Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 6. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I wish that Btc can use in any places, an International Money that can accept in all country and you can pay in btc in transportation.
Activity: 14
 We wish purchasing everything with Bitcoin, and I think sooner rather than later that is could be valid and genuine, in light of the fact that as of now Bitcoin is growing up day by day and numerous commercial centers utilize it as installment strategy on the web.
Activity: 72
I wish bitcoin will soon have its own physical representation just like the fiat, so that I can buy whatever and wherever I want. Right now using cryptocurrency as payment is very limited.
We  wish one day we can utilize bitcoin cards simply like current visa or ace card. In any case, individuals are not comfortable with the utilization of bitcoin charge cards and I don't surmise that utilizing a check card is a smart thought that too for bitcoin. Expectation so one day whole world is utilizing bitcoins rather than conventional physical money. We should can pay our day by day prerequisites like basic supply and different bills through bitcoins.
Activity: 38
November 23, 2017, 06:37:11 PM
I wist to buy anything everything with my kids if ever we could buy with btc in future and I want to pay my bills buy for food house others we need my family
Activity: 7
November 23, 2017, 04:22:13 PM
I wish I ould use it to pay at bars and pubs
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 03:46:04 PM
A house. So i'd be without bank loan
November 23, 2017, 03:10:03 PM
I wish I can pay with bitcoin for daily basis things like food but I think that will not happens soon in my country as there is a few number of people who know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 266
November 23, 2017, 01:06:48 PM
Yes that day will surely come in future when we would be able to buy almost anything with bitcoin and till reach to that stage we can convert bitcoins to fiat and then spend.
November 23, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
I think it will happen in a few years, noting that the adoption of bitcoin has reached around the world and bitcoin has been mainstream for many people then I'm sure you can buy anything with bitcoin
Activity: 168
November 23, 2017, 01:06:12 PM
Buying a car and home is an dream of each and every individual and its a great feeling to gift it to our family as they have sacrificed so much for us to make us what we are, so now its our turn to bring smile  on their faces.
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 01:05:53 PM
nice feeling, i also want to buy a beautiful house and a fantastic motor car for my self and myf family, i am really confident that a time will come when all my wishes will fulfill and i will be able to buy a house for my self and for my family.
Activity: 224
November 23, 2017, 01:05:35 PM
yes i wish to buy everything with bitcoin and i like the transaction of bitcoin its very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower than other transaction.
November 23, 2017, 01:05:18 PM
Well that;s good that you are wishing a house and a new car well for me if i have a lot of bitcoins i am also buy a house and lot where i can built my dream house and i am going to park my dream car too but before that happen i am wishing that i can have more bitcoin in this comming 2017 <3 lots of bitcoin
November 23, 2017, 01:04:58 PM
I was thinking the same thing too aside from luxurious things like house and lot and a car. . I would love to spend my bitcoins of course with groceries with foods.  We need things to remind us why we are doing this for bitcoins.  We need to savor the fruit of our hardworks.
Activity: 231
November 23, 2017, 01:04:34 PM
Probably everything! Anything you could use fiat to buy should also be buyable with bitcoin, But the thing I would like most would be groceries and if I can use bitcoin to buy things at the supermarket shelf, That would be a big jump for a cryptocurrency imo.
Activity: 222
November 23, 2017, 01:04:15 PM
This things can be possible to happens soon because i can see the near future for bitcoin where it can be use as a normal money like our using daily money hoping that in the next year or in the next 2 years some supermarkets or online store are going to accept bitcoin as a payment so that we can't do some exchange whenever wee need some real cash
Activity: 150
November 23, 2017, 01:03:59 PM
I wish I could buy anything in the supermarket with Bitcoin. Then Bitcoin will get adopted by the masses. The price will be booming not as today's.
Activity: 11
November 23, 2017, 12:55:57 PM
Everyday items, so I can ditch my bank
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
November 23, 2017, 11:27:38 AM
if bitcoin can be accepted in many countries, it can be used to buy anything as long as that shop can use bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: