Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you use to keep track of your altcoin investments? - page 5. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
I used blockfolio. Nice apps.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I like to use coinmarketcap and cryptocompare to see or track my investment value. If in smartphone I like to use cryptonator, try to try it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Blockfolio, Tabtrader, Cointracking and Altpocket are in my opinion the top popular ones out there. But if you are someone who is sometimes suspicious of having his account hacked you can go the manual way by using an Excel spreadsheet instead or importing your transactions without connecting to your account.

Just to clarify that Blockfolio is not connected to the account...it is just a monitoring tool based on your manual input.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I use ethplorer.io and etherscan.io to track my crypto purse. I'm not using the app in celullar. Just on the website.
Activity: 168
As above - do you use any websites/apps?
Altpocket does it for me. Its a new web app that works fairly nice to see changes in a glimplse (total holdings in % and fluctuation over 24h) and analytics of total balances and individual positions taken. Its free as well and has integrated API usage to import transactions.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
I would like to know what apps you are using in android, IOS, and Windows for monitoring and pegging the crypto alerts? And which one is the best in your personal experience? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Blockfolio, Tabtrader, Cointracking and Altpocket are in my opinion the top popular ones out there. But if you are someone who is sometimes suspicious of having his account hacked you can go the manual way by using an Excel spreadsheet instead or importing your transactions without connecting to your account.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
I don't always track my altcoins, I just use etherscan to check my wallet sometime and my mobile wallet in my phone as well. Tracking them in such apps showing profit and loss is stressful  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Blockfolio - it is a phone app
Activity: 14
As above - do you use any websites/apps?
Pages:
Jump to: