Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 4. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
I wish that if I can buy a house in my country besides sea beach. That is my dream to have a house in sea beach, from where I can enjoy the sea. I wish one day I will have enough BTC to buy a house and fulfill my dream.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I'd love to buy groceries with btc, but with current fees it wouldn't be really the smartest move. I'd love it in the future though.
Activity: 11
A house and a Lamborghini
Activity: 79
A house and lot number one in my bucket list. I know it could be possible just work hard. Dream big.
Activity: 14
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)
buy house
Activity: 28
I want to help my family in my studies
Activity: 81
I will buy a franchise to operate Burger King... that's what I will do
Activity: 224
I wish that I can purchase home by BTC.Bcz big amount has to be paid for buying home.So it becomes much easier to pay huge amount by crptocurrency.
Activity: 89
Another LIFE. LOL. I think we can buy almost everything with bitcoin today. This question was asked in 2014, I think bitcoin was not being that much accepted at that time.
Activity: 8
CONCERT TICKETS, I have bought once in my lifetime and I don't know if I can do it again because it does seem impractical because you'll only spend three hours with your favorite artist. But the adrenaline that you feel, seeing them foot or meters away is wonderful. Hearing them live makes you believe in them even more. TRAVELLING too, hope that the world acknowledges bitcoin would make travelling convenient. FOOD TRIP with family and friends, because the usual fast food place are unhealthy, you can't get to eat somewhere else with authentic or exotic dishes.
Activity: 154
My dream is to buy a car with bitcoins and now im trying to make this true. I am trading and trying to make my dream come true every day.
Activity: 4
baught cars easly
Activity: 33
Wish I could buy anything with BTC. The thought of not having to convert money to foreign currency when traveling is very appealing.
Activity: 111
I wish I could buy materials to build my new house, tuition fees, foods and car. I will also give to those less fortunate if ever this will happen. How I wish!!
Activity: 25
I hope the trade system in our country will accept bitcoin so I can buy whatever I want without having to trade it for local currency.
Activity: 185
House and lot plus car would be great!
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)
I wish to buy a car. Really, a car. I ant to have my own wheels without the help of my husband.. Lol.. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 53
Definitely wish I can buy food with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
House and lot and be able to refurnish and renovate my present house. Be able to have enough capital to a small business from crypto. I have a lot of plans but i dont have enough yet. A little more diligence and patience and all those dreams will come true. I also want to pay my condominium unit in full.
Activity: 113
I love to buy a house and lot......
One car, one loptop with internet connection...
.............. And a mall with the all building....
Pages:
Jump to: