Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 8. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I dont think any thing big that i can buy with bitcoins because i dont have alot of bitcoins to buy any thing that expensive i only wish one day i could use my bitcoins in my daily life more often even in the real life in the offline stores in my country,thats my only wish to buy with bitcoin for now.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

Titan KNC bridge boards. (if you have to ask it is too technical and expensive and silly to anyone w/o KNC Titan Scrypt Miners).....I really need to clone these puppies...but alas no one knows (or is telling) what the 2 small chips do..Tracing such is a snap thou.....

(like 3 people on here are gonna nod and say 'yep ..me too...' to the above...saw the thread had to vent! ) Smiley

Activity: 154
I wish i can earn many bitcoin to buy a car. But its hard to earn if my capital in bitcoin is small amount. So i need time to earn bitcoin so that i could buy a car someday.
yes that is a fact that you must have to invest a good amount of bitcoin if you really want to buy a car with the income of bitcoin, but some tine your little investment can also give you a good profit, you just need to search for a potential alt coin whose rate reasonable  and you could buy a good amount with little investment, hope this will give you some good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I am keen to buy electronic goods. especially a super computer, I want to build an integrated network of interconnected computer in my house. I am a computer maniac. it also can make I can develop bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

What do i wish i could buy for btc? Well, for now i don't have any idea for that because i only had a small amount of btc in my wallet. But if i given the chance to have large amount of btc, maybe i would buy the thibgs that can make me happy or my family happy like foods, a house and even a car. But i dont want to used all of my bitcoin,i will used it as investments and make some profits.
Activity: 168
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
I would like to buy a  house. Not in my own country, but in Europe. Preferably Italy. Cool people, awesome beaches, good football, no sharks. What do you need more?
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Since I already can buy groceries with my bitcoin indirectly by loading up my debit card and use it as a credit card, the only thing that I wish I could buy from bitcoin is a car, and the only dealers of car that accept bitcoin are Tesla and a few luxury car owners (which I cannot certainly afford). It costs a few thousand dollars and even though I have a few K bitcoins, dealers here in my country won't accept such a payment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I really want to get a good car, anyway i am so far from this cause i am not so experienced in earning bitcoins and i am just learning how to do this here.

But I don't think that any company accepts bitcoins to purchase a car. If that happens most of the millionaires will buy the bitcoins and invest on their companies.

Well if they accept transactions with bitcoin I think you can buy almost anything now with bitcoin, cause there are certain ways in using your bitcoin to buy anything like using it as direct transaction you can do it with QR code, wallet transfer, or using a certain bank card to transfer your bitcoin using credit cards, and the last withdrawing your bitcoin in an ATM is now available in certain wallets to make easier transaction!
Guys, on any bitcoin currency is the future, but not today. We need to answer yourself first on how bitcoin is available to man, and only then to think that he can buy cryptocurrency. Otherwise it makes no sense to beat the water.

Your saying such nonsense words of course in this timeline bitcoin can certainly transfer to an ATM machine and be withdrawn without any ATM card so I am safe to say that I can buy anything that I need with my bitcoin right? and it is a sure thing that there are sites that accept bitcoin for transaction so I can buy online and offline with my bitcoin, well that is available with my country I don't know if the same goes for you, and besides bitcoin is not water!

Yes if you cannot buy directly anything with bitcoin then you always have an option to convert it to fiat and buy anything that you want, and I think most of the users are following the same.

Yup! I am surely doing it since last year maybe it depends on what country you are at so it could work, and there are many establishment that was accepting bitcoin directly I think that is a hustle free transaction, and there are many options to choose from but I think the best way to use bitcoin is to convert it to fiat so you could avail many different things and by the way my bitcoin wallet in my country can directly buy loads, pay bills, buy online game transaction and more that actually giving rebates back and I think that is very convenient.

Yes even if I am not able to spend it directly, it doesn't make any difference to me as in my country its very easy to convert my btc to fiat and I am doing the same since long time.

Many bitcoin users are using these kind of method and I think that because of these currency changing method many are really hook in making bitcoin even if it is just faucet they will try to make bitcoin over it and some other users have many faucet accounts or they would join a signature campaign in obtaining bitcoin.
Yeah if you realy want to earn bitcoin you have to join signature campaign. But if you smart enough to do trade you will get higher income to buy car, house, plane or whatever. But you still need to convert bitcoin into fiat first. Becouse that big company which sell all of those thing is still not accept bitcoin. I do know if there are some country that start to accept bitcoin, and if that happen that will be good. It realy hard to find a store near my house that accept bitcoin as a payment.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

Have enough BTC so that Natalie Portman would consider me as her 'love puppet' Smiley

(I mean with Trump running for President anything is now possible right?)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)
I think it is a very good thing, especially we can buy food with bitcoin. if it becomes real as possible with bitcoin all the affairs of our lives and needs can be met with ease.
Activity: 490
I wish i can earn many bitcoin to buy a car. But its hard to earn if my capital in bitcoin is small amount. So i need time to earn bitcoin so that i could buy a car someday.
I think the key is to be patient and continue to work hard, do not be easily discouraged continue lah work and collect every bitcoin you get I'm sure you will collect a lot of bitcoin and you can use it to buy a car
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I honestly really don't think there is much now that you CAN'T buy with BTC. It really has reached just about every market.

I agree. Maybe these businesses just need popularity. I think the problem here is the difficulty with the advertising because bitcoin doesn't have much audience yet.
Activity: 406

So what about you guys ?
I wish that I could by cool clothes with bitcoin because I do not like the clothes that the websites offer where you can buy clothes and pay with bitcoin.
I would like it when the popular clothing stores are going to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 420
I am not sure what I am going to buy with my Bitcoin but I am thinking about getting a new car but is it possible to be a car with only Bitcoin because I do not know it.
If it is possible then that is going to be my main goal I think.
Activity: 336

So what about you guys ?
yeah , i am not wishing to buy things with Bitcoin directly but i am wants a platform which provides the better way to convert our bitcoin to fiat currency without any charge .
overall we are buying se top-up for mobile directly which is not bad .
Activity: 602

So what about you guys ?
i wish open big business in the field food  Grin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I really want to get a good car, anyway i am so far from this cause i am not so experienced in earning bitcoins and i am just learning how to do this here.

But I don't think that any company accepts bitcoins to purchase a car. If that happens most of the millionaires will buy the bitcoins and invest on their companies.

Well if they accept transactions with bitcoin I think you can buy almost anything now with bitcoin, cause there are certain ways in using your bitcoin to buy anything like using it as direct transaction you can do it with QR code, wallet transfer, or using a certain bank card to transfer your bitcoin using credit cards, and the last withdrawing your bitcoin in an ATM is now available in certain wallets to make easier transaction!
Guys, on any bitcoin currency is the future, but not today. We need to answer yourself first on how bitcoin is available to man, and only then to think that he can buy cryptocurrency. Otherwise it makes no sense to beat the water.

Your saying such nonsense words of course in this timeline bitcoin can certainly transfer to an ATM machine and be withdrawn without any ATM card so I am safe to say that I can buy anything that I need with my bitcoin right? and it is a sure thing that there are sites that accept bitcoin for transaction so I can buy online and offline with my bitcoin, well that is available with my country I don't know if the same goes for you, and besides bitcoin is not water!

Yes if you cannot buy directly anything with bitcoin then you always have an option to convert it to fiat and buy anything that you want, and I think most of the users are following the same.

Yup! I am surely doing it since last year maybe it depends on what country you are at so it could work, and there are many establishment that was accepting bitcoin directly I think that is a hustle free transaction, and there are many options to choose from but I think the best way to use bitcoin is to convert it to fiat so you could avail many different things and by the way my bitcoin wallet in my country can directly buy loads, pay bills, buy online game transaction and more that actually giving rebates back and I think that is very convenient.

Yes even if I am not able to spend it directly, it doesn't make any difference to me as in my country its very easy to convert my btc to fiat and I am doing the same since long time.

Many bitcoin users are using these kind of method and I think that because of these currency changing method many are really hook in making bitcoin even if it is just faucet they will try to make bitcoin over it and some other users have many faucet accounts or they would join a signature campaign in obtaining bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What do you wish you could buy with btc ?very much I used to buy credits to buy clothes to buy air tickets and others with bitcoin
with the number of users of bitcoin,the more online stores that accept bitcoin,but in my country only a few who accept bitcoin

The day will come when we would be able to buy almost anything with bitcoin, but at a moment I am happy in spending them on paying my bills as it saves my lot of time.

Yeah I wish that day will come soon. It's true that save a lot of time. Bitcoin is very useful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
What do you wish you could buy with btc ?very much I used to buy credits to buy clothes to buy air tickets and others with bitcoin
with the number of users of bitcoin,the more online stores that accept bitcoin,but in my country only a few who accept bitcoin

The day will come when we would be able to buy almost anything with bitcoin, but at a moment I am happy in spending them on paying my bills as it saves my lot of time.
Pages:
Jump to: