Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you want from an ICO? - page 7. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?
What I want from an ICO is transparency and honesty, I have joined in countless scam ICo already.I think that alone makes me think that you can be scammed in ICOs. But I still have a sliver of hope to never give up
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
August 14, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
basically, everyone has different criteria for choosing an ico. they will choose ico who has good prospects to follow. usually, by studying ico that will be followed like reading the whitepaper, then we can find out whether the ico has good prospects or not.

Yes, reading and understanding their whitepaper is a great way to find an ICO. Plus if the ICO team makes a video about their colleagues who are working in their offices, it looks like a real project because their team really exists, not just photos and images that displaying on the site.
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 07:58:42 AM
I think that the honesty of the ICO should not be absolute, because like any project, they are interested not to advertise any frivolous problems. But companies that value their reputation will always be open to the public. The level of presentation shows on their attitude to their project. So if cheap site, tedious video and etc, then it looks like the team does not care.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:54:09 AM
I want that they will fulfill all they are about to.
Activity: 153
August 14, 2018, 07:52:23 AM
I want they will be more clear and specific about their terms and ensure about the return.
August 14, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
Ensuring the profit all that I want from an ICO
Activity: 40
August 14, 2018, 01:27:48 AM
I hope to have a very good and most promising ico, to have detailed information, and to let the relevant responsible person and investors communicate in real time. Only such an ico can make everyone trust.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 12:59:41 AM
I think that ICO should have some ready-made products available for us to use first, secondly it should have a detailed white paper introduction, and it can have someone responsible for real-time communication with investors on social software such as TWITTER telegram! I think this kind of ICO credibility is higher!
I agree with you, although now there are few projects that go to ico with a ready-made version of mvp, in the future I think it will be necessary to have at least beta version
Activity: 163
August 14, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
basically, everyone has different criteria for choosing an ico. they will choose ico who has good prospects to follow. usually, by studying ico that will be followed like reading the whitepaper, then we can find out whether the ico has good prospects or not.

Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 12:24:14 AM
In my opinion, I want good ICOs with good vision and mission. I hope that they are also sincere and dedicated in their projects. With regards to the bounties, I want the managers and admin staff to be very approachable and accomodating when the hunters or investors need them if some problems occur or there are clarifications.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 02:26:13 AM
My expectations from an ICO should be that it should not go bust after the ICO there was an initial coin offering by the name of crown genie in that coin,  the coin was worth 3 USD before the market ICO launch but a soon as the ICO was over it fall back to 10 cents which were a big loss
Activity: 173
June 18, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
I think that ICO should have some ready-made products available for us to use first, secondly it should have a detailed white paper introduction, and it can have someone responsible for real-time communication with investors on social software such as TWITTER telegram! I think this kind of ICO credibility is higher!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 18, 2018, 02:22:58 AM
Having taken some time to look at a number of ICO's in depth, it looks to me that a large number of them may be marketers first and developers second. They all seem to be great at selling a vision or product but when you actually start to scratch beneath the surface, you start to notice that they promise the impossible, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. That's not to say that all ICOs are like that, there's a number of very well thought out and genuine ones.

So my question is, what do you want from an ICO with regards to its presentation and what they offer? Is having a working demo or MVP the most important? Is it all about the team or does that not matter if they've already demonstrated their competence? Do you want the ICO team to generate hype and "oversell" or would you rather a more honest and direct approach?

I want ICO can bring their concept and roadmap into crypto market ( reality ). Project will have value if they can list and survive in market, with out that they will die. If ICO can survive, trader and investor can replace their money and get income to change their life. Simple explanation and never lost faith my friends. 
Activity: 28
June 18, 2018, 02:16:58 AM
Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants.  The collection and processing of information occurs in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals.  OMG! how do you think?? check it out!
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
Initial token prices on the ICO are low. If you buy early, it gives you a bonus.
If ICO catches SoftCap, it enters the market and everyone who buys it makes money.
I entered the Quarkchain ICO. I invested 1 ETH, earned 15 ETH. It's super, is not it?
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 08:46:10 AM
of course I want money Smiley at the same time I see the future of the crypto world bright. I think investing with good research will provide an advantage in the future. I have a lot of expectations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 06:31:06 AM
Honestly, I want a very ICO that can generate huge profits so I don't go for just any ICO but good ICO.
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 07, 2018, 05:18:29 AM
I am attracted to ICO which has very positive feedback on its users and investors. But of course they have must have a good vision to achieve their goals to be the most stable ICO in the market. A good and dedicated team is need in order to survive, because a there are tons of ICO's in the market today which are some started to fail because of its poor support on their investors.
Activity: 134
June 07, 2018, 01:50:36 AM
there are several factors that make many investors interested to join the project is the concept that provided. besides, a project will be judged by a good performance of the team in developing the project in order that the project grows up and become a big project. it would be great if the project already has a real product so that investors will be more confident to join it. because they have seen the real performance.
Activity: 110
June 07, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
In need of harmonious interaction with investors is a small value but shows their sincerity in bringing the vision and mission, Telegram channels can be a container in every renewal of a project activity. Looks simple but has more value in the eyes of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: