Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 5. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I want to buy a house. a place to stay for me and my family. I want to live happily together. The most convenient place.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I wanna purchase a property and a little business with it. After that some travel tickets and a classic motorcycle.hehe
Activity: 67
Food
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

Well my priority when I get a lot of money using btc, Iwould invest it to a business, maybe I would build an apartment and have it rented, something like that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
I wish I could use bitcoin to buy everything in my country.
Activity: 112
Property at Cote D'Azour:))
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Probably i don't care how will i pay for stuff i like but i really want to get some bitcoins to buy a new car for example and also want brand new clothes.
Activity: 4
Want to buy an apartment, but there were two bitcoins Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I wish I could pay for everything in cryptocurrency, starting with groceries to paying rent and buying a new phone etc... Not necessarily in Bitcoin though ; )
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I want to buy a car and make a very big house. it is my desire since childhood and I hope to make it happen.
Activity: 13
i would to buy a car with BTY
Activity: 13
I wish I could buy a Toyota Hilux limited edition using btc.
Activity: 18
A house and Lot ,Car and also a bright future for my family.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I wish I could use my bitcoin to buy stuff from the e-commerce websites in my country and also in the supermarkets. That would be great.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Wish if I could use it on all including food , gas , bills , houses, cars, boats.
Activity: 6
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)

Anything I could buy with the help of bitcoins. Example, I want to buy a house and lot for my parents. To have at least one for my family. Buy 1 computer or laptop, so I don't need to go shop to rent.
Activity: 17
I wish to buy Eth with btc :E
Activity: 42
one day if i have lots of bitcoin, i want to buy anything i like. such as clothes, cosmetics, and even homes.
this is one of my expectations.
Activity: 36
I've said it a million times. Adoption won't boom until you get people paid in bitcoin. Until then, all you'll see is merchants rarely accept bitcoin and instantly transfer it to fiat.
Activity: 33
so, in this case i problably want to buy so much things with btc, such as a phone, a bike, and i agree with the statement that we can buy food with btc and also gas maybe, so there is a lot of things that we can buy with btc.
Pages:
Jump to: