Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you use to keep track of your altcoin investments? - page 3. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I use Blockfolio. And I'm sure most people will use it on the phone to see altcoin. Because this app has full altcoin and full of separate tracking functions. Very handy and neat
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I am using blockfolio app for mobile phone but I always check the prices in etherscan in mew to be more accurate since blockfolio sometimes took more time to update the prices in the market and also coinmarketcap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I use Altcoinpocket.io, I think apart from tokens that are not on ethereum platform, etherscan.io is also a useful tool for monitoring ones portfolio, one a tokens is listed on Coinmarketcap.com and have decent volume it will start to display the price in ones address, only those airdrops tokens are the ones not showing prices
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
To keep track all of my altcoins I use blockfolio were I can easily check the prices. You may check your coins anytime you wanted. Easy to use and navigate if in doubt search the top and best apps.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
As above - do you use any websites/apps?

Of course i use it namely: Blockchain, coinmarketcap.com  and other currency exchange sites that are in my country and it's all was enough for me to do list tracking and comparison.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
I use Blockfolio. This is a very handy tool. Thanks to Blockfolio I can watch simultaneously all my coins. Also I see the percentage of growth/fall of every coin. There is a graph of the profitability of my investments. It's a very convenient app to use.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there anything any of you would change about your trackers? Or anything you find annoying?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Initially I was keeping my own record updated manually but then discovered Blockfolio, it is worth using this app if you many coins on the go as it consolidates them all and gives you some decent information, you can track your trades on the app also.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
CoinTrackr - sleek interface and easy to use, BitUniverse - effortlessly and safely sync your balances from different exchanges and my favorite is Blockfolio( i think this app best use to keep track of your altcoin investments). Ethplorer.io - for etherium and token balances

Ethexplorer is used to explore the tokens which is came to contract address bro but how it will work like blockfolio. I always the coinmarketapp android application to find the set the alert for the invested coins.
If you have the any wallet you directly set the alert whenever you want to see the bump or dump at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Delta - the only software I've installed in my android to track my altcoin investments. I used to track them at blockfolio before, but due to them not adding few coins which I held, I switched to Delta.

But I must say, the day since I've installed Delta and uninstalled Blockfolio, I've been getting a stable daily decline in my overall worth. Lips sealed
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

To keep track of my investments and trade positions I use different things right from trading view market screener, then I use coin tracking software and then apart from all these software I also maintained a written record in an excel sheet so that I can make a report for managing my funds and track my progress according to my trade positions. I also take a screenshot of my trade entries and exits so that I can remember them and take a look at them when I want to do so.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CoinTrackr - sleek interface and easy to use, BitUniverse - effortlessly and safely sync your balances from different exchanges and my favorite is Blockfolio( i think this app best use to keep track of your altcoin investments). Ethplorer.io - for etherium and token balances
Activity: 364
Blockfolio, Tabtrader, Cointracking and Altpocket are in my opinion the top popular ones out there. But if you are someone who is sometimes suspicious of having his account hacked you can go the manual way by using an Excel spreadsheet instead or importing your transactions without connecting to your account.
Doing some excel spreadsheets could be nice idea which you need to link your wallet address to the website. This is advantage if you have many altcoins from different wallets as a hassle free of inputting your address once you want to monitor your coins. Also blockfolio apps could be a easy way to monitor the coins prices.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
I just look at coinmarketcap and of course in the exchange I’m using. Actually, I don’t monitor my holdings right now because the market are quiet dump and my goal is too good to be true for now so instead of wasting my time bothering myself at the current price better for me to work on something good.
Activity: 459
I only use Coinmarketcap and website trading applications like Kucoin, Binance, Hitbtc. I only use those apps and get rich.  Grin
But I do not usually trade, I'm just doing signature campaigns to accumulate capital to invest in the altcoins. You can consult the comments of other members to get the application that suits you best.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I am not using any app to keep track my altcoin, i just check its price using my wallet or coinmarketcap.
I also check the telegram group of my altcoin, it can also help me to keep on track all my alts.
So far i have still few alts, so i am not checking it regularly.
Activity: 168
What's the risk with hackers and investment tracking apps? Surely there isn't any as long as the coins are stored somewhere else?
You dont have to connect it to your exchange accounts by any means if you dont want to.
Activity: 168
do blockfolio has a web app? or any similar apps like this. I really think blockfolio is very good for monitoring using smartphones, but I would like to have same apps using PC as well. I tried this blockfolio and it is awesome.
Check altpocket, its my webapp of choice. Its new and gets updates,fixes & upgrades all the time so all in all fairly good a choice.
Activity: 182

yes, i often use coinmarketcap.com for tracking the value and the reliable exchange of my coins. And for my android phone, i am using blockfolio application and also coinmarketcap app.
Here are other alternatives website for tracking altcoin investment:
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/
http://coincap.io/

coinmarketcap app ??

have cmc launched their own official app ??

bcoz i found only scam apps yet .
Activity: 182
you can use blockfolio which is very old app and trusted . you just need to enter amount and buy price .
also there is new app named delta ,, its different from blockfolio but purpose is same .

so choose one of these according to your choice .
Pages:
Jump to: