Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you want from an ICO? - page 4. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 03, 2018, 10:02:37 PM
All i want from an ICO is an ICO that is not a scam an has a very good team and a very good concept and large community involvement which may lead to a very successful one. Everyone don't wanted to be scammed so no matter how small the price of that tokens may be, as long as it is legit, it's very fine with me.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 10:00:33 PM
Sometimes we don't care any other except the profit when make investment, especially on ICO. do we care about what the product & do we wanna use them? All do we care is about profit right?
Not many guys care about the product or what is the thing that ICO project bring back for us, except rich investors.
Investors invest their money, bounty hunters invest their time, and all of them have one target is get profit from ICO projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
October 03, 2018, 09:44:19 PM
of an ICO is of course as a bounty hunters I want to get paid. as well as the ICO project to which I belong. in order for later payment received is also great. and also the price of tokens can be high when listing in the market.
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 03, 2018, 09:40:27 PM
Sometimes we don't care any other except the profit when make investment, especially on ICO. do we care about what the product & do we wanna use them? All do we care is about profit right?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
October 03, 2018, 09:30:15 PM
So most of the time I pay more attention to the liquidity and heat of this token.
If the token has enough followers, there is a good chance it will make a profit from the project.

So is the token itself more important than whatever platform they want to build to use that token on? I guess that would make sense if you're investing to make a profit as it's the token that you hold that you would actually sell.
If the platform is from Ethereum, then I will continue to support, because Ethereum is indeed a lot of supporters in the ICO.
But if the platform is like EOS, Waves, TRON and NEO, then I will first see the progress where it works.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
My wish is to find it not a scam and to be sure that it is increasing and the project is growing that can guarantee its future for the positive side.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:47:31 AM
I guess all people want to get profit from ICOs, but not only from ICOs but from crypto currency in general.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 08:41:26 PM
What i want from ICOs are the purpose of projects. They should make our life better. The projects can help us will have high price. People will pay attention on them.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 07:59:23 PM
Most of the people want to earn from the ICO projects. Because it is easy and a lot of people made huge money by investing in ICOs, And a very few people want to help the project if they like a new idea! Those people are like whales, they have lots of money, that's why they give importance to projects not in making money! Personally, I want my investment will increase at least x2 from the ICOs.
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 16, 2018, 07:58:07 PM
I really want legit ICO. ICO always brings new ideas of the blockchain technology in all fields. Now, I really hope that crypto will present the many more various concept in more fields. I hope that ICO can be accepted around the world. This is very useful for wealth, traveling platform, health, exchange, banks, and many more types of the ICO itself.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
September 12, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
Ideally, I would like to see in ICO a good team, Who knows exactly what they are going to. such teams have in their composition of wonderful marketers, technical executors and programmers. They show not only pictures but also a finished product, then it will work.
in fact that they it's very rare to see there was a good team that created ico. Remember a lot of people are considering icos as the way to create instant profit or money. Usually they are joining in the ico caused by they are betting on it to create a lot of money instantly and the community has very well known about this case.
Activity: 223
September 12, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
I want to  solve the problem with the scam only. I don't have any other questions to ICOs, it is a good idea to use it and profitability from them is really high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
What I look for an ICO  it's in a very realistic sense. They lay down their cards day 1. They must offer something very unique and can sell easily to the public. An up to date information will be a good point because these will be able to appeal to a more curious crowd. If a bounty is launched, then a good bounty manager will do, they are the ones responsible for pumping the projects popularity and give it a boost.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
I agree with you that most of the ICO now are into hype or full marketing, but marketing is the lifeblood of any project, if the project is good but lack marketing, it will not materialize, so what I want on an ICO are great team composition, working platform and of course marketing strategy.
September 12, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
ICOs are the project making their own products or coins to have more income in the future, so if someone participated in their advertising they are entitled to receive rewards from the owner of that project.

Its simple I want to earn money by just investing time in the advertising of any ICOs by joining many different bounties program specially signature campaign and a like.  
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 12, 2018, 09:27:30 AM
as what people wants to, I liked them to stand on what are they plan in the project and ofcourse from the beginning to the end they should keep in touch in the project because some ICO after the sales you cant reach them out. Last, when they conduct an ICO and seek help for the people to advertise the project they should give what people deserve because they exert a good effort and time to it.
Activity: 135
September 12, 2018, 08:59:02 AM
It should be able to balance it all. You cannot have a very good success when all you have is an experienced team. There should be adequate marketing to sell out the project to the investors. To me, well planned and realistic projects with real life application, well experienced team and good marketing strategy is all an ICO needs to be a success.
Activity: 29
September 12, 2018, 08:41:36 AM
I want to see a good team and best return ico.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 08:41:09 AM
I want then to fulfill their words.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
Ideally, I would like to see in ICO a good team, Who knows exactly what they are going to. such teams have in their composition of wonderful marketers, technical executors and programmers. They show not only pictures but also a finished product, then it will work.
Pages:
Jump to: