcap app.
Here are other alternatives website for tracking altcoin investment:
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/
http://coincap.io/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What's the risk with hackers and investment tracking apps? Surely there isn't any as long as the coins are stored somewhere else?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Till now, i am not using any of these coin tracker and Black folio. I am checking daily their price through CMC because i don't want to keep all in one place. So, i want to keep track of my investment and returns on it.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
I am always trusted in Coinmarketcap this is more convenient to me. Because many new technology and best sites are available in the market but Coinmarketcap is reached in the best position so most people are looking to this site. Apps are more comfort to check the status but many hackers are monitor the IP so apps are not secure to track the status.
Well, as for me i'd like to use coinmarketcap too because it is very user friendly and we can monitor in just a second, but i don't know that there are many hackers monitoring the activity maybe for those frequently visiting the site, its just good info for me as will to be vigilant always in monitoring my altcoins value.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
first thing that i always do is that i keep the number of coins that i invest in to a minimum. for example i have bitcoin which i obviously hold and not care about the short term fluctuations as i have always done. then on top of that i have a couple of other altcoins which are usually less than 5 so i can simply know when i bought them and when i plan on dumping them.

this has a lot of benefits. for example i don't have to keep track of anything with an app! i can also handle any changes in the market as fast and efficient as possible and minimize any possible losses. and i can always make the bigger profit possibly from my short term investments.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
do blockfolio has a web app? or any similar apps like this. I really think blockfolio is very good for monitoring using smartphones, but I would like to have same apps using PC as well. I tried this blockfolio and it is awesome.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13

I use Blockfolio and Coin Ticker. Both are good to track of your crypto shopping.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

I usually just check the exchanges and see my history of what I bought each coin for. I always check the price in terms of BTC, not USD. Not sure if I'll continue if BTC keeps decreasing in price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am always trusted in Coinmarketcap this is more convenient to me. Because many new technology and best sites are available in the market but Coinmarketcap is reached in the best position so most people are looking to this site. Apps are more comfort to check the status but many hackers are monitor the IP so apps are not secure to track the status.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
cointracking.info is my favourite, it has both a website and an app. you should check it out
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
Blockfolio is the best for this. But for me tracking own coins can be stressful and can lead to bad decisions under the influence of nerves. So if you want tracking your coins do not do it too often
Activity: 358
Merit: 118

I would always suggest blockfolio application. But its always safe to use the spreadsheet where it is not connected to your account. I will be using the nlockfolio since it is user friendly within the mobile itself.
Activity: 256
I use the cryptocompare site and feel like it works quite well to keep track of all my coins, some smaller/newer coins are not listed in there as of yet. For most of the main ones, it is super handy to keep an overview of what's happening with all your coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
+1 for Blockfolio, great app on android and it doesnt require you to input any personal information.

Just put in what you have and it will store it, you can add Buy, Sell and Trade transactions and off what exchange you used.
it also has an alert function which I dont use and it also shows the latest trading state for each coin.

Hard to beat IMO

Too many reasons to use Blockfolio...especially for people like me who holds more than 30 coins.

- Can show graph of your portfolio by day, week, month, 3months, 6months, 1year, or all
- it can show your holdings in; dollar, BTC, percent
- it can hide balances.
- shows current unit cost, gain/loss in 24hr, qty of coins you have and the current value per coin (in dollar or BTC)
- can sort by holdings or by coin/token name
- shows graph per coin
- tracks all transactions
- can send alerts for buy/sell
- can track current transactions in exchanges
- shows 24hr high/low, volume, etc.

...all these and more, for FREE and w/o any risk to your holdings. Wink  The downside, when market goes in frenzy, it can slow down a lot just because they are growing faster than expected.

This is one app I am willing to pay for if needed.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Just coinmarketcap for prices.
I know how much I have of each coin, so all I need to check on is the coin price. But I try not to check it too often unless I'm actively trading, as it can be stressful in a bear market!
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
+1 for Blockfolio, great app on android and it doesnt require you to input any personal information.

Just put in what you have and it will store it, you can add Buy, Sell and Trade transactions and off what exchange you used.
it also has an alert function which I dont use and it also shows the latest trading state for each coin.

Hard to beat IMO
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I'm using local exchange because the interface is simple and easy to understand.
Of course I have in both platform, PC and smartphone apps so I can monitor at every moment

As for now most coin is on red which force me to hold most of my investment
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

i dont use any app or websites.

most of them can hack my wallet. cause of this i dont give my address or else to sites or apps
Lol as long as you don't use or linked your amount through API and you will still safe dude. With blockfolio just like you are creating the simulation of yor portfolio. You can only watch it. Because i have been doing it anytime. I never get any problem with it and all of the things goes smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

most of them can hack my wallet. cause of this i dont give my address or else to sites or apps
Lol all sites on above don't need your token address, you only need add your investment (how much you have and what price you have bought). These apps will keep you updated about your investment.

The one which you should aware is when a site asked you to put your private key (etherdelta as example).
Activity: 644

Pages:
Jump to: